My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

love challenge-Dark The Pegasus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

love challenge-Dark The Pegasus Empty
PostSubject: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:54 am

LOVE CHALLENGE IS INVISIBLE, DARK FOUND A SOMEPONY.

Last edited by Dark The Pegasus on Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm

does it matter the gender?
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 4:50 am

(kinda, yes. i would prefer a girl and boy.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:04 am

Nevermind then
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:33 am

alright...anyone else? pleeease?)
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:30 am

Alright, it can be any gender now. Just someone pwease joinnn :'c
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:15 am

(You can't hurry love. You just have to wait. Love don't come easy, it's a game of give and...wait, what am I saying?

Anyways, you really can't just open a topic saying 'join and fall in love with me!' These things really involve actual character interaction and the falling love process. After all, as a story, a happily together couple is really quite dull.

The falling in love bit is the interesting bit, and it is allthe better when it is unexpected.)
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 am

thats what this rp is basically about. its not just a ''hey join this and i will have a somepony.'' its practically a normal roleplay, but sometime in the rp one falls in love with another. 

-i feel stupid for saying this..-
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:37 am

(May I join with Ranmione?)
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:01 pm

(unfortunantly this love challenge is now invisible. dark has a somepony now. sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love challenge-Dark The Pegasus   love challenge-Dark The Pegasus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love challenge-Dark The Pegasus
Page 1 of 1