My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apologizing to the smashee

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Apologizing to the smashee - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizing to the smashee   Apologizing to the smashee - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:52 am

Shala giggled to herself as he held the door for her. She happily marched out in a fancy fashion.

I'm going to have so much fun with him.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing to the smashee   Apologizing to the smashee - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 am

I'm screwed, aren't I?

You should be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing to the smashee   Apologizing to the smashee - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:24 am

Stormy had taken the careful position up in a tree which a two pegasus he met had helped him up into. He had been there like he promised to Intelligent. He saw the whole scene unfold, sad to say he didn’t hear the a word. He watched as Intel was saying sorry to Shala and he grinned as he saw the expected result. He looked up to the clouds as he sipped his soda high up in the tree and smiled as he saw three clouds, the first was crown shaped, the second looked like a chest of diamonds and the last one well it looked like heart shaped seashell in Stormy's opinion. He spoke to the wind itself, not expecting a soul to ever hears these words but him, "I heard that seashells long ago were symbols for love....I think it had some meaning to a certain kind of Love,” He paused for a moment to drink some more soda before going on to say,

“Now as for those other ones..I can't even imagine to guess what they mean." He grinned as he got that little twinkle in his eyes. He no longer had anymore reason to remain in Ponyville. Though he enjoyed the steep hills sloping hills, green fields, the trees were breathtaking, the house were delightful and the ponies here were so interesting, but there was always this little feeling Stormy got when he stayed somewhere to long. He had to keep searching till he found where he truly belonged and he couldn’t even go find that till he had finished the quests he had.

Like writing that book or somehow getting into Cloudsdales famous soda factory and who could forget soaking up every story ever written. Couldn’t forget something important like that. “I wonder what Canterlot is like this time of year." He was ready to be on his way to Canterlot when he realized that he never thought about how to get down. “AHahahahahahhahahahaaaa...aaa....I’m screwed.”

#ooc You don’t need to help him. He gets down later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing to the smashee   Apologizing to the smashee - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologizing to the smashee
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: