My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Belle's first time in Ponyville

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Belle's first time in Ponyville Empty
PostSubject: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:31 am

Belle gently stepped off the train and onto new soil. She glanced around the crowded station and began walking towards the exit.

Ponies' heads turned to watch her, and she hid her face among her long, obsidian mane.

As she strolled, she muttered to herself, wondering what sort of adventures she could have here. She made a mental note to ask about any special places.

Oh, did I remember my quills? she asked herself, Yes, yes I did.

She barely batted an eye as she approached the exit.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Wild Card left the Marketplace, after a day of selling junk, balancing a tin can on his nose. He was doing rather well. Why he chose to do it? To break the Can Nose Balancing Record! If that existed... Meh, who cares? It was occupying, and Wild enjoyed it.

Wild made it so far balancing it he made it to the Train Station. He bumped into a random stallion and his can fell. He gave that stallion an apology hug, put the can on his head, and hopped in circles. He heard the train come in, and wanted to see what ponies came on down today.

There were quite a few today. One of them in particular, was a slender mare with a quite long black mane. Wild Card decided to introduce himself to her. She seemed like the nicest one. He powerslid in front of her and threw the can in the air.

"Greetings ma'am! I be the first to welcome thee to Ponyvi-" His greeting was cut short when gravity got back at him and the can hit him in the head. "Darn gravity. Welcome to Ponyville! Where natural science bites you in the flank if you throw a can!"
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:29 pm

Burn was passing the train station on his daily flight training when a mare exiting a train cought his eye. Distracted he crashes into a tree and bounces into sompony balencing a can. "Heh... Hi" he says nervously looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Belle looked around and saw an insane-looking pony running around balancing a can on his nose. Belle took a startled step back as he slid in front of her, saying
"Greetings ma'am! I be the first to welcome thee to Ponyvi-" but he was cut short as the can he had tossed up in the air landed on his head. "Darn gravity. Welcome to Ponyville! Where natural science bites you in the flank if you throw a can!"

The white mare laughed a bit "Well thanks for the warm introduction. I'm Belle, and you might be?" she asked kindly.

Just then, a dark orange pony bounced into the crazy pony and said nervously Heh..hi"

"Well hello to you too." Belle said sweetly to the orange pony.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Wild Card jumped up and kicked the can back. That can hurt him. It must feel his wrath! But, no time. Wild must make an introduction. The mare had a pretty name. Wild Card had an interesting one.

"I am Wild Card, miss Belle!" Then an orange stallion crashed nearby. "Hit the deck!" Wild Card jumped back down and looked up and saw the stallion. He felt silly

"Oh, sorry. I thought we were in a war. I'm Wild Card!" Wild then hugged the new stallion. He liked greeting ponies that way. It was the most friendly of ways
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:01 am

"Oh, sorry. I thought we were in a war. I'm Wild Card!"

"Nice to meet you but I'm sorry we met likt that." Burn Replied "I'm Burning Dunk but you can call me Burn. Are you both ok?" Still wondering what had hapened.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:06 am

Belle nodded, "Yes, I'm fine thanks for asking. Nice to meet you Burn." she replied quietly.

"So, uh, what is there to do around here?" she asked as an after thought, hoping to get something out of these ponies. Perhaps there was a nice place to sit down and relax, maybe write a little. Though she wasn't sure if Wild Card's idea of something to do was the same as Belle's.......
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Wild Card shook where he was standing. Not from fear or nervousness or anything. He was just hyper. But running around wouldn't be the best thing to do right now. Wild just jumped up and down while talking to the ponies.

"There's LOTS of stuff to do around here! You can buy stuff, you can eat stuff, or you can chill in the Town Square. But it's SO boring! Sitting and doing nothing. I like keeping my market stand safe from the darn underground mole ponies. Be careful of those. They can smell everything you do..."

Wild Card pulled Belle close, shuddering in the thought of those damn things that really didn't exist anywhere outside of his imagination.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:23 pm

"There's LOTS of stuff to do around here! You can buy stuff, you can eat stuff, or you can chill in the Town Square. But it's SO boring! Sitting and doing nothing. I like keeping my market stand safe from the darn underground mole ponies. Be careful of those. They can smell everything you do..."

Burn laughed. This guy was funny. "Well I guess you could go to the library if thats your thing or you can visit Sugarcube Corner if you have a sweet tooth but, my favorite thing to do here is to race anypony who takes the chalange."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:30 pm

Belle laughed light laugh, "well, is there anything, interesting? A place of stories or adventure?" she asked.

She was nervous about coming to a new town, she didn't know anypony. She hoped there was a place she could go for peace, serenity, and stories.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Wild Card took a brief moment to think of a place similar to what Belle had suggested. He could only think of one, but that place was scary. Wild Card had never been in there, but with these two, he was more than willing.

"Adventure? Stories? We have the Everfree Forest! That place is spooky! We could go there. But, you should be VERY careful. I've never been there, but I heard scary things live in there."

Wild shivered a little when he said that. He had no idea what waited in the Forest, and a part of him didn't want to know. But adventures are fun! Friends are fun too. Especially when they don't shove you away or run off scared of you. So far, Burn and Belle haven't done that yet
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:52 pm

"Adventure? Stories? We have the Everfree Forest! That place is spooky! We could go there. But, you should be VERY careful. I've never been there, but I heard scary things live in there."

"Yeah i heard the Everfree Forest is realy scary. I wouldn't sugest it." Burn was a little nervous the mare may not follow his advice. "If you do go you definatly take sompony with you though."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 pm

Belle beamed, knowing that "scary" and "spooky" were nothing compared to the stories she could get.

"That sounds perfect! And, I am perfectly capable of taking of myself, thanks." she snapped a bit rudely to Burn. She didn't like it when pony's assumed she was unable to keep herself safe, preferring to go alone.

"But if you ponies' would like to join me, then that is fine."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Wild Card bounced in excitement. This was more exciting than a trip to the Jelly Factory and eating all of it. He ran circles around the two in sheer joy. Maybe a little hint of fear from not knowing what the hay was in the forest.

"Let's go, comrades! To the Everfree!"

Wild Card led Burn and Belle to the forest. Shortly after running, it turned into as if he was leading a marching band. Wild picked up a stick and started twirling it while marching in front of them. Not long after, they arrived at the forest.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:36 pm

"Let's go, comrades! To the Everfree!"

Burn was taken by surprise."I guess we're going now?"he laughed, following Wild down the road until they reached the Everfree. "So whos ready for adventure?"he blurted out. Burn was pumped!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Belle giggled a bit, cantering after Wild Card. He started twirling a stick around like a lunatic, or like marching band. She trotted lightly until they reached the forest.

"Well are you sure you want to come with me? It will probably be dangerous." she asked, levitating her quill and parchment out of her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belle's first time in Ponyville   Belle's first time in Ponyville I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belle's first time in Ponyville
Page 1 of 1