My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery   Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 am

"Mmm. Yeah. Much better." Snake blinked as her interest faded with the symbol. "Man today took a turn for the weird." She sighed as she looked at the clock passingly.

"Oh buck!" She gasped as she put on her black suit-jacket over her red buttondown shirt and started to dash out the door. "I can't believe I forgot my dinner plans!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery   Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 pm

"Uh....." May said, raising an eyebrow. She shrugged, waving Snake goodbye. "Have a nice dinner then."

She smirked and strolled out the door as well, hoping to did her way home.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery   Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 pm

"Wait... buck." Snake Eyes stopped, looked back at May, Pivoted, then ran back to her.

"He's going to kill me for this, but here." She reached into her coat and produced a business card. "Although I can't say I enjoyed our time together, I like to make and keep contacts. There's my address. You ever get into trouble, you just find me." She adjusted her shades (although it was the middle of the night) and ran off into a dark alley on her way uptown.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery   Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:42 pm

"Uh okay." May said, taking the card, "thanks" she called to the retreating mare.

Shrugging, she turned and headed home.

(Le end de la thread?"
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery   Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:32 am

(I am satisfied. END THREAD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery   Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lying and Cheating: among other Acts of Chicanery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: