My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faustralia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Faustralia  Empty
PostSubject: Faustralia    Faustralia  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:32 pm

May strolled through the dark streets of Faustralia, her sharp eyes glancing every which way. Her knives tucked away in her cloak and her slate clean. Faustralia would be a new start, though she was sad about leaving her perfect house in Ponville. But, she wasn't a criminal here, well, not yet.

She plucked her favorite dagger out of its pocket and started twirling it around as she walked, searching around for guards or other threats.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
LegendaryPwny

Faustralia  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faustralia    Faustralia  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 pm

Chrome Blade opened the satchel full of coals and poured them into the forge. Second guessing himself, he checked the sign he had already checked 30 or so times-the open sign. It still said open. Sure, it was his first day with an open shop in Faustralia, and it was a blacksmith shop, not THAT popular, but he should have a couple customers by now.

He looked back to the fire and saw a coal had fallen to the musty old floor of the musty old building he had purchased, convenient with its own musty old skyroof to let the forge's smoke out. On instinct, he tried to levitate the coal back into the fire.

Obviously, nothing happened.

Chrome rubbed his broken horn and used his tongs to put the coal back into the fire.

He checked the open sign again to find a suspicious-looking mare twirling something glimmering, thus making her look more suspicious, while she walked, somehow absentmindedly walking on only three legs.

(Hmm. Peculiar.)
Back to top Go down

Faustralia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Other places :: ...Other places-
Jump to: