My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aero Dynamic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Aero Dynamic Empty
PostSubject: Aero Dynamic   Aero Dynamic I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Aero Dynamic

Aero Dynamic CharriePic-AeroDynamic_zpsf6944a75

Species: Pegasus
Mane: Brown
Tail: Brown
Eyes: Icy Blue
Body: Grey, with light tan hooves
Cutie Mark: Dragon Silhouette - Symbolises his strength, determination and dangerous nature
Aero Dynamic AeroDynamic-cutiemarksmall_zps6977bb2e
(Image credit to http://alexlayer.deviantart.com/art/Cutie-Mark-Drago-263845597)

Personality: Aero Dynamic is an athletic pegasus who very much believes in the balance between a strong body and mind. Aero is quite intelligent, despite not having a high end education or degree. He will question everything around him, never taking anything at face value. Since a young age, Aero always kept things orderly, efficient, and as controlled as possible. This can mean he is a very helpful and loyal friend, always aiding those he cares about and being there in times of need. However, he is more awkward in social situations, effectively ‘shutting down’ and becoming unresponsive.

Aero Dynamic is known among friends and family for having some rather strange, controversial or extreme points of view. Although he is certainly not prejudice, he does hold a severe dislike for snobby unicorn types who hate lifting their hooves to work. In line with his mentality to keep himself to himself, Aero has a unspoken set of rules. Like a moral code, he adheres to the rules throughout his life. Generally speaking, he will aim to do the right thing but his aims and ambitions come first.

When Aero Dynamic has a point to make or a plan to complete, he will stop at nothing to see that it is done. No matter how much time, effort or pain involved, he will see it through to the end. This applies to all things, such as a promise to a friend, or any more selfish reasons.

Much like the dragon emblazoned on his flank, Aero can be very solitary and uncompromising, but can be equally as driven and passionate about a task he sets his mind too.

Likes: Flying, exercise, executing a plan, precision, being in control, respect, history, pegasi, Cloudsdale, music, his mother

Dislikes: Confinement (claustrophobic), injuries, helplessness, failure, snobby unicorns, his father.

History: Aero Dynamic was born in Cloudsdale to pegasus parents, both of whom had a long line of heritage in the city. Aero was raised knowing about his ancestors and loved the mentality of the old pegasus traditions. Not only were the warriors of old capable fighters but they worked and studied hard to achieve their goals. While such roles do not exist in the modern Equestria, he saw them a fitting role model to grow up with. Constant exercise, a healthy diet and reading became the core of Aero's young life.

His parents were concerned that his obsession with keeping order and neatness would be a problem, but this didn't deter Aero at all, seeing it from the perspective of having natural focus. When he attended school, his grades were average. This surprised his parents who discovered the reason for this was because Aero was simply not interested in what was being taught most of the time. Only a few subjects had his attention and even then he would often debate and argue extensively with the teachers.

It was during his adolescence that Aero truly shone. He excelled in all types of games, from board games to sports. His tactical mind and athlete body were ideal for them and just seemed to click into place. This was also when he earned his cutie mark. A heated discussion with some friends presented him with the dare of stealing from a dragon's loot. Any other pony would have backed down or simply joked about it, but not Aero. He accepted the challenge and spent weeks training and researching dragons. On the night of the dare, he successfully managed to take a large diamond but not without being chased by the beast. After a long winded chase, Aero was able to escape the dragon through both his flying abilities and his cunning manoeuvres. His cutie mark promptly appeared, serving as a constant reminder of that night.

Since reaching adulthood, Aero Dynamic has been rather befitting of his name, traveling around Equestria and working many different jobs, from mail to weather. He sets himself new goals to reach, pushing himself harder and harder to reach them.

His parents are Storm Cloud and Aura Night

RP Segment: Scenario 1

With one last heave, Aero lowered the last crate down in front of the store. He had managed to make the entire delivery in record time; just shy of thirty minutes. He felt pleased with his accomplishment and allowed himself a little smile.

At that moment in time, a sobbing rang out from nearby. Aero scanned his surroundings to locate the source of the noise and spotted a young foal. The filly appeared to be alone, most likely the reason for her tears. With no current task at hoof, Aero waited and watched the scene in front of him.

He was ready to approach the foal if a problem unfolded but nothing occurred before the pony's mother arrived. She seemed relieved at finding her lost child, almost crying herself. Aero Dynamic casually trotted over to the mare.

"You should keep a closer eye on your filly," he remarked in a flat tone, "Something bad could easily have happened to her."

With a slightly frightened look in her eye, the mother nodded before leaving with her filly closely in tow. Aero shook his head and tutted as he watched them leave, his eyes rolling as he went on with his day. Such poor parenting.

Acceptance

Last edited by Fireseeker on Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:23 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Aero Dynamic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero Dynamic   Aero Dynamic I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Approved.

(I'm approving another mod! *Squee*)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Aero Dynamic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero Dynamic   Aero Dynamic I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:02 pm

With great power comes great responsibility mc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aero Dynamic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aero Dynamic   Aero Dynamic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aero Dynamic
Page 1 of 1