My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brave Mane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banamina

Banamina

Brave Mane Empty
PostSubject: Brave Mane   Brave Mane I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:01 am

Brave ManeBrave Mane Brave_10
Species: Pegasus
Mane:Dark Red
Tail:Dark Red
Eyes:Green
Body:Blue
Cutie Mark:Crossed Shield
Age (Baby,adult):Adult

Personality:Brave Mane is not one for wasting time. He prefers to give and receive information as quickly as possible. This has gotten him into trouble multiple times as a guard when he would quickly blurt something out and get frustrated when the pony he's talking to doesn't respond right afterwards.
Even though he works in a position of taking orders, Brave Mane hates being bossed around by ponies that are a higher authority them him. Often times, he speaks resentfully of them and even claims he could do their job better than they do.
When faced with conflict, Brave Mane is quick to assume the worst in every situation. He becomes aggressive very quickly and sometimes even violent.
Brave Mane tends to act rash and then regret many of the things he does.
Even so, Brave Mane is a loyal friend to the few who can call him "friend". He does not lie to anypony but he is never willing to trust; even the ponies he has known all his life.

Likes: Pride, Stories, Confidence, Competition, Sight-seeing
Dislikes:Crying, Being told what to do, Bullies, Wasting time, His low job ranking, Disobedience

History:Brave Mane grew up in Hollow Shades, a city where practically nothing happens. He was picked on by other kids in his younger years, but soon, he grew the courage to stand up to the bullies and even defend those they were harassing. After a while he became feared by other colts and was eventually avoided by the young masses. Due to this isolation from the ponies who were supposed to be his friends, Brave Mane adopted a realist attitude and kept his conversations to a minimum.
Years had passed and Brave Mane still had done nothing with his life. That is, until a sea serpent attacked the city in which he lived. All the other ponies hid in their homes and the guards were sent out to slay or ward off the beast. With one sweeping motion the sea serpent flung the guards out of the town with its monstrous tail.
Brave Mane stood alone in the centre of town, trembling in fear. The monster didn't pay any attention to the young stallion as it saw him not as a threat. Brave Mane took this opportunity to fly behind the creature and onto its head. He landed on its face and rapidly kicked the sea serpent's eyes until it fled in crying agony.
On that day, Brave Mane earned his Cutie Mark and the respect of the citizens of Hallow Shades. He was also recruited as a guard. but sometimes he takes breaks to travel Equestria and do some sight-seeing along the way.

Example RP segment: 4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation

"What?! Surely you must be joking!" The Guardpony had no change of emotion. Brave Mane was in no mood to waste his time with this incompetent Guardpony; he had more important business to attend to. "I'm not the pony you are looking for I swear"
"That's what they all say."
"What makes you think I did it?"
"How about the knife on your back?"
Brave Mane twisted his head and saw a silver blade with a strap on the back of his neck. "This is not mine! I don't carry a weapon when I'm not on duty!"
The Guardpony raised his eybrows "On duty?"
"Yes I am a Hollow Shades guard."
"You are a guard and you are STEALING!?Why?"
"I didn't steal anything!"
The Guardpony would not listen. Suddenly Brave Mane had an idea.
"If you let me go, I will help you find the pony who is REALLY guilty."
"Oh alright, but I'm not letting my eyes off you until we catch the pony"
Brave Mane knew exactly which pony it was who planted the blade on him.
"Earlier today i saw an Earth Pony with a green mane Hanging around my house, and he was there when I left too."
The Guardpony followed Brave Mane to the suspect pony's house and kicked the door in. Sure enough a large sack of money was laying in the middle of the room.
Justice had won on that day.

Acceptance

Last edited by Banamina on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Brave Mane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Mane   Brave Mane I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:13 am

If you could, please expand on the personality more as well as a the history. Also you would do well to expand your RP segment considerably. If it helps you can check out some examples of other approved member apps in the racial categories.
Back to top Go down
Banamina

Banamina

Brave Mane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Mane   Brave Mane I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:37 pm

First post now contains what this post previously contained.

Last edited by Banamina on Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Brave Mane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Mane   Brave Mane I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:20 pm

This will be accepted under one more condition. Please edit your first post for your final draft rather than post a new one. Once that is done consider it accepted! Welcome. :)
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Brave Mane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Mane   Brave Mane I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:43 am

For the record, Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brave Mane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brave Mane   Brave Mane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brave Mane
Page 1 of 1