My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here it comes...

Go down 
+2
Wild Card
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Here it comes... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 pm

(I figured it's my turn, since there's no real order)

Brawny stood at the altar, waiting for Calla to arrive. He was getting nervous again. Was he really ready for commitment? He loved Calla enough to do it. What stressed him even more was a family. Brawny didn't think he'd be great with foals. He's not very father like.

Brawny waited and waited for his beautiful fiance to arrive. This was going to be the greatest day for quite a few ponies. Before he confessed his love to Calla, Brawny thought love was a pointless emotion. That anypony could easily live without it. Faust, was he wrong. For himself, at least
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Iris looked at her watch "Oh my!" she gasped, rushing to Calla behind the veil.

"Calla! Come on!" she whispered urgently. "It's almost time, you ready?"

(oops, short. woopsy)
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:29 pm

"OH," Calla breathed out in a woosh of air. "Um, alright... Let's get started, I guess..."

She picked up the flower bouquet with her magic and slipped on her shoes. With nerve endings buzzing like firecrackers, she took Iris's hand and followed Iris out of the cabana.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Iris beamed, walking down with Calla. 

"Here is where you go alone." She said quietly, letting go of her best friend. She smiled reassuringly before taking her spot beside the alter. She held a bouquet as well, and stood in her place as the mare of honor.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Brawny Hooves stood in his place as the groom, waiting for his lovely bride to step in front of him. There she was. Calla Lily. Looking more amazing than she has ever did. He still remembers the day he fell in love with Calla. He had been hiding that for a while. Then the day he asked her out to the Grand Galloping Gala. Ever since then they had been inseparable.

Brawny smiled and whispered to himself how lucky he was to have met a mare like Calla. She wasn't the first mare he'd ever fallen in love with, but she damn sure was the best.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:23 pm

The wedding march began, and Calla looked up into Brawny's beautiful eyes, so often hidden behind sunglasses, and her nerves disappeared. There was nothing to be worried about. Everything was perfect.

Calla bagan her walk down the aisle, though she wished she could rip off her shoes and sprint down the rest of the way. It took agonizingly long, but it was all for the show, and it would be worth it to make the moment last as long as it could be stretched out.

She remembered the first time she realized she had feelings for Brawny. He had uncharacteristically shyly asked her to go to The Grand Galloping Gala, a dance she had been dreaming of attending, but had never time nor reason until then. Then there was their first kiss, soft and sweet... then the endless special moments that never seemed to end... then the engagement... then that sweet, beautiful, and amazing night... and now, they were to be sealed together forever.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Jim stood at the altar, facing the guests. Quite frankly he didn't know why he was asked to be the minister, but whatever. Brawny was one of his best mates after all, and Calla was far from a bad pony. He got out a little book, and called to the couple.

"Alright you two lovebirds. Step up to the altar and we'll do the final ceremony."

He smiled at them- he wasn't one for weddings, but what the hay. It wasn't like he was getting married himself. Jim was terrified of commitment.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Doodle let out a loud whoop as Calla walked down the isle then she looked back at her own ring then at Rez and kissed his cheek remembering when it was her turn to go. "Aww, she looks so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Iris smiled and blinked away a tear leaking from her eye. She knew she shouldn't be crying, but, everyone cries at weddings right?

She laughed a bit to herself, then stopped. She held her bouquet and stood quietly in her place as Calla walked down the aisle. She smiled, silently wishing her best friend the best.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:48 pm

Cloudwing smiled softly, her gaze resting on Calla. She really was beautiful. She could hear Cage, sniffing loudly and trying to hide the fact that he was wiping his eyes. Flicking her hair out of her eyes, she slapped a handkerchief over Cage's face and whispered about how he should be quiet, so as to not spoil such a special moment.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Brawny Hooves saw Calla finally make it up in front of him. He had never expected himself to be in a moment like this. Getting married. Especially with Jim making their marriage official. He didn't seem like the type to do this kind of thing. Then again, they are really good friends, and nopony else could or would do it. So why not old Jimmy boy?

Brawny remembered all the good times him and Calla had. And the lovely moments they would have in the future. He remembers himself being so shy when he asked Calla to the Grand Galloping Gala. Even with Brawny's personality and history, he never had a real marefriend. Nopony he really cared about. That is, until Calla came along. He wanted to get this over with and finally be with her forever.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Jim looked at the two standing at the altar. He never understood the whole marriage thing, considering to him it was being tied up and held prisoner forever. He loved Sunny to death but he wasn't sure if he liked not having the option to leave if things turned sour.

Still, they were happy. He took out the book, read it over and read it out.

"All right. We're gathered here....blah blah blah....everlasting love...derpy de herp....ah, here's the bit. Do you, McCallum Lily, take Brawny Hooves here to be your husband for as long as you love him?" He turned to Brawny. "And Brawny Hooves, do you take McCallum Lily to be your Wife for however long that word I can't read implies?"

Seriously, why did that get Jim to do it? He wasn't up for this. Still, he didn't want to disappoint one of his mates, and he didn't fancy being hated by everypony for being a knob at their wedding.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Calla looked up at Brawny.

"I do," she said, her voice ringing out loud and clear. The smile on her face from Jim's obvious struggle with the words turned instead to a beaming glow of happiness that she couldn't stop. With those two words, her fate was sealed, and only after he spoke would they be bonded forever.

With one loud skip of her heart, she feared that he knew. She feared that she would be left. But no. It would not happen.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:28 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at Jim, then Calla. He giggled a bit at how he read that. It worked, at least. he may not take much pleasure in marriage, but Brawny could certainly have it now.

"I do." Brawny moved in and kissed Calla. It was sealed. McCallum Lily and Brawny Hooves were now together. And not just as marefriend and coltfriend, but as husband and wife. He loved the thought of that. Being with Calla forever. He surprisingly didn't have any second thoughts about the whole thing. He didn't regret sealing his fate with her, and he didn't even think of running out. Even Brawny was amazed at that
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 7:38 pm

Jim nodded.

"We'll I now pronounce you husband and...oh what's the bloody point? They're kissing already you all know how this goes."

He nodded to the organ player, who played the little wedding tune. Jim gave them his wedding gift- a watch for brawny and a chocolate Hay bale for Calla.

"Hope you two are happy together. Don't forget your mates though, eh brawns?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Iris stifled a laugh at Jim's hilarity, but managed to compose her face. Once it was over, she squee'd with delight and hugged her friend tightly.

"Calla, congratulations." she beamed, tucking a gift into Calla's hoof. She gave her a sly smile before turning to Brawny and giving him a hug as well, "Welcome to the craziness!" she laughed, hoofing him a large, rectangular box. Inside it contained a brand-new, state of the art guitar. Calla's gift was held in a smaller box, inside was a set of blank parchment and new quills.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:51 am

Cloudwing trotted over, a wide smile spread across her face. "Congratulations!" She cried, aimed at both Brawny and Calla. Cage made his way up behind them, carrying a photo frame with the structure of intertwining vines. He put it down by Calla, smiling wider then he ever had. "Congrats you two!" He cheered. "We thought you might want something to put a wedding photo in, so you can display it somewhere or something." He laughed a little shyly, having broken his usual characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:00 pm

"Thank you all so much," Calla gushed, smiling broadly. "You guys made today the best day to ever come into existence!"

She hugged everypony, giddy with glee and euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Brawny Hooves took his gifts with enjoyment. Jim didn't exactly go all out, but at least he knew what time it was.

"Thanks everypony. You know, I never thought I would be somewhere like this in my entire life. I always thought marriage was pointless. Until now, of course."

Brawny joined the group hug of guests and his newlywed wife. Hugs are awesome. Why don't ponies give these more often?
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:06 pm

"Yep, I'm pretty amazing like that." Iris joked, hugging her back. "Alright! Do you think it's time for the after party then?" she laughed, eager for it. She had planned it, after all.

"Oh Brawny, I trust you had a nice bachelor party, yes?" she teased, turning to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:11 pm

Jim laughed when Iris mentioned the bachelor party. He was confused for a moment but he remembered that was what they called a stag do in ponyville.

"Yeah, the stag do was fun. I've never seen Brawns here tank that much drink."

He hugged back at Brawny and Calla. That was nice of them to show their appreciation to the guests. He also thought about the after party. He'd stay a bit then see how that turned out.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm

Cage tucked a rose behind Cloudwing's ear, "We should be staying for the after party, right Cloud?" And gave her a look that demanded a yes. She nodded, then turned to everypony else. "Just don't let him drink...anything"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here it comes...   Here it comes... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here it comes...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: