My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
princess sky

princess sky

sky Empty
PostSubject: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:46 am

Sky
sky Pgkz
Species:pegasus
Mane:wavy mane and tail which is green and dark blue
Tail:light green and black with sparkles
Eyes:yellow
Body:completetly black
Cutie Mark:a heart that is white but the outline is a baby pink colour streamers on the bottom of the heart and a DJ set inside the heart (I don't have image ready but soon I will with sky and her cutie mark the proper one)

Personality:sky is a shy mare but when she is around with her friends she is happy when she is alone she likes to remake music and sends the music to her bestiest friend worm

like:sky likes the moon her mane and tail and her body shines with the sparkles on her sky also likes chocolate if she finds one chocolate she will be come crazy and anything in her path will fall to the ground. xD

dislikes: enimes, rain, giants and tomatos

history: Sky was born as an orphan due to the fact that her parents were killed shortly after she was born. sky somehow learned to survive on her own. she stayed away from most towns. She felt her first drop of rain when she was old enough to fly, and she didnt like it. it was mainly because it saturated her mane and tail, but anyway. One day she was walking around canterlot (when she was older of course.) A Black pegasus was running around when she accidentaly clashed into sky. In the present time, Sky is a remix maker. Dark and sky are also best friends.

example rp segment:A cult was bulling a filly in Mane Hattan street.When your oc looks to him he turns to your oc and snaps "What are you looking at" givin your oc personality,compose bief narrative in which your oc identify and addresses the situation.

Sky saw the filly being bullied by a nasty looking cult she walked up to him and said "what do you think your doing" sky shouted as she looked and the disgusting bully "this filly did nothing to you why are you picking on her"she said very angrily she looked behind her at the filly and whispered "go home know run run i'll talk to this bully okay".

(excepted?)

Last edited by princess sky on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:51 am

nice job sky, but didnt i tell you TO ADD SPACES? -_-'
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:54 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

You're close! keep an eye on those grammar, punctuation, and spelling mistakes. I noticed your history section is one long sentence.

I like your character, though! You're really close, Don't give up! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:56 am

ima help sky edit this time if its ok.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:24 am

changes have been made. it's not perfect, but t'll do.

Approved.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:08 pm

A certain somepony forgot to move the topic~

(I'm on a bit of an app rampage here)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 am

I left it there on purpose. Sky said she was working on a new picture, so I left it there so she could edit it in the future.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:39 am

Oh right. Sowwy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: sky   sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: