My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May......meets somepony?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

May......meets somepony? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:47 pm

May breathed a sigh of relief she didn't know she'd been holding. Shy would be okay. She had no reason to worry. Grinning, she swung down from the tree she was perched in and headed away towards Ponyville. Completely unnoticed of course, that was her specialty.

She stepped up the stairs to her house, allowing herself a glance backwards, but saw nothing of course. She walked inside and laid down on the couch. She put a hoof to her forehead, feeling hot. Must be nothing she thought, yawning. Perhaps a nap she was soon sleeping soundly in the middle of her living room.

Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Shy grinned with satisfaction at his victory. However, Burning's next statement made him a little uncomfortable though- could they really look past this? After she threatened to hurt him and only backed off when he threatened to have her lose her job? Well, she had been justified he supposed. And anyway, most ponies were idiots but Burbing at least seemed to be vaguely intelligent.

"Fine. I'll look past it. Just try and be a bit more considerate with this stuff, alright? I know you've been wronged before but still."

He smiled at her. "But thank you for relenting in the end. I don't really hate you- I'm still thankful for you helping me out with the whole deep drink thing."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Burning Heart felt like an idiot for causing all of this. She didn't want another incident where a stallion lied to her to go unnoticed. Shy was most likely telling the truth anyway. And she still wanted to keep her job. Without that, she'd basically be ruined.

"Alrighty Shy. Again, sorry for the trouble. The last stallion who pulled something like that got away with it. I didn't want a repeat of it. At least we made peace. I guess I'll leave you alone now. Have fun with May. She really seems like your type." Burning trotted off. She remembered the cow insult and looked at herself again.

"Do I really look like a cow?" Then she chuckled at how she was worrying about her appearance like that. "Heh, I'm sounding like one of those frilly mares, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 pm

May snored loudly, burning off her fever quickly. Soon, she woke up, yawning. "I wonder if their squall is over." she thought aloud, putting on her cloak.

She walked out the door and strolled through town with a bored expression.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:30 pm

Shy laughed. "Well, nopony ever said you weren't allowed a feminine side."

He walked off home. He had half a mind to visit May, but he realised he didn't actually know where she lived. She'd said it was too small to be noteworthy. Obviously he didn't mind, but too late now. He really hoped he'd see her again- they were so alike. She really seemed to understand him. Admittedly he didn't have a clue what was going on in her head half the time, but baby steps.

Shy arrived at his house and checked the time. It was 11 At Night. Sounded like bedtime to him. He put the sword back on it's stand in the living room, when something caught his eye. A brief flash of a smiling yellow face with Red eyes in the reflection of the blade. Dad....?

Must have just been Shy's imagination. He went upstairs and flopped into bed, satisfied at that perfect day.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 pm

Burning Heart trotted back towards the center of Ponyville. Might as well get a good view from the middle of the town, right? It was weird how her and Shy got off on such good terms. For an introvert, Shy was pretty nice. Burning knew she would find a better stallion than him, though. Maybe even a mare. She had taken a slight interest in looking at them...

(I is out of the thread. Hope you enjoyed my quick appearance)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:23 pm

(wait, shouldn't it be sorta over now? Everypony has gone their separate ways)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm

(I guess so)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May......meets somepony?   May......meets somepony? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May......meets somepony?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5