My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:56 am

"Faust dammit!" Iris shouted as she swerved out of control. She crashed into a cupcake and sat in a daze. Unable to move, she turned the wheel as much as she could. Finally, the avatar shook its head and the cart started again. She was now in 11th place. "Won't let that happen again" she laughed, runnin into a box. 

"Yes!" She yelled with glee. A candy corn sat in the corner, and she clicked the boost button. Flames burst from her engines and she zoomed about the course. The boost ended an she was in 3rd place. "I'm gonna getcha!" she teased
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:20 pm

Ember grinned, relishing in her victory as she shot into first place, keeping ahead of the pony in second by a little bit. Tossing an icecream behind her, she heard him spiral out of control with a cry of disbelief, and allowed herself a little boogie dance.

She glanced at Iris' screen to see her far behind, but she had a candy corn and that suddenly shot her into third place again. Laughing, Ember allowed the tinkle of the track to announce that she was into her third lap. "Catch me if you can!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:42 pm

"NUUUU!" Iris cried out, rushing into a box. She earned herself a cupcake, and used it. She shot quickly behind Ember, tailing her. 

She pursed her lips as the two crossed the line. "Third lap? Easy peasy." she laughed, smirking. She heard snickering behind her, and swiftly let go of the wheel. She threw her hoof behind her and smacked the stallion who had been laughing. "That's whatcha get!" she snarled, returning to the wheel. The stallion rubbed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:57 am

Ember tried to keep in her laughter for the sake of the poor stallion, but eventually couldn't help it and burst into giggles that shook her being. She somehow managed to keep on the track, and smashed into a box, getting a red peppermint swirl. Wisely, she decided to save it for later and continued swerving around the sherbet penguins and along the track.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:14 am

Iris pursed her lips, watching Ember. She knew she would save the swirl, and she would have to be careful.  She deftly swerved around the penguins and skidded across the screen. She squinted and started her engine up again. Now, she was in 7th place. She quickly attempted to zip in front of the 6th one, but was cut off by a red swirl.

"Argh!" she laughed, twirling out of control. She regained power of the vehicle and earned herself a present from a box.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:36 am

Ember glanced at Iris, watching her spin out of control and come back. Wondering what she was trying to do, she studied the screen for a little longer before realising she was about to crash, swerving at the last minute with a cry of surprise. She did a full 360 before coming to a halt, quickly revving her engine again as she realised she was about half-way through the lap. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Yes! Iris thought with a grin. 

She moved her character up the line, to second place. "Wow, almost done eh?" she laughed. Looking into the corner of the screen, she realized she had run into a box. And earned a blue swirl. She smiled devilishly and let it go. without a doubt, it would hit the pony in first place.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:28 am

Ember was about 3/4 of the way through her final lap, and she was currently swerving around falling candy glass icicles as she drove through a cavern, it's blue walls glistening as she dodged each of them. The exit was in sight when she heard the tell-tale sound of a blue shell, gasping as it hit her avatar. "No! NOOOO! MY RED SWIRL!" she cried melodramatically, flailing her arms with her mouth in the shape of a perfect O as her character spun around and around. Gaining back control, she exited the cavern and smashed into another box, getting back the red peppermint swirl. "Well!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Iris was right there when the explosion happened, and a Ember swerved out of control, she moved silently in front of her. She could tell she went unnoticed because Ember looked like she hadn't seen. 

Iris smirked and moved her character out of sight, but still in first place.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:15 am

Ember grinned, thinking she was still in first place until she noticed the glowing gold turn into a shining silver - a sign that she was now a place lower. Glaring, she studied Iris' screen and realised she was in front, releasing her peppermint swirl and watching it swerve around the corner and out of sight with a smug grin. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Iris saw the swirl out of the corner of her eye. She moved right in front of it, and when it was about to hit her, she swiftly moved out of the way. "Take that!" she laughed. She stopped suddenly, and saw the finish line. "Ohhh yes" She grinned, zooming ever so close
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:52 am

Ember waited, and waited and waited, but her character never cheered or leaped for joy. Confused, she watched Iris and her jaw dropped open as she dodged the swirl. Sighing, Ember shrugged, resigning to her fate of not winning now and being happy with the fact that she got second instead of nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Iris frowned as she heard a whirring sound. She looked down to Ember's screen and saw a blue blur. "No! Nonononono!" she whined, she was so close! But her character twirled out of control and she slammed into a giant cupcake. Somepony in the back had thrown a blue swirl, and Iris was now in 5th place.

She removed her character from the cupcake and moved through the line. Eventually, somehow, she was in 2nd place now. Behind Ember
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:08 am

Ember was just cruising along when a blue shell flew over her head, surprising the orange mare and almost making her stop in her shock. However, she kept going ad heard the distinctive boom, and suddenly Iris was sailing over her head as she swooped under the other avatar. Confused but still in game-mode, the mare wasted no time in conducting her avatar forward and, soon after, over the finish line. She watched as her avatar lapped once or twice, still letting it sink in. "Well."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 pm

"Nice job!" Iris yelled, clapping Ember on the back. Iris had managed to regain control just before she became third. "I still got second, that's something!" She laughed, her eyes crinkling at the edge. "Whelp, I'm done for. Wanna grab a bite to eat?" she asked, getting out of the chair.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:17 am

Ember smiled, exiting the game as she opened her mouth to respond. "Sure! I'd love to!" she chirped, just about to get up when her stomach suddenly let out a long, loud growl that caused many heads to turn their way. Ember barely batted and eyelash, instead laughing. "And my stomach seconds that!" she said, patting her belly with a hoof as she got out of her chair for real. "Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Iris laughed along with Ember, "well, there's this nice restaurant just down the street. If ya like pizza." Iris laughed again, followed by a sly smile. With that, she trotted out of the arcade.

She was barely stung by her loss, though normally she would be. It takes great skill to beat her in a game, or pure luck. She was pretty sure Ember was lucky. Iris basically spends her life at the arcade or at home, playing arcade games. She's basically mastered every single one. It'd take a miracle for her to stop gaming.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:06 am

"Pizza sounds great!" Ember grinned, following Iris as she lead the way. Entering onto the street, the mare began whistling as she strolled, still on a high from her pretty lucky win. So happy in fact, that she burst into song, albeit very loud, off-tune singing. The sound sailed high into the air, drawing the attention of many ponies as she sung with her eyes closed and hooves gesturing wildly as they did the whole repertoire - cleaning the windows, wiping the tables, etc. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:18 pm

"Alright!" Iris laughed, charging ahead. She slowed down after a while, noticing how Ember was singing. She chuckled a bit and joined in on the tuneless song. She herself could not sing, but didn't care. She sang along with Ember, throwing random hoof gestures about and laughing all the while.

She stopped in front of a smallish building that said "Sally's Pizza."

"This is the place! They've got great pizza" she grinned, opening the door and waltzing in. "Heyo!" she said to the counterpony, "I'll take a medium sized pizza with pepperoni." she beamed, then turned to Ember, "What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Ember smiled as Iris joined in, continuing the totally random outburst of song as the paraded down the street. Suddenly, she felt the scent of pizza drift to her nose, and she abruptly stopped singing, instead preoccupied with tracking the scent of the food. "Woo! PIZZA!" Ember cried, flailing her hooves as she ran in after Iris, literally skidding to a stop in front of the counter. 

She "hmm"ed as she scanned the available options, examining all her choices and calculating in thought before smiling. "I'd like a medium sized pizza with some pepperonis and jalapenos please!" she said, paying for the pizza before skipping in circles around Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Iris slapped Ember's bits off the counter and paid for both pizzas, "My treat." she laughed.

She took a seat at a table, and waited for the meal to be completed.

(sorry it's so short)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:16 am

Ember grinned, sliding into her seat before resting her hooves on the table, swinging her hooves back and forth as she waited for their pizza to be finished as well. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:02 am

Iris yawned, breathing in the scent of pizza. 

"Iridescent!" called the attendant, looking intently at a scrap of paper. Iris stood and picked up her platter, as well as Ember's.

"Soups on!" she laughed, placing the pizza in a mockingly formal manner. She set hers down a well and dug in-viciously tearing into the dough. Within a minute she had already finished half the pizza and was working on the other half.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 8:41 am

Ember felt saliva pool in her mouth, and she awkwardly swallowed with her face flushed a little. 

As soon as the counterpony called Iris' name, Ember's ears perked and she literally shot up in her seat, tapping her hooves in an agitated manner as she eagerly awaited the pizza that was soon to come. When she saw it, her eyes lit up, eagerness glittering in them as the pizza was slid towards her. Picking up a slice straight away, she took a massive bite... And soon regretted it.

"OW OW OW HOT HOT HOT!" she exclaimed, fanning her mouth frantically with a hoof as she bounced up and down in her seat. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Iris stopped eating for a moment, half a slice hanging from her mouth. She finished her bite and slammed a hoof on the table-laughing. "Wow! Good job Ember!" she clapped the mare on the shoulder before grabbing another slice. 

She sat back in her chair, the empty plate sitting before her. She rubbed her stomach mockingly, "well that was delicious!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon at the Arcade
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next