My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival {Open for all!}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:56 pm

"Oh," Belle looked surprised, "Yes. I am an author for the most part. I write poems and books about the places I see."

She glanced at the clock in the corner of the wall, I still have time. she decided, It's not for another hour right?

"What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 am

"Oh," the mare said, slightly surprised, "Yes. I am an author for the most part. I write poems and books about the places I see."

Covin nodded to her explanation, and when 'Angela' glanced at the nearby clock he did so too, remembering that he did not have an indefinite amount of time to use up. I'm sure this conversation won't drag on that long. I have time.

"What do you do?"

Covin thought about his answer for a second or two before speaking. "I...simply travel. Currently, I am simply enjoying life to its fullest before I must begin working and helping provide for my family."

He lied easily, having become proficient at the skill throughout his teachings of the duties of ambassadors and negotiators. No, not lying. Bending the truth. Full honesty is not always the best option.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:02 pm

"Sounds fun." she smiled, pulling the hood off of her head. Her silky black mane fell from behind her ears, "It was bothering me." she explained, rolling her eyes. She brushed the front part of her mane back again.

was it 3? she wondered, trying to remember the time she was required at the place, not really wanting to go to the photoshoot.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 2:38 am

"Sounds fun." The mare pulled her hood off of her head, revealing a pitch black mane that she seemed to take good care of. "It was bothering me."

Covin simply nodded. Such a beautiful mane and she covers it with a hood? Strange. "So what is it like living in Canterlot? Earlier you said that this city is mostly inhabited by the rich and...snobby," strange word... "but seeing as how you did not turn out like the rest I am sure it can't be that bad culturally."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:04 pm

"Well I don't live here, I live in Ponyville. But I grew up in Manehatten....." she coughed uncomfortably, "I'm just here for....work." well it wasn't entirely a lie......."I do come here fairly often. If you go to the right place the ponies are great, but in the central area many of them are rude."

"There's the castle right up there, so you sometimes see the royal Canterlot Guards walking around. And if you know the right ponies you can get invited to the Grand Galloping Gala." Wonder if I'll get an invite this year. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:05 am

"Well I don't live here, I live in Ponyville. But I grew up in Manehatten....." the mare coughed uncomfortably once, "I'm just here for....work. I do come here fairly often. If you go to the right place the ponies are great, but in the central area many of them are rude."

Covin nodded. "Good to know."

"There's the castle right up there, so you sometimes see the Royal Canterlot Guards walking around. And if you know the right ponies you can get invited to the Grand Galloping Gala."

"I see..." The smile on Covin's face grew slightly wider when the mare mentioned 'knowing the right ponies'. "I have heard little of this 'Grand Galloping Galla', though that which I have heard leads me to believe that it is an important and prestigious event, at least in the perception of Equestrians. Have you ever attended it yourself?"

Last edited by Vinyl Dash on Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 5:46 pm

"I've always wanted to go, but I have never gotten invited. I think I will be invited this year though." Belle smiled happily, "I hope I do. Are there any special events in Ehsia?" she asked curiously.

(sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:32 am

"I've always wanted to go, but I have never gotten invited. I think I will be invited this year though. I hope I do..." Now there's an idea... "Are there any special events in Ehsia?"

"Well..." Covin thought for a moment. "I suppose so. There's the obvious royal coronations and traditional holidays and such, though there are other, less culture-based events as well. One of the most prominent is a celebration that is held about once a year, where throughout the country we Ehsians simply lay off work for three days and relax, have fun. It is not a historically significant celebration, though it has been a tradition for a fairly long time, meant to signify the need to make the best of the limited time you are given. I suppose it is somewhat similar to your Galla, though I have yet to attend this event and I therefore do not know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:41 am

"That's interesting." she said, taking a mental note. A waitress trotted up to the table, taking their finished dishes.

"Will that be all?" she asked, pausing. Belle looked at Covin,

"I'm good. Do you want anything Covin?" she asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:10 am

"That's interesting... I'm good. Do you want anything Covin?"

Covin shook his head. "No, I am fine." The waitress trotted away once again, and after glancing at the nearby clock once more and then at his bodyguard, Covin spoke to the mare again. "You know, it has been nice being in your company. Tell me, is there anything you will need to do or anywhere you will need to be in the foreseeable future?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:14 pm

"Well I'm supposed to be at this fashion store at I think 3..." she answered uncomfortably, looking around the room and hoping nobody looked at her too closely. She noticed a pair of unicorn girls peeking swift glances at her, she turned her head away from them. They soon gave up trying to figure out if she was really Belle.

"Why?" she asked, standing up. It was probably time to show the foreigner more of Canterlot, sitting in a coffee shop for 2 hours wouldn't be much fun.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 6:23 pm

"Well I'm supposed to be at this fashion store at I think 3..."

Covin nodded once more, and watched as the mare once again conducted her strange behavior, spotting some other pony or ponies and turning away from them, seemingly nervous and somewhat uncomfortable. She stood up from the table after doing so, and Covin followed suit. ((Or is it suite?))

"Why?"

The stallion shrugged. "I was just wondering how much time you have on your hooves, whether we should part ways soon or whether I may share in your...company, a bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:42 pm

(I think it's suite XD)

"Right, well I have an hour or two more. Anywhere else you'd like to see?" she commented lightly, leading the way from the coffee shop. She pulled her hood up over her head again, tucking her silky black mane behind it. Now all anyone could recognize would be her dazzling blue eyes. Most ponies payed her no attention as she walked down the main street, a few looked at her a little longer, but turned away when they decided she wasn't who they thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:26 am

"Right, well I have an hour or two more. Anywhere else you'd like to see?"

I believe my time extends to about three as well, though I am not completely sure. That is, if Odin does not decide that we have stalled long enough and forces me to come along to the palace within the next hour, which, knowing him, he will most likely do... The mare pulled her hood back over her head and began to walk out of the small establishment, prompting Covin to follow. Odin fell in step behind them as soon as the pair exited through the doorway. The stallion spoke to her as the two (three) ponies walked down Canterlot's main street, once again slightly confused as to why this mare covered up her unique appearance.

"Actually, am I correct to assume that Canterlot has a...library?" There's the Canterlot Archives, but...
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:48 am

"Yes, there's a library. I go there pretty often, that's where you want to go?" Without waiting for an answer, Belle/Angela was trotting down the street. She slowed her pace, not wanting to lose her new friend.

"It's just up here." she said after a while, strolling up to the entrance. A blue aura surrounded her horn as the large doors opened. Belle stepped inside, stopping for a moment to wait for Covin and Odin.

"This place is wonderful, I've gotten lost among the shelves so many times." she sighed longingly.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:01 pm

"Yes, there's a library. I go there pretty often, that's where you want to go?"

"Yes, it is."

The mare began trotting down the street before slowing down a bit once she remembered to use a lighter pace for his sake. The three ponies walked through the streets for a few minutes, with Covin constantly looking around in slight awe at the city of Canterlot while Odin remained prepared for anything to happen, keeping a weary eye on any pony that passed them by. After a while, the small group reached a large building and strolled up to its entrance.

The three ponies entered the building, and each one of them, aside from Odin, who was quickly busy with scrutinizing the librarian, looked upon the rows of bookshelves. Now this is a wonderful place...

"This place is wonderful, I've gotten lost among the shelves so many times..."

The mare gave a longing sigh, which made Covin grin. Leaving Odin at his self-asserted post next to the library's front entrance, the stallion walked further into the library and approached the nearest bookshelf. He looked over the titles presented, quite anxious to try reading some Equestrian literature.

"I have to agree with you on that. I don't believe I've ever seen so many books in one...space." Well, aside from the palace... Covin turned to Angela. "And it seems the writer enjoys reading as well. What do you prefer to read?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:30 pm

"Well I love fiction, but non-fiction is pretty good too. My favorites are the adventure ones." Belle replied excitedly, a smile brimming on her white face. Her sapphire eyes lit up with glee as she strolled along the bookshelves. "They actually have a few of my books here. After they were published, the library begged for copies." she giggled a bit.

Nervously, Belle toyed with a thin golden bracelet around her wrist. Ever since she'd gotten it, she hadn't ever taken it off, even for photo shoots.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 am

The mare began strolling through the bookshelves as well, answering his question with a giant smile on her face. "Well I love fiction, but non-fiction is pretty good too. My favorites are the adventure ones."

Covin nodded a couple of times, fully agreeing with the mare's judgement. "I can honestly say that adventure stories are also likely my favorites, though I can read most anything and still enjoy it. Similar to you."

"They actually have a few of my books here. After they were published, the library begged for copies."

"Well, that's good to hear! Maybe you can show me some of your books now? It would be an honor and pleasure to read one."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:29 am

"Oh, sure!" Belle nodded happily, "This way." she began to walk slowly yet somehow swiftly down the fiction isle, keeping her gaze locked on the shelves.

"hm....A, B, C...ah here it is!" she levitated a book out of its spot between the 'C's and the 'D's. "Dawn has Risen." she opened the book and hoofed it to Covin, "It's mostly about the main character, Dawn, and her struggle for power. This is one of my first works." she grinned, her sapphire eyes watching Covin.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:14 am

((Extremely sorry for the delay. It seems I somehow missed this thread...))

"Oh, sure!" The mare nodded happily. "This way."

She then led Covin over to the fiction isle, walking somewhat slowly down its length, anticipation seemingly held back in the way she stepped, while quickly shifting through the titles that it contained.

"hm....A, B, C...ah here it is!" Using her magic, the mare levitated a book out of its spot on the shelf, opening and hoofing it to Covin. "Dawn has Risen. It's mostly about the main character, Dawn, and her struggle for power. This is one of my first works."

The stallion took the book and quickly read over the synopsis located on the back side of its cover. His smile still hadn't waned. He halted his reading about halfway through, when his brain tired from reading Equestrian. I'll have to be sure to start reading it when my quarters at the palace have been arranged, where I can go through this book with the peace of solitude to accompany me. The Earth Pony looked up at the mare, whose pride he could basically feel radiating off of her. I really like this mare. If everypony in Equestria happened to be like her, I wouldn't mind staying here for a while longer.

"Well, saying that I can't wait to read it would be an...underexaggeration. I can't say I've ever had the opportunity to read a book by someone who I know to be such a wonderful...individual. I'm sure it will be one of the best books I've read to date."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:28 pm

(OOC: it's alright, I've done that before ^.^)

Blood rushed lightly to the white mare's cheeks, and she looked down in embarrassment.

"Well, it is one of my best works, I hope you enjoy it." she smiled, glancing down the rest of the aisle, "I wonder if they've gotten any of my newer books..." the mare murmured, more to herself than the earth pony.  

"Anything else you'd like from the library? I have a friend who writes history books, well, she's an archaeologist, so she spends her time learning about our history. If you want to know more about Equestria, she'd be the one to ask." Belle added, nervously playing with the bracelet around her hoof.

What time is it? she wondered a bit too nervously. She honestly didn't want to go to the photoshoot, but she needed the pay to publish her most recent book.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:15 am

The mare looked down in embarrassment, and Covin thought he saw her blush lightly before she did so. That simply made him grin.

"Well, it is one of my best works, I hope you enjoy it."

"I will be sure to do so, though it is doubtful that I will find that difficult."

The mare then glanced down the aisle, murmuring something to herself before addressing him once again. "Anything else you'd like from the library? I have a friend who writes history books, well, she's an archaeologist, so she spends her time learning about our history. If you want to know more about Equestria, she'd be the one to ask."

Covin nodded once. "I see. I will have to keep that in mind, though I believe that that will have to wait for another time, seeing as how neither of us have a...limitless amount of it at the moment."

Once he said this, Covin's brows furrowed for a second, and he turned his head to look at Odin, still standing by the library's front entrance. Speaking of time... After looking straight at his bodyguard for a few short moments, not even enough time to fill the span of a second, the other stallion responded by deliberately blinking once, and then purposefully nodding once, very faintly. One hour left. There's still time, I suppose.

The Ehsian turned back to the mare, happening to glance at the front cover of the book she had hoofed to him but a few moments ago. His gaze quickly shifted away from it, but soon came back to focus on the words on the novel's front. An expression of puzzlement appeared on his face. Looking at the book, he saw no mention of any author by the name of 'Angela'. After staring at the novel for a few seconds, he looked back up, his usual friendly smile once again on his face. I'm sure she had an acceptable reason for lying to a stranger. Doesn't seem like the type of pony to lie without good reason. I could be wrong, but that's irrelevant. Deciding not to question his new friend (Friend? No... Acquaintance.), Covin addressed the mare once again.

"Actually, I do have one more request, if you would be willing to use up some more of your time in order to assist a simple foreigner. Would you happen to know where I might be able to find...informational, works? Namely a book on...ecology? I've recently become...considerably more interested with the subject, and to learn more about it during my stay here would be...convenient."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:52 pm

"Oh yeah, that'll be in the non-fiction section." Belle replied immediately, glancing at the book's cover. Did he-? she wondered, shaking it off, she walked gracefully down the aisle and turned right. "It's just this way." she explained with a quick glance back at Covin. She looked up at the wall, where a clock sat telling time.

What time do I have to go? In an hour right? she wondered.

She turned down an aisle labeled "Information." well, it was actually two aisles, but she went down the first one.

"Here we are!" she grinned, pointing to a section of Ecology book.s
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:47 am

((https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2564-on-the-subject-of-spontaneous-disappearance#33910))

"Oh yeah, that'll be in the non-fiction section." The mare glanced at the cover of the book that Covin was holding, which made him wonder whether or not she had noticed his slight display of puzzlement. "It's just this way."

After looking at a nearby clock for a moment, the mare turned down a different aisle and led Covin through it. The stallion followed her as she led the way past the various volumes found on the shelves surrounding them, glancing over the titles of randomly chosen books as he walked along. The mare halted, and Covin followed suit ((turns out it is suit)). She pointed to a specific section of the nearest bookshelf with a hoof and addressed him.

"Here we are!"

The Ehsian nodded with a smile, taking a step closer to the books and quickly looking them over, noting those that exhibited particularly interesting titles. A few moments of casual looking and Covin turned his head back to the mare next to him.

"Well then, I would like to thank you for all of your wonderful...assistance. It was truly a pleasure to spend this time with you. However, I don't believe I have much time left to reach my next...destination, and so I must say my goodbye now. I do hope that we can meet again soon, without the...constraints, of time."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:12 pm

(It's alright, also, I thought for sure it was suite... oh well :/)

Belle nodded along with what he said, smiling lightly.

"Yes, that'd be nice. I must be off as well, I hope you found what you were looking for!" She grinned, offering her hoof for a shake, "It was nice meeting you."

(end of thread?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival {Open for all!}   Arrival {Open for all!} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival {Open for all!}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next