My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sky's oc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
princess sky

princess sky

Sky's oc Empty
PostSubject: Sky's oc   Sky's oc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:57 am

Fay
Sky's oc Mlppegasuscolt3
Species:Pegasus.
Mane:Dark blue and light green stripes.
Tail:Dark blue an light green stripes.
Eyes:Dark red.
Body:Full on black and he is strong.
Cutie Mark:Fays cutie mark is his name shaped into a cat.

Age (Baby,adult):Colt.

Personality:Shy,tough around friends,happy and sad can easily get emotional for his acting,reading,amazing at writing story's.

likes:Acting,flying and playing with his friend,reading writing a story likes ice cream and likes Sky.

Dislikes:Tomatoes,oranges and criminals,bullies serial killers,giants and popular pony's.

History:Fay isn't a ordinary colt he was born in Manehatten, it's a scary place to live in but, his tough he has an older brother called Bleed,Bleed is younger than Fay.Fay got his cutie mark by looking at a poor cat it was sick he gave him some water and food.Fay was at the beach with the poor kitty he wrote his name together and it looked just liked the cat and that was his special talent to act like others and to help pony's in trouble.Fay isn't an orphan but he has an orphan friend called Sky,Sky and Fay are the best-est friends but Fay feels more than that,Fay is in trouble he has no food to feed his family, him and Sky go on an adventure and they go across some friends.

example rp segment:Fay was wandering around he herd a scream calling for help "HELP SOME PONY HELP".

Fay turned a corner to see a filly getting bullied and picked on "hey stop that"bravely said Fay the bully turned around "hey get lost it's none of your business and you be quiet"said the bully,

Fay took a couple of steps forward "hey stop that why don't you pick on someone your own size"said Fay strongly to the bully "yeah your right i should bully you instead"said the bully "run filly run" told Fay to the little filly,the filly did what he said and ran "hey you scared of my dinner know you have to pay for that"shouted the bully,"can't we talk about here here's some money and he's food i'm sorry i did that but it's not nice to bully someone"replied Fay the bully accepted on what he did and he never did it again

(accepted)

Last edited by princess sky on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Sky's oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's oc   Sky's oc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:47 am

Looks good to me, a bit on the smaller side, but good nonetheless. Try getting a mod/admin to approve it!
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sky's oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's oc   Sky's oc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:03 am

I think the sparkles are cool! But is he a crystal pony because normally they have sparkles. I am just curious.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sky's oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's oc   Sky's oc I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:22 pm

First of all, spelling, grammar and punctuation. You should include spacing and paragraphing when using speech, capital letters when needed, and full stops and comas when needed.

Secondly, you should either add more details to the physical descriptions of your OC, or add a picture fo them.

Lastly, the reason for 'sparkles' in character's hair has not been disclosed in the show. The most widely believed reason is that it is reserved for goddesses (i.e. Celestia and Luna). Therefore, I would not include it with your OC.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sky's oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's oc   Sky's oc I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Changes made. Still a few spelling mistakes here and there but nothing horrendous.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sky's oc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's oc   Sky's oc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky's oc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: