My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadowfax

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Shadowfax Empty
PostSubject: Shadowfax   Shadowfax I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Shadowfax

Shadowfax 20130529_223653_by_myakasha-d67c8wj

Species: Batpony

Mane: Black

Tail: Black

Eyes: Golden-Yellow

Body:Grey

Cutie Mark: Shield with Lunar Moon

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Shadowfax is a hard working, modest pony. She tends to be more quiet. unless you interest her, but warms up when you get to know her. She's very friendly and optimistic but can change to a very hard edged pony if the situation gets bad. She loves to meet new ponies and party, when off duty.

Likes: Nice ponies. Parties, and party accessories. Rock and Roll. Full Moon nights. Flying. Ponies with Common Sense. Pears and Oranges!

Dislikes: Arrogance, random/weird ponies, insults. Bright sunny days. Crime and ill behavior.

History: Shadowfax grew up in the Manehattan slums secluded from other ponies, except for her family. She was an only child, for a long time until her sister was born, and spent most of her days flying and exploring than playing with the other foals, whom were scared of her and made fun of her. She had a hard life and walked the line between good and criminal, but after seeing a guard pony stop a thief she became obsessed with the guard. She would even pretend she was a guard pony protecting Equestria from crime as a game. When her sister, Sonar Moonlight, was born she saw it as her duty to protect her from bullies and the bad influence of the slums, and stayed by her side at almost all times. When she grew up she left home and her family, wandering around looking for a place she could fit in. On her Odysseus, she befriended lots of ponies and gained her social skills that she didn't have as a foal. After the return of Luna and the Lunar guard reopening, she went to canterlot and joined up to fulfill her dream of being a Guard pony. She lives in Canterlot now, severing Equestria or having a great time. When she's not too busy or has a vacation, she has her little sister to come over stay with her.

Example RP segment: A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

I was walking off duty through the streets of Manehattan, enjoying the nice breeze when a sudden cry stops me in my tracks. I turn and see little filly cornered on a wall being yelled at by a colt while a group of foals stand and watch. I feel a surge of anger and part the small crowd, stepping up behind the colt.

"What're you looking at?"

I flare my wings and glare down at him.

"A little punk asking for trouble.. are you asking for trouble?"

The colt steps away startled, and quickly shakes his head, before running away. I smile at the little filly and give a nod, before continuing down street.

Acceptance

Last edited by Shadowfax on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Shadowfax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfax   Shadowfax I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Try to expand on her personality, plus listing more likes/dislikes wouldn't be amiss.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Shadowfax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfax   Shadowfax I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Approved.

(Finally got one over ya FS)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Shadowfax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfax   Shadowfax I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Oh ssh you :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadowfax Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowfax   Shadowfax I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowfax
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Nonstandard Races-
Jump to: