My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socialization, At Last

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Socialization, At Last Empty
PostSubject: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 6:55 am

Bithia walks down the Marketplace of Ponyville with a swift stride. Being new to Ponyvile, she curiously looks at all of the various things that ponies were selling from stalls. She was alarmed at the variety, as, where she came from, it was a very calm, slow place. She brushed her bangs out of her eyes, finding them quite annoying, as she couldn't see where she was going. Before she could do anything to stop it, she crashed right into a stall selling flowers, breaking the stall.

Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:02 am

Spirit was getting supplies for his new house , and was about to go home when he saw a pony crash into a stall and rushed to aid the pony, "Hey are you alright?." he asked as he checked the pony of any injuries.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:21 am

Heartspan was aimlessly wandering the stalls of the market square. Originally he had been on a very determined mission to get some groceries, but that had long been forgotten. He had now become engrossed in watching ponies and checking out the variety of wares for sale. As he strolled down the way he watched a rather determined Mare walk headlong into a cart of flowers. The cart tipped and flowers seemed to explode into the air. Then just as suddenly a stallion rushed to her side. Heartspan made his way over to the two. He was a little concerned that the mare might be hurt and his magic could certainly be of some help.
Once he had reached the two he asked the stallion.
“ Is she alright? I saw her crash pretty hard into that stall. “ he commented almost casually.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:30 am

Bithia looked at the flowers go straight into the air, and felt sorry for the pony who owned it.

She did crash pretty hard into the stall, making a cartoonish Bithia shaped dent into the side of it. A stallion rushed up to her, and asked her if she was alright. She smiled sheepishly at him. Shortly after this, yet another pony came toward her, asking the same question. She irritatedly looked at his unicorn horn, using all of her strength not to come off as angry. She bet he would try to use his "magic" to help her.

"I am fine, just fine," she said with a hint of irritation, silently cursing herself for coming off so rudely to a pony she hadn't yet met.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:42 am

"I don't think its anything too serious judging from the exterior damage, but I would prefer to check before I come to any conclusions. " he answered the unicorn.

"I am fine, just fine,"

Spirit could not help but doubt that she was fine after that ordeal, and continued analyzing the mare. "You sure? you appear to have several bruises."he asked and offered a hoof.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:56 am

Heartspan nodded in understanding as the stallion spoke. Then suddenly the mare spoke up and her words were filled with irritation.

“I'm fine, just fine.”.... she had remarked curtly.

Heartspan looked down at her calmly as the stallion, a pegasus, held his hoof out to her. Looking at her, Heartspan thought she was just putting up a front considering how embarrassing and fierce her crash had been. Thinking this, he looked up briefly and noting the little crowd beginning to gather he blushed ever so slightly at the unwanted attention the three were receiving. Reluctantly turning his attention back to the hapless mare.

“ Well, I am glad you are doing well considering the situation.” Heartspan remarked a little stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:21 am

Belle strolled along the streets of Ponyville, checking her bag to make sure she had everything she needed.

Let's see, parchment, check. Quills, check. Snacks, check. she thought to herself, ignoring the stares she was getting.

Just as she was walking towards another stall, a mare crashed right into a stall selling flowers. A vase went flying and the mare left a dent in the stand. Two ponies rushed to her aid, and Belle did too.

"Excuse me, are you alright?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Bithia noticed her wounds only when the Pegasus pointed them out.She didn't really mind, seeing that in her line of work bruises were unavoidable. She looked up and saw the crowd quickly forming around the ponies, and felt quite uncomfortable.

She took the Pegasus's outstretched hoof and got up.

"Thanks," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:33 am

"Your welcome." he said before turning around to face the tiny crowd, "Okay everypony that's enough nothing to see here." he said politely to the crown knowing how uncomfortable it is to crash in public (being a pegasus you learn that quickly).

Most of them nodded and left.

He then turned to the earth pony and asked, "I have not seen you in Ponyville before, are you new?."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:54 am

Heartspan really didn't know what to do so he just stood there looking stupid for a moment before using his magic to assist the cart owner. carefully picking up the flowers with his telekinesis and setting them in neat piles near the dented cart. he surveyed the damage to the cart while he worked, wonderin best how to fix it with no real materials on hand.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:17 am

Belle stepped closer to the mare who had fallen, "hey there, you alright?" she asked again. She move a hair out of her face as the wind began to blow.
"I'm Belle, and you are?" she asked the mare and the stallion standing protectively in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:28 am

Bithia saw the mare approach her, with her tall and slender frame, which wasn't common in Ponyville as far as she was concerned.

"I'm Belle, and you are?"

"I have not seen you in Ponyville before, are you new?"

Bithia smiled at them awkwardly, buying her time to make up a lie.

"Where she came from" was a difficult topic, seeing that she was technically still an adolescent on her own, even though you couldn't tell she was still a teen from the looks of her. She desperately didn't want to return back home, and therefor decided to lie about her age.

"The names Bithia, but call me Bits. I, uhm, came from...Canterlot, Yeah, Canterlot to build things and, uhm, yeah, er, nice to meet you all I guess, thanks," she said, absolutely failing at lying.

Out of the corner of the eye she saw that Unicorn stallion from earlier use magic to help the pony put the stall back in place. SHe fought back the urge not to scowl, which left a rather odd look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:45 am

He looked at Belle and smiled "I'm Spirit Hop." he said as he offered a hoof as a friendly gesture.

Spirit looked at "Bithia" with a concerned look "Hhmn you seem to have trouble speaking of your identity... this can't be good, you might have amnesia," he said as he analyzed the earth pony oblivious to the fact that she was lying, before continuing

A minor case of course but I would prefer if you would come with me to the hospital to prevent any unnecessary trauma." he suggested hoping that she would comply.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:02 am

heartspan was only absently listening but at the mention of his hometown he turned to look at " Bits". he raised an eye brow and was about to inquire into it when the pegasus suddenly grew very concerned and mentioned something about amnesia. Heartspan looked at his innocent expression and then back to bits and then back to the Pegasus. In his opinion a lack of skill in telling your past hardly meant amnesia but he kept his opinion to himself despite his better judgement. besides he was curious what would come of this .
" Let me help you.We can levitate her to be sure she doesn't have another...incident." he offered as he looked at bits. " It is much safer than her simply walking and lot less strenuous than you carrying her my good man. Besides there are two of us unicorns to help bare the weight if necessary."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:48 am

Belle stepped up, nodding. "I have fairly advanced magic, I could help." she said, not bothering to point out that Bits was lying. She could tell it wa a sensitive subject, and she never liked intruding.

"I hope you're alright, I'm sure it's nothing serious. Just a little bump." she added reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Magic?

Lift her, with magic?

No.

Bithia would have rather died on the spot than been picked up by the stuff.

"I believe my own four hooves work just fine, thank you," trying to keep her cool, but still going with the lie.

Besides, what harm could come to her in a hospital?
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:59 am

Spirit nodded "Good it's very important that we at least check, besides if it's nothing it will only take an hour at most." Spirit said trying to reassure the earth pony.

(sorry for the short post :P)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:54 pm

"I believe my own four hooves work just fine, thank you,"
Heartspan nodded once in understanding before taking a small step back in order to better study bithia.
"Good it's very important that we at least check, besides if it's nothing it will only take an hour at most." the Pegasus was continuing.
her wounds didn't really look that bad, and she seemed to be pretty unaffected by her experience. She must either be a very strong pony or a pony who was very clumsy and used to running into things. This last thought brought a smile to his face as he pictured the earth pony bumping into this or that.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Belle raised an eyebrow, "You sure you're okay? I'm willing to help in anyway."

(sorry, it's really short. couldn't think of anything else)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:31 pm

An hour? She had a job in 30 minutes, and wanted to spend this time getting groceries, not dilly dallying in some hospital.

"Actually, I suddenly feel fine, yes, I'm definitely okay, now, if you don't mind, I have some shopping to take care of," she said.

She then remembered how lonely she's become, not knowing anypony in town.

"Say, want to join me?" she told them.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Spirit was still a bit worried about her condition, but decided not to bother her any further, and besides it's why he came here in the first place , and company is always welcome in his book. "Sure I need to get supplies for my new house anyhoof"
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Heartspan's eyes widened a little in surprise. He had noticed her rather curt attitude toward him and if he was not incorrect he was certain she had some grievance against him. So, a sudden invite to hangout had not been expected. then again, he thought, perhaps she was not so much talking to him as the other two.

yes she seemed to get along fair well with them, most especially the pegasus whom he now knew was named "Spirit". despite her penchant for secrets smeared in lies and her rather short attitude Heartspan was glad she was unharmed.

" Sure i will go with you if you don't mind my company" Heartspan replied very casually.

He did need supplies and that had been his ultimate mission, though company was not necessary.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:10 pm

"Uh sure. I need some, er, stuff too." Belle said, glancing about the street. She pulled her hoof up over her head, hoping nopony would recognize her. Belle tried to relax, this was Ponyville, nopony would recognize her. The magazines she did photoshoots for didn't sell here. Still, she couldn't help but glance about frantically.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:14 pm

"Supplies, for a new house!" Bithia says ecstatically. She loved carpentry. "Are you building it? Or adding onto it structurally? I would love to help!"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:40 pm

"Well I'm actually just getting some food, and such, the house itself is pretty much done already, it could use a kind hoof, and if you have a suggestion on how I can make it better, my ears are open" Spirit said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socialization, At Last   Socialization, At Last I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socialization, At Last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: