My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell Tome (Remade)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Spell Tome (Remade) Empty
PostSubject: Spell Tome (Remade)   Spell Tome (Remade) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:12 pm

Spell Tome
Spell Tome (Remade) Q8G59rN
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Long, curled, purple and green
Tail: Twisted, purple and green
Eyes: Light blue
Body: Tall, slender, and yellow
Cutie Mark: A quill
Age (Baby,adult): Teenager (15)
Personality: Spell Tome used to be a very happy and geeky pony. Now she is very protective, emotional, quiet, shy, and somewhat distrusting, due to her history. She often communicates in sighs and nods, being to shy to speak, and creates a bubble around herself when too close to other ponies.
Likes: Magic, books, writing, quiet, alone time, the Everfree Forest
Dislikes: Ponies, bullies, failure, crowds, communication
History: Spell Tome grew up in Canterlot, being a very gifted young filly. She was more intelligent than most foals combined. She was rather quiet and kept to herself and her studies. Her favorite type of magic is Transmogrification.

While going to Princess Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns, she was bullied and picked on a lot. She had almost no friends, and nopony to turn to. At the age of nine, she had enough and ran away from everypony. She lived in the Everfree Forest for six years, learning on her own and keeping to herself.

At least running away wasn't all dark moments. It's how she discovered her Cutie Mark, a quill. While in the forest, she wrote about her life and studies of creatures and plants in the forest. She expected something related to magic, but we can't always get what we want.

After her six years of self-isolation, Spell Tome decided to leave the forest and try to be social again. She felt like some ponies missed her, or they would want to she how she's grown. But it still hasn't helped her inability of talking to ponies. She's still terribly shy and afraid that ponies would just pick on her again. Deep down, she just wants a friend.

Example RP segment: #5

Spell Tome trotted through Ponyville, trying to avoid contact with other ponies. She often slipped past them and kept out of crowds. Until she saw something she couldn't believe. A colt bullying a little filly. No way in heck was she letting that go unnoticed.

Spell ran over to the filly and colt, and glared at the bully. She has dealt with so many of his kind. "Leave the poor filly alone..." The colt laughed at her, thinking himself all high and mighty.

"Or what? Tell on me?"

Spell Tome already had it with this colt. She cast a spell that made her eyes glow with raging fire, not actual fire of course, to intimidate the colt. "Leave... the filly... ALONE!" As expected, the colt ran away crying. The filly hugged Spell.

"Thank you miss." Spell Tome patted her head and hugged back.

"I've seen so many of his kind. Just stand up to them next time you see one. Don't cower and hide. Trust me..."

Acceptance

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Spell Tome (Remade) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell Tome (Remade)   Spell Tome (Remade) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down

Spell Tome (Remade)
Page 1 of 1