My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Indigo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Indigo   Indigo I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:51 am

Indigo
http://sunnydaysmlp.deviantart.com/art/Indigo-376182346
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: A long, smooth, dark blue that fades to a lighter blue once you get to the tips of the mane, usually styled.
Tail: The same color as the mane but usually just brushed out and left to it's natural state, without being styled.
Eyes: A sea blue
Body: Pale and has a normal build.
Cutie Mark: A quill
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (24)
Personality: Indigo can be greedy at times, and will stop at nothing to get what she wants. She can easily manipulate anypony to her advantage using her words, and is quite wise. She is quite level headed and polite most of the time, finding pony's that she trust's company to be quite enjoyable. She learned from an early age to only trust herself, and when she first meets ponies she tries to know as much as she can about them before warming up to them. She also enjoys the occasional drink. She get's quite flirty when she's under the influence of alcohol, well, more flirty than she already is.
Likes: Wine, rain, water, Manipulating Ponies, knowing the right answer to a question, lounging around on rainy days, walks around town, jewelry, her mane, modeling (a hobby of hers), compliments, philosophy, poetry.
Dislikes: Dumb ponies, hypocrites, Stereotypes, not much, really.
History: Indigo was born in Neighpon to her two loving parents, who cared for her and tried to spoil her rotten. They were all quite happy until Indigo was four, and the revolution started. They had to move out of Neighpon, and into Manehattan, where they tried to make a new life for themselves. Her parents being both businessponies, they moved around a lot. This made Indigo quite curious about the world around her, and she saw "with eyes unclouded" as she put it. She didn't know how to express this though, and it wasn't till she was 7 that she picked up a quill and a piece of paper and wrote her first poem. She then saw her cutie mark, a quill, appear on her flank. She then knew that poetry is what she should pursue in life.

17 years later, she's settled down in a big house in the quaint town of Ponyville. She likes the diversity that is prominent there, and finds the slow yet fast pace of life there worth exploring. She still writes the occasional poem, but spends most of her time doing other things, seeing that financial aid is provided by her rich parents.

One summer, she was in Manehattan to visit her parents, who were Elderly now. Once Summer was over, she decided it would be a good time to go back to Ponyville. She was walking, suitcase in hand, to the train when she passed by the Manehattan Orphanage. She realized that she had such  wonderful home and life, and wished to share it with somepony. So, she walked into the Orphanage and found a little filly who reminded her much of herself. She adopted her, and is living with her in Ponyville.
Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)
Indigo trots in the rain, desperate to find some shelter. She sees a tavern and quickly gallops toward it. Once inside, she noticed it was quite empty. There were only a few ponies, and even they were almost passed out. She goes to the bar, and sits on one of the old wooden stools, tired from galloping.

"How did a beautiful mare like you stumble upon this old place?" the bartender asks her, cleaning a few glasses.

Indigo smiled at him. "Oh, I found myself lost outside, rain pouring, and this was the only place to take shelter in, being this hour," she tells him.

He chuckles. "Well, I don't blame you for choosing this place as your last resort, you don't look like the kind of mare that would come in here usually," he said, as if challenging her.

"Oh really? Give me your strongest."

ACCEPTANCEEEEEEE

Last edited by Sunny on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Indigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indigo   Indigo I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Approved :D
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles