My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About me.

Go down 
+5
Amber Flash
Digital Changeling
MiniKirby123
Korenav
Blind Side
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

About me. Empty
PostSubject: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:53 pm

a lot of you may already know this. I've tried PMing as many people as I could about this to keep it private, but I've come to realize that it's impossible with so many members. So, I tried waiting for the perfect moment in the chatbox, but that moment never came. So here we go. You may PM me if you like. I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

So for a long time, I've been having some identity issues. I had been thinking about it for a long time. after some mental debate, I've decided to identify myself as a girl online. I know, it sounds odd. when I was younger, I thought the same stuff.

You are all entitled to your opinions on the matter, but I do ask that you be respectful. whether it be through a comment on this thread, or through a PM, you all may speak freely.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:34 am

The matter of identity, especially gender, is one that most people have either never thought about much or taken seriously. Lots of people try to fit into 'the norms' around them. But sometimes that isn't good enough. Why conform to the groups of thought on how you generally should behave in society? Why not do what makes you, a human being of your own with freedom of choice, happy and content with yourself? A lot of people don't admit it, but they will do or not do things because others do the same. How many do not express themselves or hide in fear of what society will think of them? And its sad to say that society sometimes gives them a reason to do that.

Blind, you are just as human as any of us, and I love you more for being brave and expressing yourself. Whether its religion, ethnicity, nationality, or gender, I wouldn't think any less of you. If anything, I'm going to have more ways to relate! You always got me for a friend.

PS- Sorry for the logic bomb at the beginning.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:38 am

I know you've already got my opinion on this, but I just decided to say it again.

I'm proud of you for doing what you did Blind, and I hope it all goes well for you! :D After all, you'll always be the same Blind to me. I mean, being original is never a bad thing.

Spoiler:

Spread your wings and fly buddy! I'm rooting for you!
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:58 am

Nothing wrong with that, so long as no one gets hurt. Just remember that people don't like to be played. I myself had identified myself as a girl once. It was in an old online game. Did it cause I noticed that female characters had that effect where the games just drop their loot.

To me, it's all harmless fun. But you have to know where to draw the line. Just a piece of advice.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:53 am

Way to hog her all to yourself Kore. No way I can follow that up.

Anyway, I'm wuv you so much Blind and you have my support!
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:14 am

Thank you everyone for your support! :D

Kore, I'm in love with your post.

Digital, to me, it's not harmless fun. I feel that it's who I should be. and since It's not really possible for me irl, this is a release. it's hard to understand, I know. but trust me, I know what I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 am

Well, enjoy being a girl Blind. Heh, to be honest, I thought it would be me out of all people to have this problem. You know, because I've made so many jokes about me looking like a girl and the pictures of Brawny in a dress and a bikini and soon to be socks. But, life is funny that way.

I still wuv you Blind. And I know I'm late for the support. That's because Kore whooped our flanks with her post. I will be calling you a she now, and hopefully I wont screw up. Good luck Blind Side
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Blind we all love you and don't care what gender you are! Isn't it great to be different?

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 pm

We support you Dylgo.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:11 pm

Now I got a buddy in the same boat as me :D
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:12 pm

I tots missed this, but I'm proud of you Side! You're choosing your own path, making choices that reflect you, and doing what your heart tells you. Koren's right; there's nothing wrong with being who you are and who you want to be.

Sorry I'm so late, but good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About me.   About me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: