My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winterdream

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

Winterdream Empty
PostSubject: Winterdream   Winterdream I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Winterdream
Spoiler:
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Her mane is light gray and of a medium length and she keeps it carefully combed
Tail: Her tail is on the longer side and shares its color and styling with her mane.
Eyes: Her eyes are a very pretty shade of deep blue.
Body: Her coat is white and she is a little on the lean side.
Cutie Mark: Winterdream is a blank flank, and has no cutie mark just yet.
Age(Baby, Adult): Baby ( about 8 in human years )
Personality: Winterdream idolizes her big brother and wants to grow up to be just like him, or rather how she imagines him. Since she sees him as a pony who goes out of his way to help others, even though that isn't true, this is how she tries to act. She is always willing to help another pony no matter how hard the task seems. Like her brother she is very calm and not taken to extremes of emotion except on rare occasions. She hates the family business and tries hard to avoid having anything to do with it. She sees jewelry making as a waste of time that could be better spent helping ponies in need. She has a cheerful and sweet disposition and has lots of friends. Despite having many friends she doesn't really like to play games very often like so many of her peers. She also doesn't do very good at school. She finds very little to gain from all of that wasted time and only puts in effort on subjects that further her interests. She even goes to the effort of trying to skip school whenever she can. She chooses instead to spend her time helping those less fortunate than herself. When she gets angry she can be a little spitfire and has a sharp tongue to go with the attitude. Like her brother she is sometimes easily distracted.
Likes: Her brother and helping other ponies are her chief interests. Though she likes anything she considers useful in her pursuits.
Dislikes: She hates jewelry, jewelry making, bullies, and school.
History: Winterdream's history is a short one. Born into the same old and wealthy family of jewelry makers in Canterlot as her brother Heartspan. She spends her time helping the less fortunate or anypony in general, visiting her brother in Ponyville, and being forced either to endure boring work at home or school. Her parents are pretty busy and this affords her a lot of time to herself which she uses in pursuit of her interests. She is an obedient child as long as her parents are present but she disregards their admonitions as soon as she is alone. She often travels with them on their various business trips though she also travels alone as well though only on visits to her brother. Her parents try to take an active role in her upbringing but since they are often busy either with work or keeping up with their social “responsibilities” it is only a half hearted attempt and so she is allowed freedoms many ponies her age would not receive. Her lack of effort in school has left her without any magic to use.
Example RP Segment:

Winterdream wandered the streets of Manehattan slowly. She was making her way to the meeting place her parents had set up before their business meeting. Normally a filly her age might be inclined to be a little concerned navigating the streets of so large a city. However, Winterdream was no normal little filly. She was in fact a super self sufficient and tough little filly. Not only that but she had been to Manehattan with her parents on a number of occasions and felt very much at home.

She looked this way and that as she walked taking in all the sights. Ponies were chatting, eating, and peddling their wares as far as her eye could see. It was all so very interesting, then something caught her eye that she decidedly did not enjoy. She passed an alleyway and as she did a fierce shouting caught her attention. She stopped dead in her tracks turning abruptly toward the noise. A filly lay curled in a ball crying as a colt shouted, stomped, and complained about something or other. Winterdream wasn't really interested in his ranting more she was concerned with the little one crying.

Deep inside her normally calm heart a sudden intense feeling began to slowly rise to the surface. Then the colt espied her. He turned abruptly to face Winterdream.

“ What are you looking at ?!” he barked in anger. “ You better get lost before I get real mad!”

That was the ticket. Winterdream's face screwed up with an angry look and she shouted at the top of her lungs.

“You big dummy! Who do you think you are! You get out of here !” she shouted fiercely “ Didn't your parents teach you any manners ! You big mouthed stupid pig!”

Without thinking she had begun to stomp forward menacingly

“ Do you think it's funny to make a pony cry! You big bully! I'm not scared of you! You want to fight ! Let's fight!” she continued.

The colt had slowly backed away at her advance and now he was looking frantically for an avenue of escape. Having not found one he turned back to this new threat.

“ You're crazy! J-just leave me alone. I-if you h-hit me I'll tell my mom on you!” he quavered in reply.

“ Go tell on me then ! Go tell your mom how you were picking on me and how I beat you up!” she barked back.

She stood to the side to give him room to leave but she didn't let her guard down even one bit. Seeing a chance at freedom the colt bolted.

“ I'm done fooling around here, you girls aren't worth my time !” he shouted over his shoulder.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Winterdream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winterdream   Winterdream I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down

Winterdream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: