My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell's One Bit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 pm

It was the same old same old for Spell Tome right now. She was sitting on a bench in the town square, generally ignored like always, writing a new story. She decided to change this one up a bit and add more happiness. It was a love story, but it was still pretty based around Spell. A mare gets picked on and shunned, and to the protagonist's surprise, another mare comes to her and gives her comfort. Spell wasn't really that into the same sex, but love is love.

While writing this, Spell Tome's eye was caught by an Earth mare standing not to far from her. Peach coat, purple-ish mane, and she looked pretty strong. She seemed pretty nice, so Spell gave her a shy wave and went back to her writing. But something kept telling her to engage a conversation with her. That they could be great friends. Or even more...
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:22 pm

Bithia just got off of work, and was relaxing in the town square. She sometimes doubted her choice to move to Ponyville whilst being still a teenager. As she was pondering this, she saw a mare that looked around her age, waving at her. Even though she was a unicorn , Bithia couldn't help but stare at her, she was so...beautiful. She wasn't pretty, she was...beautiful. She suddenly got butterflies in her stomach, which was exceedingly rare for her. She wanted to say hi, but she didn't know how to go about doing it in her shy state. She told herself she was tougher than this, and went up to the unicorn.

"H-Hi, m-my name is Bithia..." she said in a barely audible tone.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:27 pm

Spell Tome looked back to the mare who was now in front of her. Her name was Bithia. A beautiful and strong name. She sounded pretty shy too, even with her very strong appearance. Much like how she was writing in her story. Spell blushed a bit and responded to Bithia.

"Hi Bithia... I'm Spell Tome..." She spoke at a similar volume as Bithia. Did she like this mare? She would have never expected. Then again, neither did her protagonist. Might as well run with it. "Nice to meet you. Are you a carpenter?" Spell pointed to Bithia's cutie mark
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Spell Tome? Usually, with a name like that, Bithia would have turned around and walked away, as she had a bit of a grudge against unicorns, but it didn't really seem to matter to her anymore. Spell was different , but she couldn't put her hoof on how.

"Oh uhm, y-yeah, I am. And you?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Spell Tome could feel that Bithia was liking her. This never really happened to her before. But she sensed something odd about it. She didn't seen like she was very fond of Unicorns. And she seemed a little older than Spell. Around an adult's age. Then she asked for her special talent.

"I'm a writer. A skill I really picked up on when I lived in the... Everfree... Forest... I hope you don't mind me asking, but, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:41 pm

The Everfree forest? She hadn't known anypony had ever lived in the Everfree. When she asked about Bithia's age, she wondered if she should tell her the lie she had been telling all of Ponyville, or her actual age. She didn't want to lie with Spell, so she decided to tell the truth.

"Well, I'm only seventeen, but I'm sort of living on my own, so, if anypony asks you, just say I'm an adult," she whispered to Spell.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Spell Tome was a bit shocked at Bithia's age. It was close to what she expected. But she didn't expect a seventeen year old to be living on their own. Then again, Spell ran away to the forest when she was nine. Spell Tome whispered back.

"Alright. I'm sorry..." Spell Tome pondered what to say to her next. Maybe they could go on a little date? But Spell felt too shy to ask, and just asked her to sit next to her. "So, do you mind telling me a bit about yourself, Bithia? That's a very nice name by the way."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:54 pm

"O-Oh, uh, not much to know. I'm a carpenter. My folks are back in Appleoosa," Bithia said, blushing because she complimented her name.

"What about you, Spell?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Spell Tome noticed Bithia blushing. She must have liked the compliment. She was surprised to find a pony more shy than her. Especially Bithia. She was a carpenter from Appleloosa. This boosted her confidence quite a bit. She could attract another pony. A tough one, at that.

"Well, I was born in Canterlot. I lived there until I was nine. I went to Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. I got bullied a lot there though. Nopony would help me either. So, eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and I ran to the Everfree Forest. I lived there until very recently and never went back to Canterlot."

Spell Tome began to cry after she told her story. She hated remembering what the ponies did to her. "You know, it's funny... The terrifying forest filled with unknown and deadly creatures was kinder to me than the school of smart Unicorns." Even though she said it was funny, she couldn't stop crying.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Bithia wasn't accustom to see ponies cry, and wasn't quite sure what she should do to help. She gently (Well, as gentle as a carpenter can be) hugged her, feeling sorry for her.

"I-I'm sorry to hear that, nopony should go through something like that, especially somepony as amazing as you," she said. Bithia wasn't that good with words and comforting other ponies, but she hated seeing Spell in such a state.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 pm

Spell Tome felt Bithia's strong arms wrapped around her as she cried. She was pretty gentle, but not the most gentle. Then again, what else could you expect from a carpenter? Spell looked up into her eyes, hugging back and smiling.

"T-thank you Bithia. Those are the kindest words  I've ever heard. Nopony ever thought I was amazing. Thanks for caring. You're such a great mare... And I... I... I think I like you..." Spell blushed and let go of Bithia. "I'm sorry. I must sound ridiculous. Thank you for caring..."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:12 pm

Somepony...liked her?   

Bithia looked at Spell. Was the strange feelings she had been having around her love? She didn't know, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized she was in love.

"No...you're not ridiculous, I... I think I like you too..." she said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:24 pm

Bithia really liked her back? Spell wasn't expecting that. She had never been in love before. Everypony either teased her or she ignored them. Now that she could feel it, the emotion Love felt nice. It was comforting to know somepony liked you more than any other pony around.

Spell Tome couldn't help herself, and stole a kiss from Bithia. She blushed bright red, but she had no regrets to it. That kiss felt wonderful. It felt odd that it would be another mare. But love comes in all shapes and sizes. As long as she enjoyed it, Spell couldn't care less.

"So, would you like to, I don't know... Go somewhere together? Like, the cafe?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 2:48 am

Bithia blushed at the kiss. It was the first time she had been kissed before, and it felt comforting to know that somepony liked her that much. Especially Spell. It took her a few moments to kiss back.

"T-That sounds great!" she said, making her way to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Spell Tome followed her romantic interest towards the local cafe. Spell thought for a second. Bithia made herself seem like an adult. How will they react to seeing her and Spell together? Maybe they could just say they're friends. Spell's had adult friends before. She was often called the coolest teenager they knew. Not a hard feat these days, but a great title.

Spell took into consideration dating a mare again. How will ponies react to seeing that? What would her family say if they found out? It was a scary thought indeed. But they were all the way in Canterlot. Not much to worry about. Then Spell remembered she left her story behind that was similar to what was happening with her and Bithia. She ran back to grab it and saw a stallion reading it. The stallion looked at Spell.

"Excuse me, ma'am. Is this your writing?"
"Y-yes... It is. Can I have it back, please?"
"I suppose. But, the story interests me. Such an interesting subject. Two mares in love. I noticed you were with a mare. Is that who this other character is about with 'strong, stallion like arms' and a 'beautiful smile that could melt anypony's heart?'"
"Oh... U-um... Uh... Just, please, give it back to me..."
"Oh, I understand. Don't want to discuss a work of art before it's finished. Sure, you may have it back." The stallion handed Spell Tome her story back. "Oh, and, good luck with your special somepony over there." He nudged towards Bithia and trotted off. Spell Tome took her writing and went back to Bithia.
"Well... That was certainly odd... Sorry you had to see that..."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:38 pm

"I-It's fine, your writing a story?" Bithia asked, changing the subject. She could never achive something like writing a story, as reading and writing were subjects she wasn't all too familiar with.

She opened the cafe door and walked in with Spell. It was pretty cozy place, smelling of herbal teas. She went up to the counter with Spell and wondered what she would get to drink. "What do you want to drink?" she asked Spell.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Spell Tome trotted to the cafe along with Bithia, clutching her papers. She felt a little embarrassed that she heard the stallion reading it. She prefers to keep her stories to herself before they're finished.

"Yes, I am. I've written quite a few. It's how I got my Cutie Mark. Though I was expecting something related to magic, since I've studied it for so long. Writing is a good talent too. I once wrote so much I had a sore hoof for a week."

After the chatter, Spell Tome and Bithia entered the cafe. Spell looked up at the menu. There were so many different kinds of teas with different names Spell was very unfamiliar with.

"I'll have a Peach Perfection, please? What would you like, Bithia?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 pm

"Uhm, the same that she ordered, please," Bithia said, taking some bits out to pay for it.

She sat down with Spell in a particularly cozy looking table right next to a window, and quietly sipped her drink.

"That's really cool Spell! I bet that writing stories must be fun," she told her.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 pm

Spell Tome sat down with Bithia with her drink, her papers, and her quill. Bithia was fun to talk to. Most ponies wouldn't even bat an eye at Spell. But Bithia was intrigued with what Spell had to say. She sipped her tea and replied.

"Yeah, it's a fun hobby and a good talent. You can create something with just a simple quill and some ink. Just pour your imagination onto paper. It's a great feeling to see what you've accomplished with it. But, there are much less ponies very fond of literature nowadays. I have no idea why. So, what's being a carpenter like? Is it dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:34 pm

Bithia smiled at Spell. She had never met a pony who wrote stories. She wondered if Spell might be able to help her with her lack of knowing how to read, but she decided not to ask her, as it would be quite embarrassing.

"Well, the construction I'm doing in Ponyville is just for bits, so I can make a living. Once I'm more experienced, I hope to build housing in Canterlot, it's always been my dream ever since I was a little filly. And it's not that dangerous, I mean, I've only been to the hospital twice," Bithia says, responding to her question.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 pm

Spell Tome was slightly worried to hear that Bithia had been in the hospital twice because of construction work. It didn't seem like much to a big, tough, construction pony like her. But a weak, gentle, writer mare like Spell saw it as a big deal.

"Oh my. Well, you must be fine now. Don't get yourself too hurt. I'd like to see more of you. And in one piece, if that's not too much to ask." Spell Tome giggled and sipped more of her tea. She blushed and whispered to Bithia "Oh sorry. Should I not act like that in public?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spell's One Bit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell's One Bit   Spell's One Bit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spell's One Bit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: