My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Afternoon at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:53 am

((Exactly.))

Ember grinned, bouncing over to the machine and seating herself next to Iris. "Finally! A game I know how to play." she chirped, putting in two bits and resting her hooves on the wheel. When the screen came up, she selected a pony name Vanellope Von Schweetz because she looked interesting, and the game began with a short cutscene of all the ponies who were also racing seating themselves in their respective carts. Ember flexed her hooves as the game began to count down, preparing herself for the fun race to come.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 am

(Lol, but I'm not sure if you can mention Vanellope, she's not exactly canon....)

Three, two, one, go! came up on the screen, and Iris pushed down on the pedal. She zoomed ahead of the other racers.

She yawned and steered around a giant cupcake.

(Lol short post! Sorry..)
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:54 am

Ember grinned, shooting off perfectly and even garnering a speed boost since she had timed the acceleration just right. Catching up to Iris, she smashed into a colourful, glimmering box and used it to launch gumballs behind her just as she swerved in front of her rival. "Hah!" she crowed, shooting ahead.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:13 pm

"You little!" Iri exclaimed, laughing. She herself rammed into one of the boxes, picking up ice cream (like banana peels in Mariokart) and she tossed it right in front if Ember's cart.

She screeched around Ember, earning herself first place, and steering around a corner. She smiled, chuckling, and raced across the finish line. Though she kept going as it was only the first lap.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:12 am

Ember was enjoying her little victory when suddenly, out of the blue, Iris veered up next to her again. "Hey, how did you-" she began, before stopping short when an ice cream slipped it's way into her path. She was far too close to avoid it now. With a squeal of surprise and slight terror, Ember spun out of control before crashing into some other racer, effectively stopping her but pushing them off the track and into some whipped cream piled nearby. "Woops! Sorry!" she exclaimed, before revving up next to Iris again. "I'm baack~! Didja miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Iris friend and drove closer to Ember. She bumped into her, in effort to push her away. She snickered and zipped around a giant cupcake. 

"Try and keep up!" she laughed, zooming into a rainbow box. She picked up a golden cupcake (acting as mushrooms from Mariokart). Activating it, her cart boosted ahead, finishing her second lap. One more to go!
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 am

Ember swiveled a little bit, losing control for a second before grabbing it back again, grinning. "Oh, you wanna play that way huh?" she asked, grabbing a box and also getting a speed boost - instead 3 golden cupcakes. She used them all artfully and in just the right spots to place her next to Iris again, and she slammed the other racer. "That's payback!" she said, realising only now that they were halfway through their second lap. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Iris pursed her lips, using her golden cupcakes again. (note, the golden cupcakes act like the mariokart ones. They have several uses and only come as one. You could have three reg. cupcakes.-that was just how I meant it) She zoomed ahead, crossing the line. "Woo! Third lap!!" she shouted in glee.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 pm

(ah.) Ember pouted. She had missed the item box since she was behind Iris, and the one she was aiming for had been taken. Soon some more popped up ahead of them, and Ember smashing into one, getting a candy corn (bullet bill) Wooping with glee, she used it and burst a whole half a lap ahead of Iris, quickly nearing the finish line. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Iris pouted and pursed her lips angrily. "Oi!" 

She tried desperately to catch up, using the rest of her golden cupcake. She zipped up right next to Ember and gave her a mocking mean look. 

"You're going down!" she laughed. She crashed into another box, scoring three cupcakes. She used one, pushing herself ahead by a wheel.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Ember's victory was to be short-lived. She had only just gotten ahead of Iris when she appeared next to her again. Frowning, Ember veered herself behind Iris by a way, smashing into a box and garnering for herself three red peppermint swirls (red-shells). Smiling, she shot one and watched as it homed onto Iris, swerving out of the way so if she crashed she'd be able to dodge the flying pony.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Iris screeched bloody mary as she swerved away. "Nuuuu!" She frowns, laughs, and veers back on course. She was a while behind Ember, and saw her nearing the finish line. She was about to give up, when she rammed into yet another box. She picked up a large, blue peppermint (blue shell MUAHAHA) and launched it towards Ember. 

"You are so over!" she laughed as the peppermint flew swiftly towards her. She drove to the side, avoiding the collision and zoomed ahead. So..close she though, going ever closer the the checkered line. Finally, she zipped right over it.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Ember couldn't believe her eyes, screeching with laughter and shock as she was sent tumbling through the air. "NUUU!!! SO NEAR YET SO FAR!" she sighed, making a dramatic gesture before she realised she had stopped spinning. Grabbing control of the wheel again, she steered herself over the finish line, coming in at second. "Dang nabbit!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:45 pm

"Hahaha!" Iris laughed, letting go of the wheel. "That's what ya get for challenging the master!" She slapped her knee, still snickering loudly. 

"Anywhoo, ya wanna go again? I'll go easy on ya this time." she offered.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:41 am

Ember pouted, crossing her hooves like a filly before an idea struck her. Draping herself over the arm of the seat melodramatically, she began to fake sob. "Oh woe is me! How stupid was I to have challenged the great and powerful Iris!" she exclaimed, flopping about before cracking up and doubling over with laughter. "A second round sounds good!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Iris rolled her yes, "You are ridiculous." She laughed, sliding two bits into the slot. 

The page came up and she chose her character at random, yawning.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:58 am

Ember's ears dropped a little as Iris yawned. "We don't have to play this again." she said, not wanting to drag her new friend into something she didn't want to do. "I can get your bits out if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:26 pm

"What? Nah it's cool. I wanna play again, just a bit tired" Iris laughed. "Hurry up and choose your character you slow poke!" she giggled, poking Ember in the cheek.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 am

Ember's ears shot up again. "Oh, ok!" she grinned, closing her eyes and jiggling her joystick, opening them to find her cursor poised over a racer with a snowy afro. Shrugging, Ember selected her before discovering that they were to race on a different course - this time a sour strap jungle. "Hey, sweet! LITERALLY!" she exclaimed, laughing at her own joke. "GEDDIT?!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:14 am

Iris rolled her eyes, "ha ha ha." she laughed sarcastically. (Also, I'm pretty sure it's a wheel not a joystick, since this is a racing game) 

She revved her engines as the countdown commenced. 3  2  1  and she was off, racing away from the start. She zoomed past everypony and was soon in 1st place.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:55 am

Ember pressed the start button down too early, resulting in her wiping out as soon as she let it go. Her character spun in a cloud of icing sugar before she gained control again, sadly left behind in 12th place. "Oh man, no fair!" she whined, smashing into an item box and gaining three cupcakes. She used them to shoot up to 7th place, still miles behind Iris. 
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Iris glanced at Ember's screen, grinning. "Catch up you slow poke!" she laughed, ramming into a box and getting apeppermint swirl. She decided to hold on to it. 

Another avatar raced in close to her, and she let go of the swirl. It slammed into the character, who crashed into the side. 

"Woop!" Iris shouted, crossing the line, "second lap alreaday!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:53 am

Ember blew a raspberry in disappointment, swerving around the course. She got into third place somehow, and saw an avatar go flying right over her head. Watching her title boost to a silver second, she garnered some encouragement and smashed into a box, getting a cupcake. Grinning, she used it to cruise up next to Iris, ramming her character. "That's payback!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:11 am

"Oi! That's impossible!" Iris laughed. She moved her character ahead if Embers, right in front of her. Whenever she moved, Iris moved. She allowed her to stay right on her tail, while weaving about the course.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:31 am

Frowning, Ember quickly swerved to the side, barely catching a box. Opening it, she grinned as she got a blue peppermint swirl, and shot it just as she stopped. This allowed her to get out of the range of the shot, and she smiled with glee as the pony in close third slid up next to Iris just as the shell came pounding down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon at the Arcade   Afternoon at the Arcade - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon at the Arcade
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next