My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Blind Side smiled warmly. she knew she had to have at least one question on her mind. "No, I had my sight as a filly. A bacterial infection took care of that though. I was in the hospital for the longest time. The doctors obviously beat the infection, but it had already done some damage." She said with a smile. She must admit, she doesn't get this question often. the questions she gets are mostly 'How do you read' or something like that.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 am

Amy winced, her expression contorting as she imagined how hard it must've been. She could barely imagine getting her head around it at her age now, let alone as a filly. She could just picture waking up like normal one day, feeling yourself open your eyes before realising there was nothing to see. "That must have been terrifying..." she mumbled, her eyes downcast as she played with her hooves. The image just wouldn't get out of her mind - a confused filly Blind Side wondering why she couldn't see anymore. 
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:49 pm

Blind shrugged as she thought back to her memories of it all. "At first, it was." She said with a nod. "Then it was depressing for quite awhile. It was thanks to my best friend Lunar Star that I became motivated to be completely independent." Blind smiled warmly at the mention of Lunar Star. She was pretty much the only friend she had that didn't abandon her. "Well, I'm not 100% independent. there are a few things that blind ponies just can't do alone." Blind held a neutral expression while saying this.

As she waded, she was quite enjoying the time to reminisce. There were a few memories she didn't want to share, but Amy seemed like the type to respect that.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:59 am

Amy nodded, imagining the mentioned Lunar to be like a ray of sun on a rainy day, smiling slightly as she studied Blind as she waded around in the blue sea. It was an extremely uplifting and motivational thing to do, watching the disabled pony do things as if she was just a normal pony. That kind of determination and willpower made Amy feel a surge of the same stuff within herself, and she couldn't help but grin. "You know, you really are a special pony. Whoever happens to be accepted into your life is very, very lucky." she said, staring right into Blind's eyes even though she knew she couldn't meet her gaze. 
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Sitting up, Blind smiles. "Honestly, I don't think of myself as special. I'm just like everypony else, except I only have to pay a little more attention." She said nonchalantly. There was no real emotion behind this, since it didn't matter much to her what others think about her. "But, thank you very much. that means more to me than you may realize." It was true.

Most of the time, she felt like a burden on others. There were some who would tell her she was somewhere else than she really was as a trick, and Blind would end up very lost. but then there are others who are either too busy to help her, or they just don't care. So, to think that there was somepony out there who wouldn't mind helping her was slightly touching.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Amy grinned, nodding. "I suppose that's true. I mean, ponies are always ready to help!" she chuckled, lifting a hoof to shield her eyes a bit. "Oh gosh! My hooves have turned pruney!" she exclaimed, giggling a bit before sinking under the water. Splashing about a bit in panic, she surfaced again with a gasp and a flip of her hair. "Keep forgetting that laughter makes you sink." 

The lavender mare was actually pretty happy that she had somepony to talk to. She generally somehow rubbed them the wrong way even though she was trying hard not to, or she just couldn't seem to say the right things. With Blind, however, it was different. 
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:03 am

Sighing Blind moves her head towards where she thinks shore is. "Yeah, we've been out here for awhile. maybe we should head back." Blind just finished before yawning. It's easy to fall asleep when all you see is darkness, so that added a little more motivation to head back.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 am

Amy nodded, paddling in the direction of the shore which she now remembered. "Come on!" she said, taking Blind's hoof and leading her along. "We've still got a way to go." she said, and, hearing Blind yawn, she doubled her speed.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:29 am

Blind was hoping that Amy would take her hoof. She was listening just in case, though. She was having a bit of a hard time keeping up. She was going really fast. "Alright, Slow down! haha" Blind giggled at how fast she was heading towards the shore. She was tired, but not fall on your face asleep tired. They had to be nearing the shore by now.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 4:11 am

Amy smiled, giggling as she rushed along. She turned to glance at Blind, opened her mouth to reply and had the wind knocked out of her as she slammed into the shore. Face-first.
"Oof!"
she groaned, sitting up and spluttering as she tried to blow the sand out of her mouth. "Blah! Yuck! Gritty!" she mumbled, using her hooves to wipe at her tongue and her eyes which had gotten a good dose as well.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:20 am

When they finally hit the shore, Blind was relieved. they were finally in an area where she could feel her way around. Hearing Amy faceplant, Blind giggles. "haha, yeah, Sand isn't very tasty, is it?" she said, laughing. sighing, Blind takes in the cooler late afternoon air. "Today's been fun, Amy. It's been a long time since I've been able to swim like that."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 am

Amy paused her movements to smile. "You got dat one righ." she mumbled, trying to get rid of the sand before pulling her tongue back in, somewhat satisfied. "Well, I'm glad!" she chuckled, an honest grin on her face as she stood up, patting Blind's head with a hoof. "After all, fun is a break from reality."
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:33 pm

Blind Smiled as Amy patted Blind on the head. "Well, I should probably be getting home." she said, stretching. her muscles were still pretty sore from her day of patrol. "We should keep in touch. You're a very nice pony, Amy." Blind Smiled as she stood up. It ponies like Amy that she hopes to bump into whenever she gets lost.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Amy nodded, glancing at the now setting sun that bathed both the ponies and those who were still around in an orangey glow. "Yea, same for me. I have a big week ahead. I need to set up my store and get everything sorted, which will be a big task for me." she said, chuckling. "You're a very nice pony too Side, and we totally should!" she grinned, hugging the other pony before walking down the beach and off to where she thought she had left her bags. Halfway there, she stopped and turned around, running back the way she came. "Nope! Wrong way!" she exclaimed, dashing past and this time successfully finding her things before vanishing into the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazy Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2