My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad OC Examples

Go down 
+17
Dream Sketch
Surprise The Pegasus
Dawn Orchard
Happyhobbit
Candle_Glow
Lightning Wing
TheDerpChronicles
piefan
Callilian
AdorableFluttershy123
Shinygear
Butterfly
mcewanman
Dark The Pegasus
MiniKirby123
Rosey Bubbles
Blind Side
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:27 am

have a joke OC? post it below. I want to see as many rules broken as possible here, people!

PG-13 rule still applies, though. Nothing vulgar, no exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:36 am

Princess Luna Celestia Meomore Anastasia
THIS IS A JOKE
Species: An Alicorn, but is also part changeling part vampony part werepony.
Mane: It's rainbow and is bigger than Luna and Celestias manes COMBINED
Tail: It's the same as mane...BUT WITH SPARKLES
Eyes: RAINBOW
Body: She's really pretty and has a rainbow body
Cutie Mark: A rainbow
Age (Baby,adult): Adult but she's immortal
Personality: She is shy, but everybody loves her
Dislikes: Nothing :3
History: Princess Luna Celestia Meomore Anastasia was born an alicorn but her parents didn't like her so celestia raised her, Luna was her mom and Sombre was her dad, and also Discord was her second dad. She needed to dad's because she's that awesome. Her wings fell off and everypony teased her and she was sad, but then Celestia gave her her own wings because she's that awesome. Then she became more amazing than Celestia so she became princess of the universe and everyone loves her!

She is part of the mane 6, and her element is Rainbowness. They loved her so much that the mane six, Celestia AND Luna, Discord, Crysalis, and Big Macintosh are married to her. She secretly is actually a shapeshifting bunny but nobody knows that and she keeps it a secret.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
Princess Luna Celestia Meomore Anastasia got a love letter and then tossed it into her pile of one million love letters.

ACCEPTANCE!

THIS IS A GUD OC DU NOT STEAL!

Last edited by Sunny on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:37 am

Princess Galaxia-Kawaii-Desu-Magical-Rainbows
Bad OC Examples 62847618
Species: Half changeling, Zebra, Dragon alicorn hybrid thing.
Mane: Rainbow and flowing and super long and sparkly.
Tail: RAINBOW AND SPARKLY.
Eyes: SO BEAUTIFUL THAT IF YOU LOOK IN THEM YOU WILL BE BLINDED, WHICH IS WHY SHE WEARS GLASSES.
Body: Neon green with a mustache and deer antlers. She has changeling legs and purple zebra stripes and a wing and a horn.
Cutie Mark: Nothing. She's so god-damn amazing she doesn't need one because she's good at everything.
Age (Baby,adult): Immortal. Duh.
Personality: Princess GKDMR is the bestest pony ever. She is the kindest most generous pony, and although she is the most powerful she never misuses her powers. She's so amazing that everypony loves her, and that is why she has so many rings and bracelets and stuff.
Dislikes: All the bad stuff.
History: Princess GKDMR is the half-sister of Luna and Celestia, and she's more beautiful then both of them combined. She is secretly Discord's daughter, but no-pony knows that. When she first came into power, everyone was scared of her beauty and the two alicorn sisters were jealous so she banished them to the sun before ruling for 1,000,000 years. When they came back, everyone loved her so she had to stay and all the ponies married her and she loves and is married to absolutely everypony. She is part of the mane six and can fly faster then rainbow dash, and she had a rainbow trail too. Her element is Fabulousness, and she is the strongest, prettiest, bestest most amazing pony ever.

Example RP segment:

Princess GKDMR was trotting down the street and ponies kept throwing themselves at her, but she cast a magic spell to make her invisible and she went about before she saw a filly crying and magically transported her to her mother with an awesome spell and everypony fell in love with her all over again.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:04 am

PRINCESS TWILIGHT RAINBOW FLUTTERSHY RARITY PINKIE LUNA CELESTIA CHUCK TESTA CADENZA
Bad OC Examples The_real_best_pony_ever_by_dark_the_hedgewolf-d68lpoe

Species: everything

Mane: RAIINBOWS and also filled with chuck testa's!

Tail: same as maine?

Eyes: RAINBOWS

Body: SPARKLY

Cutie Mark: CHUCK TESTA PUKING RAINBOWS

Personality: SHE IS CRAZY!

Dislikes: NOTHING!

History: PTRFRPLCCTC APPEARED IN THE ROYAL CANTERLOT CASTLE WHEN THE EARTH WAS FIRST CREATED AND SHE KILLED CELESTIA AND LUNA AND RULED OVER THE GALAXY AND SHE WAS SO DANG BEAUTIFUL THAT EVERYPONY LOVED HER AND THATS WHY HER CASTLE MAILBOX EXPLODED CAUSE ITS SO FULL OF LOVE LETTERS AND SHE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE AND STUFF

your OC recieves a love letter. explain how your OC adresses the situation.

PTRFRPLCCTC looked at the love letter. she read who it WAS FRom aNd sent HEr royal guards to GOand put whoever sent teh love letter into dem dungeons!

[ACCEOPTANCE?]

Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:16 am

Princess Hasbro Hub Lauren Faust 4th Wall

Species: she's a chngling nd a alicorn n a werepony/vampony/deer antler tingy/whatever Sombre iz
Mane: It's short bcuz mean ponies cut it and itz black
Tail:Itz the same as the top /\\/\
Eyes: Wafflez
Body: She'z skinny cuz noone likez her and shez red
Cutie Mark: A sad face becuz shez sad
History: Princess Hasbro ((For short)) wuz the child of Crysalis and Sombre and her parents hated her becuz she was an alicorn and they cut her mane becuz it was better than therez. she wuz hated becuz she wuz red and black so everyone hated her. her parentz kiked her out when she wuz 2 and she wuz sad. But she wuz really surviver-y so she built herself a house where she could be happy but she wznt happy because everyone hated her. And then the elemonts of hermony saved her so she took the elementz of hermone from the mane 6 so she got them and became the element of Sdness.

Example Rp section: Wuz to sad to rp.

((My take on the stereotypical black and red Alicorrn!))

Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:33 am

PRINCESS CHUCK TESTA
Bad OC Examples Princess_chuck_testa_by_dark_the_hedgewolf-d68lrtm

Species: unknown

Mane: raiiinbooww

Tail: raaiiinboowww

Eyes: raiiinboowww

Body: a bad colorrrrrrrrr

Cutie Mark: NOPE.

Age (Baby,adult): shehes immortaaal

Personality: weeeiirrddd

Dislikes: everyythiiingg

History: chuck testa was created by celestia then chuck testa killed all alicorns and ruled over the galaxy

Example RP segment: (TO AWESOME TO FOLLOW THIS SEGMENT!)

[Place the correct specified word indicating that you have read the rules here]
..lolwut?
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:30 pm

QUEEN APPLEPIE DA TROO ROOLA OF EQUESRIA SHE IS QUEEN BT SHE LTS CELESTA DO IT CUZ SHE'S TOO KL FOR THA SMALL PATHETIC PONIES N SHE CAN SHOOT LASERS AND CALL LAUREN FAUST AND IS SHIPPED WITH CHUCK NORRIS CUZ MY SWAG SAYZ SO LOL #im an utter slimeball that is a living argument for the death penalty
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Lol, I wuv it!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:06 am

my god I'm literally laughing my a** off right now. You guys are hilarious.

Le Princess of Awesomeness
lol nope, no image here
Species: dragon/zebra/batpony/alicorn
Mane: Big, long, and flowing. Rainbow colored, absolutely gorgeous
Tail: same as mane
Eyes: blood red, evil
Body: Tall and slender, taller den Celestia, and pure white
Cutie Mark: moon eclipsing sun surrounded by stars
Age (Baby,adult): looks 21, but is immortal
Personality: evil
Dislikes: everything
History: LPoA is the daughter of Twilight and Nightmare Moon (yes, they had a child. live with it). She was abandoned in the everfree forest because her parents were scared of her. She left the forest and set fire to the town.
Example RP segment: Nope!

[le word-whatever]
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Shinygear

Shinygear

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:14 am

Prince I love you.

Species: I love you.

Mane: it's pink.

Tail: it's also pink.

Eyes: they are pink.

Body: he doesn't have legs. He has little hearts.

Cutie mark: I love you.

Personality: really kewl.

Dislikes: everyone else.

History: he ate everyone else so he could be with you. He also likes sugary sweets. Sugary sweets are the only thing more important than you in his life.

Example RP segment: Prince I love you picks the bully up and kisses his face than falcon punches the crap out of his pet ape.

The word ~ I love you.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 am

Twilight Sparkle

Bad OC Examples Th10

You know the rest ;)

[acceptance]
(just noticed the pic was broke xD)

Last edited by FlutterBlade on Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:35 pm

THE FREAKING GOD OF POKEMON

Sorry, pics are for tools... but if I must: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arceus_(Pok%C3%A9mon)#Gender_differences

Species: Pokémon

Mane: Weird wavy bucking thing with bucking grey stripes and buck.

Tail: SAmE aS Da WEiRd MaNE

Eyes: greeene, read, all-seaing

Body: White and grey and gold and ten foot six. Weighs over 700 pounds and is about three feet taller than Celestia. Looks like a slightly overweight deer with a weird saddle thing that extends from its fat belly. Can chage color depending on what it's holding.

Cutie Mark: Pokémon don't have cutie marks, you blithering idiot!

Age (Baby,adult): Born before the Universe, so pretty bucking old

Personality: Evil, yet not, ruler of all the Universe!! Super mental and hoarding problems

Dislikes: Everything

History: Plagiarism: Arceus, known as the Alpha Pokémon, is a powerful Normal-type legendary Pokémon. Sometimes called "The Original One" it is believed to have shaped the universe with its "thousand arms".[1] It has a white colored body, gray underside, a long mane, gold hooves, green eyes with red pupils, and has a large, golden wheel around its abdomen, connected by spikes filled with gems. Its origin is described in a book called "The Original Story", which states that Arceus was born from an egg in a vortex of pure chaos before the existence of the universe. It proceeded to create three beings from itself, Dialga and Palkia, which created time and space, and Giratina, representing antimatter. It also created Azelf (Being of Willpower), Uxie (Being of Knowledge), and Mesprit (Being of Emotion), which created spirit, and then went into an everlasting sleep. Arceus has a special ability to use various Plates, stated to be fragments from the universe's creation filled with the power of "defeated giants", which allow it to switch to any of the seventeen types. They are found throughout the Sinnoh region, and feature inscriptions about their origins. Arceus can learn the signature move 'Judgment', which changes type with the Plate it is holding.

Example RP segment: Ain't nobody got TIIIIME foh dat! Buck you, I do what I want!!

[RainbowPinkieRarityJackShySparkle]
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:12 am

PRINCESS TROLLESTIA

Bad OC Examples Celestia%20troll%20face

Species: YO MOM

Mane: THE BEST MANE EVAAAAA

Tail: THE BEST TAIL EVAAAAAAAA

Eyes: SO SPARKLY THAT YOU BE BLINDED IF U LOOK INTO DEM!

Body: WHITE AND PRETTIER THAN YOURS!!!!!

Cutie Mark: YOUR MOM!

Age (Baby,adult): ITS 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 YEARS OLD!

Personality: NO PERSONALLITY HERE, PROBLEM?

Dislikes: YOU

History: NO HISTOREH!!! CAUSE SHES SO DAMN AWESOME!!

Example RP segment: SEE A BULLY? SEND IT TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

[i just jizzed in mah pants.]
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:17 am

DISCORD!!!!!!

OHEHEHEHEHREHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
EHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDITED BY KORENAV (because it broke the page before and drove me crazy.)
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:49 am

PRINCESS GOOGLE CHROME!
Bad OC Examples Google_chrome_as_a_pony_by_dark_the_hedgewolf-d6d92ui

Species: a google

Mane: G AND O! G AND O ARE BLUE AND REEDDDD

Tail: G AND O!!!!

Eyes: THE BEST EYES EVA!

Body: WHITE!

Cutie Mark: A GOOGLE CHROME!

Age (Baby,adult): SHES IMMORTAL

Personality: SHE IS AWESOME

Dislikes: YOU

History: GOOGLE CHROME WAS HAPPILY SEARCHING TWILIGHT ECLIPSE BOOKS WHEN YOU SHOWED UP AND SHE TAZERED YOU TO DEATH!

Example RP segment: GOOGLE CHROME ATE THE PONY THEN ATE YOU AND STARTED TO BEAT THE LIVING POOP OUT OF EVERYONE SHE SAW

[GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE!]
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:54 am

Name: queen i hate you.

Species: alicorn.

Mane: black.

Tail: black.

Eyes: red.

Body: brown.

Cutie Mark: you.

Age (Baby,adult): immortal.

Personality: queen i hate you hates you. and everyone else.

Dislikes: not killing you.

History: queen i hate you spent her misrable life hating you.

Example RP segment: queen i hate you walked up to the bully and screamed ''I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOU'' then sent it flying into space then sent everyone flying into space then went home to punch the skdazzle out of her pet ape.

[i hate you.]
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:51 am

Name: Awesome the awesome
Species: tiger
Mane: no mane
Tail: she has too tails, one  orange, black, and red, and the other blue, purple,and yellow
Eyes: blue and yellow
Body: taller then celestia
Cutie Mark; game console, remote control.
aeg: 1, but she is so awesome that she managed to do a lot of stuff.
personlity: she is awesome and can fly even tho she no wings and do magic and farm and has hands. she is kind
dislikes: see above
gistory: she managed to learn magic without doing anything and stuff. she is kind and helpful and is all of the elements
of harmony, and is also the element of awesom. she no have bad things bout her and is perfect. she is the child of applejack and big macintosh
and the sister of twilight sparkle, and all the mane six. afetr one day,alllllllll offfffffffffffffffffff equestria was hypnotised by her.
rp segmaennt: she looked at the bullies and the foal and then censored due to violence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 the bully was scared and
ran away, even though the bullies were all of the princesses andt eh royal guards and were immortal.
Back to top Go down
TheDerpChronicles

TheDerpChronicles

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:54 am

LOOK DOWNNNNN

Last edited by TheDerpChronicles on Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDerpChronicles

TheDerpChronicles

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:59 am

RAINBOW MANCOBAN BEDERP MANE SIX PRINCESS ZEBRACORN PUNKY PEDOPHILE MACOBERPER PEGASUSTO
Bad OC Examples Rage_c10
SPECIES: pick ALL the species!
MANE: pick ALL the manes!
TAIL: pick ALL the tails!
EYES: pick ALL the eyes!
BODY: pick ALL the bodies!
CUTIE MARK: pick ALL the cutie marks!
PERSONALITY: pick ALL the personalities!
HANDS: pick ALL the hands!
DISLIKES: dislike ALL the things!
HISTORY: use ALL the history!
RP SEGEMENT: finds Ponyville and ***** ALL the ponies!
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:06 pm

size=29]Wally West[/size]
Bad OC Examples Tumblr_mr14joLor81rvu7y2o1_500
Species: Hooman
Mane: He doesn't have a mane. He has awesome fwippy hair, that is ginger orange.
Tail: No tail. Nuh uh. Not for hoomans.
Eyes: The moistest prettiest greenest.
Body: U mean skin? Paley tan.
Cutie Mark: Like a tramp stamp? Wally has none. He is too awesome.
Age (Baby,adult): Teeeenaaaager.
Personality: Wally West. 'Nuff said.
Likes: Robin, Fighting Criminals, Eating things. SOUVENEIRS.
Dislikes: Artemis, Frilly things, girly things.
History: Wally West is the nephew of Barry Allen, A.K.A. the Flash. Once upon a time, his Uncle was showing him the formulas that made him the Flash, and then a bolt of Lightning came through the window. This infused him with superspeed, and teleported him into Equestria.

Example RP segment: Wally saw a pony crying in the road. He went up to her and laughed, because she is a pony and that is ridiculous.

[SCCCIIIIEEENNNNNCEEEEE]
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:34 pm

HAIIIIIIIIII
dis is mah characters.
her naime is fwuf.
Fwuf is pink.. and white.. and fwuf.
fwuf is an alicorn, but she was an orphan so she's not a princess.
Fwuf is Fwuf.
her cutiemark cannot be seen, as she is fwuf.
Fwuf.

JK, my OC is actually a Biblo inspired alicorn dude whom has no cutiemark and well- is just..
FWUF
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:58 am

(The following is a character I sincerely wish I could make.)

Name: CAPTAIN DYNAMITE
SKIP ALL THE OTHER CRAP LETS GET TO THE GOOD STUFF YER

RIGHT SO CAPTAIN DYNAMITE IS AN ALICORN PONY WITH THE FACE OF FRANK ZAPPA AND NUCLEAR MISSILES INSTEAD OF LEGS AND HE FLIES IN HIS SPACESHIP ALL AROUND EQUESTRIA DISPENSING ROSE PETALS AND FRIENDSHIP AND HE PUNCHES CRYSALIS IN THE FACE ON A DAILY BASIS AND HIS BEST FRIEND IS SAMUEL L JACKSON AND THE REST OF THE AVENGERS HELL YEAH AMIRITE
Back to top Go down
Happyhobbit

Happyhobbit

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Name: PURDY WITTLE PINKY RAINBOW SPARKLEZ PRINCUZ
Species: ALICORN BUT SHEZ ALSO A NINJA PONY AND A PHEONIX AND A GIRAFFE AND A SHEZ DISCORDS DAUGHTA
Mane: OMGEEZ IT SO PURDY IT RAINBOW COLORED AND SPARKLY BUT WHEN SHEZ EVVILL IT TURNS BLACK OMG SO SCAARY
Tail: IT RAINBOW COLOR TOO BUT WHEN SHE TURNS INTO A SUUPER EVIL PONY, ITS ALL WHOOSHY AND SHADOWY WHEEE
Eyes: OMG ONE IS PINK BUT SHE HAS ANOTHER EYE THAT CAN SEE GHOSTS AND SHOOTS LAZERS OUT OF HER EYES SHES SO AMAZING
Body:THE BODY IS WHITE AND PINK AND BLUE WITH PURPLE POLKA DOTS
Cutie Mark: OOPSIES I FORGOT
Age: WELL SHE'S ONE MILLUN BIZZALUN YEARS OLD BUT SHE ACTUALLY LOOKS YOUNG BECUZ SHE'S SO ADORABLE AND PERFECT!!!!!!
Personality: SHES SO SHY AND HAS AN UBER DARK PAST BUT SHE IS SUPER NICE AND PERFECT AND WONDERFUL AND ALL THE STALLIONS WUV HER BUT STANDS UP FOR ALL HER FRIENDS!!! ( SHE HAS A MILLION) BUT WHEN SHE TURNS EVIL SHE'S LIKE, SOOO MEAN
Dislikes: BULLIES AND MEANIES WAAAAA
History: DISCORD AND CELESTIA HAD HER AND SHE WAS SO PEFECT SHE KILLED THEM IN HER SHEER EPICNESS AND AWESOME CUZ THEY SO JEALOUS BUT SHE FELT SUPER SAD SO SHE WUZ DA PRINCESS AND BLAMES HERSELF FOR THEIR DEATH OMG SHES SO SAD, AND SHE ALSO DEFEATED LUNA AND STUFF AND SHE'S RAINBOWDASH'S SISTAH AND OH MY GOOOOOOSH SHE IS SO AMAZING

DONT YOU EVIL POOPYHEADS SAY SHEZ BAD! U JUST A BUNCH OF FATHEADS!

( Ok, I maaay have gone a bit overboard with this...)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:44 pm

White Snow
Species: Alicorn but can turn into snow or ice
Mane: Light blue and white, it looks like young Luna's mane
Tail:Light blue and white, it looks like young Luna's tail
Eyes: A light grey, almost white, her eyes glow
Body: White, thin, tall, always wears a white hood.
Cutie Mark: A snowflake
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult
Personality: She's very kind but ponies are very afraid of her because she seems evil. She's normally depressed and is always angry at her sister because ponies love her sister's summer more then her winter.
Dislikes: Her sister, Summer, Celestia
History: White Snow was born into royalty but her parents died shortly after her an her sister were born. They rule a kingdom that only the ponies that are in their kingdom and the other alicorns know about. One day she got mad at her sister, creating eternal snow. She got banished for a thousand years because of it.

Example RP segment:
White Snow thought she got a love letter, but it was just a bill and she started crying.

Aceptance
Back to top Go down
Surprise The Pegasus

Surprise The Pegasus

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Aww, you think I'm beautiful? Thanks :3 (note sarcasm)   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Rosey Bubbles wrote:
Princess Luna Celestia Meomore Anastasia
THIS IS A JOKE
Species: An Alicorn, but is also part changeling part vampony part werepony.
Mane: It's rainbow and is bigger than Luna and Celestias manes COMBINED
Tail: It's the same as mane...BUT WITH SPARKLES
Eyes: RAINBOW
Body: She's really pretty and has a rainbow body
Cutie Mark: A rainbow
Age (Baby,adult): Adult but she's immortal
Personality: She is shy, but everybody loves her
Dislikes: Nothing :3
History: Princess Luna Celestia Meomore Anastasia was born an alicorn but her parents didn't like her so celestia raised her, Luna was her mom and Sombre was her dad, and also Discord was her second dad. She needed to dad's because she's that awesome. Her wings fell off and everypony teased her and she was sad, but then Celestia gave her her own wings because she's that awesome. Then she became more amazing than Celestia so she became princess of the universe and everyone loves her!

She is part of the mane 6, and her element is Rainbowness. They loved her so much that the mane six, Celestia AND Luna, Discord, Crysalis, and Big Macintosh are married to her. She secretly is actually a shapeshifting bunny but nobody knows that and she keeps it a secret.

Princess Luna Celestia Meomore Anastasia got a love letter and then tossed it into her pile of one million love letters.

ACCEPTANCE!

THIS IS A GUD OC DU NOT STEAL!

I think Surprise The Pegasus is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad OC Examples Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad OC Examples   Bad OC Examples I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad OC Examples
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations-
Jump to: