My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Constructing delicacies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Constructing delicacies  Empty
PostSubject: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Silent sighed as he looked up at his new restaurant as the giant wrecking ball tore through the side of the building. He could barely contain his excitement as the crystalline walls were being formed. As soon as the building was torn down he brought up the scaffolding and quickly put the crystalline walls in place then began on the floors, ceilings and reinforcing the walls with crystal cement to hold it in place.

He then began on the doors and second story. He made the thick crystal on the second floor see through so they could see the guests below. He then took a break, wiped his brow, and made treats of crystal nectar for the construction crew as a thank you.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:14 pm

Starlight curious about the new restaurant in town, and decided to see how it looked in person. It did not take long before she reached the newly made restaurant, and saw a sparkling pony seemingly enjoying the view. She walked up to him and asked. "Hai, do you know where I can find the owner by any chance?" She said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:37 pm

Silent continued to look over his job so far being unable to hear the other pony come up. He then turned around and almost bumped into her, startled, he jumped back a little then bowed to the mare and signed, 'Oh, I'm so sorry I can't hear, how long have you been standing there? Oh please forgive my rudeness.'

He then tried to lip read what she was saying but kept failing. He pointed to his ears and shook his head completely forgetting that she probably couldn't understand hoof sign language. He then motioned to the crystalline structure behind him then pointed to himself trying to say he owned the place.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 am

Starlight looked at Silent for a few seconds, before realizing that he was using sign language, sadly she did not understand it but she had a way around it. She searched her jacket, and pulled out both a pencil, and a notepad and offered it to the silent stallion.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Silent gladly took the pen and notepad and wrote, 'Hello, my name is Silent whistle and I'm starting up my own restaurant here. We are still currently under construction but it shouldn't be long until we open for business! The crystal delicacies and delicacies from this new found culture will be integrated into the menu.' He then showed her the notepad excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 am

Starlight smiled ,and she used her magic to pick up both the pen and the notepad to write a message of her own. "So you are the restaurants owner?, that's great. I was wondering, what kind of food will be served in a place from the famous crystal kingdom?" She finished writing and faced the notepad towards him.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:24 pm

'Oh we'll have all kinds of delicacies like crystal corn on the cob, crystal pies, mushroom soups, potato soups with leek, salads, and lots more.' He wrote then handed her a menu that had most of the items on it then wrote, 'I make it up as I go along.'

He then thought to himself, Dang I wish this construction was over already!
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:09 am

Starlight nodded, and wrote some more on the notepad before turning it to face Silent"I can't wait to visit this place when it's finished"

(Sorry for the super short post)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 pm

heartspan wandered down the road, looking at this and at that and generally wasting time he could have been spending on something useful. A curious sight drew his attention. Looming out of canterlots garish architecture was of a all things a crystal building.

he trotted across the street and up to this strange attraction. It seemed to be a restaurant of some fashion. Seeing both a crystal pony and another pony in earnest conversation over some drawing or other he walked up to them.

" Do either of you know if this place is open?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted the white unicorn Stallion approach and tilted his head slightly trying to lip read what he was saying. He then took the note pad, turned a page and wrote his greeting. 'Hello, my name is Silent Whistle and I own this fine establishment. I'd thought I'd bring a little bit of the Crystal Empire to Canterlot and try to learn and incorporate this culture's cuisine as I go.'

'I'm sorry for resorting to pad and pen as communication but I have been deaf since I was two days old. I got a nasty crystal ear infection in both ears and have had my ear drums completely removed.'
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:40 am

Starlight reaches into her purse, and pulls out a extra notepad and offers it to the stranger to help him communicate with the owner of the restaurant. "Here use this, it will make it a bit easier for you two to communicate" she said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Heartspan carefully read the stallions note. In a round about way it answered his question but it provided him with many times more information about this stranger than he really needed. The Mare presented him with a note pad which he carefully lifted with magic.

" thanks for the paper, miss." he replied politely.

he produced a quill from the bag hovering just to his side. Then he carefully wrote a note presenting it to silent whistle.

A pleasure to meet you Silent Whistle, I am Heartspan. That is an unfortunate thing to have had happen to you. originally i was asking whether you were open but i think i have found my answer already. So, if you are the owner will you also work or are you going to bring in staff from your country?

" I am heartspan by the way." he introduced himself to the mare. " It is a pleasure to meet you as well as mister silent whistle."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:57 pm

'Oh no, I am also looking for other chefs, waiters and waitresses. All of the above. Are you currently on the hunt for a new job? It is certainly nice to meet you Mr. Heartspan.' He wrote then handed it back to Heartspan.

Oh goodie, He thought New staff will certainly help out and new chefs from the area will also be killing two birds with one stone since it'll give me a chance to learn this culture's cuisine better.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 3:26 am

It's a pleasure to meet you Heartspan, I'm Starlight Crystal" She looks at the sky for a second. I'm sorry but I have to go, you just keep the notepads" She said as she turned to Silent, and motioned that she had to go, before she left the two gentlecolts.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:11 pm

he nodded in thanks to the mare as she left. Then he carefully read the note silent had given him.

'Oh no, I am also looking for other chefs, waiters and waitresses. All of the above. Are you currently on the hunt for a new job? It is certainly nice to meet you Mr. Heartspan.' He wrote then handed it back to Heartspan.

he thought for a moment, before he carefully penned his reply.

Well, i am not trained in cooking. I also don't live in canterlot, I just come to visit from time to time. So while i do part time work i am not sure that i will be useful here, though i am never one to turn down gainful employment.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 pm

'Well that's awesome! I could always use the help!' Silent wrote then turned around as one of the construction workers tapped him on the shoulder then pointed to his completed restaurant. 'Sorry, I'll be right back.' He wrote then smiled and clapped his hooves as he helped the workers move in the furniture.

Once they were done, he returned to Heartspan and wrote, 'Well I guess Unicorns can get done two weeks worth of work in a single day. When can you start?'
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Heartspan thought a moment before carefully writing his reply.

i suppose i could start strait away. And, yes for sure unicorns can get many times the normal amount of work done. So, what do you want me to do first?

For certain he was curious what this stalluion would have him do. earning bits seemed a good plan for his otherwise empty day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constructing delicacies    Constructing delicacies  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constructing delicacies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Main Street-
Jump to: