My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lazy Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 5:51 am

Amaryllis Cerise had been shop-hunting for a while. It was exhausting business, and she had just found the perfect little store to open as her own. Just to her luck, the owner was a friend of hers, and she was moving away to Prance which had always been her dream. Since she couldn't run the shop anymore, she had sold it to Amy for a cheap price, and Amy now had a shop to call her own. All it needs now is some spritzing up...

With a happy sigh, Amy floated on the surface of the water, hooves spread and bobbing gently with the waves. She had always loved water. Not because it was the lifeblood of her livelihood, but also just because she loved it. The beach was pretty packed today, so she probably wouldn't have been able to find a spot on the sand if she tried. Even so, in her opinion, the water was better.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:08 am

Blind Quietly and slowly trotted her way across the sands. The heat of the warm sun beating down on her white coat, slightly dirty from a long day of guard duty. She had ditched her armored vest and goggles at home before coming out here. no need for layers on a day like this. At the moment, however, she was preoccupied with trying not to step on or kick anypony. She wanted to get to the water pretty badly. not so much to get in, but to just listen.

The sound of the water lapping on the shore was soothing. even amongst a crowd like this. from where Blind was at the moment, however, it wasn't so soothing. she was concentrating so hard on avoiding the inevitable. "Ow! Watch it!" Blind flinched at hearing this and feeling the distinctive feel of a tail under her hoof. "Sorry!" She said calmly, turning her head in their general direction.

Her eyes scanned the area in a futile attempt to see something. They were grey and cloudy like a bright rain cloud in spring. Her irises dull and empty from having no use for years. Her hope was that the other ponies would notice this. It was the main reason she left her goggles at home. She figured the beach would be this crowded. as a bonus, there would be the occasional pony who would give their shoreside spot to the poor blind mare. while she didn't usually like charity, she wasn't opposed to receiving it.

Finally making it to the shore, she sits where she was and just listens. The sound of the water creating as much of a symphony as she needed. it almost put her to sleep. enjoying the rest of her day, Blind just sits as her useless eyes twitch around.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:39 am

Amy bobbed back and forth, pink eyes closing as she slowly let the waves rock her into a comfortable day dream, it's secret whispers acting as a soothing lullaby. She was about to fall asleep when she suddenly felt the harsh, sudden bash of the gritty sand on her back and the hooves of a pony. Jolting upright, Amy splashed about for a bit before regaining a purchase on the sand which sucked at her hooves, wiping her now dripping mane out of her eyes. Seeing a mare there, she gasped and waded towards her a little. "Oh my gosh! I'm so so-" she began, but stopped short when she saw her eyes. A look of realisation appeared on her face. "Oh. Oh my gosh! That just makes me even more sorry!!!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Blind Side was enjoying the beach. The warm rays of the sun beating down on her as the water gently brushed against her hooves was exactly what she needed today. her thoughts were interrupted at the feeling of somepony brushing up against her and the sound of quite a bit of splashing. Did she surprise the pony? She didn't see how she could have, but anything was possible.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so so-"

Blind knew exactly why the mare had paused. She couldn't hep but giggle at the fact that most ponies seem to react the same way.

"Oh. Oh my gosh! That just makes me even more sorry!!!"

Turning her head in the general direction of the mare, Blind gives a reassuring smile. "It's quite alright. I'm just not used to being bumped into. I'm the one that usually does the bumping into." She said, laughing. "My name is Blind Side. but please call me Side. It's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:52 am

Amy smiled sheepishly, her face flushing in embarrassment as the mare giggled. Judging by her not-mad-but-instead-quite-happy expression, she was quite a friendly pony. "Heh. The name's Amaryllis Cerise, but you can just call me Amy. Nice to meet you too!" she grinned, before lowering herself back into the water and sitting on the sand so that only her head was visible, the waves lapping at her neck. "So what brought a pony like you to a crowded beach on a day like this?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

Blind couldn't help but swish the water around a little with a hoof. The cool water was a nice contrast to the warm sun. "I needed a little relaxation today." She said, smiling. "It's perfect after a long day of guard duty." It would be really nice to go for a swim, but this was one thing she never dared to do. Being blind makes a swim pretty dangerous. especially in the deep water. If she gets turned around as to where shore was or where the surface was, there would be little that she could do. Wading would have to do.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:55 am

"I needed a little relaxation today. It's perfect after a long day of guard duty."

Amy smiled, nodding understandingly before realising that the other pony couldn't see the gesture and face-hoofing. "I get you. I spent the day shop-hunting and decided to take a break." Amy said, watching as the white hoof of the mare dipped into the water and swished about, the ripples she created sloshing a bit as they reached Amy's neck. She looked up at the mare again, face frowning as she registered the longing expression she had before making her mind up. "Hey, you wanna go for a swim? I could look out for you if you wanted." she asked, tilting her head slightly as she waited for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Blind Side grinned at Amy's generosity. She had honestly not expected that. most ponies in Canterlot were the self-absorbed type. so more times than not, Blind was on her own. Blind's pride was telling her to turn it down, but it's been too long since she last had a good swim to turn it down. "That would be great. Thank you so much." Blind Side said, smiling in the general direction she heard Amy.

Standing up, Blind tentatively put one hoof in front of the other. getting into the deeper waters, Blind was genuinely nervous. Thoughts of doubt were entering her mind. Was she really looking out for her? Had she abandoned her? Without sight, there was no way to be sure.

slowly, she moved on. wading deeper and deeper into the water.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:55 am

Amy smiled happily when Blind agreed to her proposition. Not only had she made the pony happy, but it meant that she honestly trusted her in such a short amount of time. That thought filled Amy with bubbling happiness. "Oh, no. It's really no trouble at all!" she chuckled, splashing a little bit of water about as she stood up.

When Blind began to steadily make her way out to sea, Amy kept pace with her, swimming in front of her a little bit to make sure she could scout any underwater obstacles. She knew that the blind pony probably needed to take her time, since she could barely imagine how nerve-wracking it must be to be putting on hoof in front of the other with no real way to tell where you're going. Just to make sure she was okay, Amy shouted out encouragement continuously. "Yep, all clear right now! There's a wide expanse, and..." A sploosh and brief pause as Amy swam to the surface. "A sudden drop here!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Blind never truly liked pushing the limits of safety. A blind mare swimming in the deep waters? The whole thing was rife with dangers. She continued on none-the-less. Hearing Amy telling her where things were was comforting. But she stopped at the sound of a big splash.

"A sudden drop here!"

Blind couldn't help but laugh at that. Instances like this seem to be a lot funnier when you can't see it. "Hahaha, Are you ok?" Blind said, extending a hoof. as funny as the situation was, she still wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:52 am

Amy smiled a bit, wiping her now sodden mane out of her eyes. "Yup, I'm fine. Just a bit wet, but otherwise fine." she said, taking the hoof and helping herself up onto the sandbank Blind was on, chuckling a little. "As you can probably tell, I was not expecting that." she said, wringing out a little bit of her mane to try and remove some of the water clinging to it. "Eh, it'll dry." she declared, dismissing the matter and returning to her previous duty - looking out for Blind. "So, how much further do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Blind chuckled along with Amy about the whole thing. As funny as it was, it helped her get to know the waters. "It's hard to expect, even when you can see." She said, chuckling and putting emphasis on the word 'can'.

"So, how much further do you want to go?"

Blind thought about it for a second. Where they were now was perfect in the sense that she could wade through the waters and still touch the ground if she wanted. However, it would probably be more refreshing to go deeper. but, it would be more dangerous for Blind.

Even though her other sense had gotten better to compensate for her lack of sight, it still didn't help her much out there. what good is better hearing if all you can hear is water? "This is perfect. Thank you." She said, smiling and leaning back to wade around a little.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:04 am

Amy smiled, before nodding and floating on her back again. She tilted her head to the side a little so she could always see Blind just in case she got into a spot of trouble, but relaxed otherwise. "Mmm... Nothing quite like it, huh?" she asked softly, the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the water relaxing her. Her mind began to drift away, but she made sure she didn't fall asleep and was still semi-conscious of the world around her in case she happened to, unfortunately, bash into somepony else. she;d had that experience before, and didn't want to risk it happening again.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:49 am

Wading in the water was really relaxing. the cold water in perfect contrast with the warm sun was really refreshing. "There really isn't." Blind said, taking a deep breath. Then, a random thought hit her. "So what race are you?" Blind asked out of curiosity. "Pegasi? Unicorn?" This question was mainly in hoped of keeping a conversation alive.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Amy smiled. "I'm a unicorn, and I specialize in flora related magic." she murmured, eyes closed and moving her hooves ever so gently. Suddenly, without warning, a wave reared up near her and she was sent under, the peace broken. Spluttering to the surface, Amy hacked up some salt water, rubbing her now stinging eyes. "Ow ow ow ow oooww!" she groaned, nose, eyes and throat all feeling like sandpaper. 
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:10 am

As Blind waded in the water, she smiled at Amy's reply. "Ah, a Unicorn. I've always found-" Blind was cut off by the sound of the wave. She managed to stay above the water, but her goal of keeping track of where she was turned out to be a failure. Standing still for awhile, she listened closely for sound of Amy. When she heard her, it wasn't the reaction she was hoping to hear. Rushing over, She hopes it's nothing major. "Are you ok? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:05 pm

"Ablu blu blu blu blu." was the noise Amy made, and although it wasn't exactly the most intellectual of noises, it did make a point. "I'm fine, just got shocked by that wave. Water went everywhere." she said, smiling at Blind's concern. She used a hoof to rub at her eyes, sure that they were no the same pinkish tint as her irises. It felt like there had been vinegar poured on them or something. "Anyway, you were saying? You've always found....?" 
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:15 pm

Blind gave a deep sigh of relief at Amy confirming that she's alright. She had the feeling Amy was alright, but it didn't hurt to make sure. "Good. I have no idea where that wave came from." Blind Side said, sitting down in the water. "I've always found a unicorn's magic interesting. I always imagined it being difficult, but I suppose it's like a Pegasi's flying." She said with a smile. "Being an earth pony, I naturally have no connection to that sort of thing."

turning her head in several directions as if she's looking around, she'as reminded of her newest predicament. "Oh, and I've also seemed to have forgotten where the shore is. The wave threw me off."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:57 am

"You assume rightly. After a while, it's kind of less an active thought and more just second nature, which is why many unicorns which lose their magic through injury or such have trouble coping." she said, ears becoming flattened as she remembered her parents - one of them was a unicorn who was in the same situation as she mentioned, which was why most of the dreams they'd had had been promptly pushed onto Amy. "Imagine having an extra hoof I suppose, which allows you to do stuff differently." she explained, that being the only way she could really explain it. 

Glancing about, she examined her surroundings before she frowned. "Pretty sure the shore was over there... Or was it there?" she murmured, beginning to wonder where exactly land was.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Blind Side was not expecting that answer. "Just how far out did we go from the shore?" She said in curiosity. "it didn't feel like far enough to lose sight." Blind's survivalist side was starting to kick in. thinking back, she tried to think of something to identify where they were.

((Sorry for the short post))
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Amy shrugged. "Probably just my forgetfulness..." she said sheepishly as she glanced about, swimming a little this way and a little that before sploshing under water again. "Aha!" she exclaimed as she resurfaced. "This time I'm grateful!" she chirruped, paddling a little further. "Yep, there's the shore!"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Blind let a sigh of relief escape her. "Good. I was getting worried there." Blind said, wading a little bit. Of all the places to get lost, out in the ocean wasn't one of them. Blind stood up and turned her head towards what she thought was Amy. "So, what now?" Blind was expecting a question or two about her blindness, since everypony seems to have questions about that. She couldn't blame them, though. You don't see blind ponies everyday.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 am

Amy shrugged. "Iunno. What do you want to do?" she asked, studying Blind's eyes in silence. She wasn't going to ask about it since it might be a sensitive topic and she didn't want to seem rude. Besides, it was interesting to see how well she was coping with the whole unable to see thing. Her eyes were a very pretty, special, unique shade of grey (in Amy's opinion), and she liked to see how they compared to her vibrant pink ones.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Blind waded for a bit, thinking about whether or not to bring it up. Eventually, though, she decided she may as well since topics of conversation were few and far between. "You can ask any questions you might have. I know that blind ponies don't show up every day." Blind thought a little further on this. "Especially one that's a member of the royal guard."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:12 am

Amy started when Blind spoke, flushing a little as she realised she was staring and felt a bit silly for doing so. "Uh, well... I was just wondering - did you start out blind or did something make you blind?" she asked, wondering how she earned her name and how she coped if it was the latter option. She hoped she'd get some good answers - she was in quite the mood for listening to logn stories of... Anything really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazy Day   Lazy Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Canterlot :: The Beach-
Jump to: