My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magnus Sortutarum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Magnus Sortutarum Empty
PostSubject: Magnus Sortutarum   Magnus Sortutarum I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Magnus Sortitarum.
[img]Magnus Sortutarum Ponywi12 [/img]
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Silver
Tail: Silver
Eyes: Green
Body: White, Tall, very slim
Cutie Mark: Magnus Sortutarum Mark_o10
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (27)
Personality: Cold, Dark, manipulative, aspires to unlock all secrets of magic

Likes: Magics, knowledge (Forbidden or otherwise, fine wine, and good company.

Dislikes: Brutes, unpredictability, Weakness without proper cause.

History: Magnus was born into a high and noble unicorn family, Magnus was so powerful that he was accepted into Celestia’s school without much more than a simple trick, (Or atleast to him it was a rather simple trick) He passed every test, and only hungered for more and more, knowledge was most important to him, and he quickly exceled without question, he was then forced to leave the Academy for actions that no pony was able to explain, why he left was a secret between him and Celestia, who was “disappointed” Magnus felt like he had been denied his right to further his need, He pushed his studies, and felt a freedom when he could finally study Anything and everything his heart desired, this is when he found books upon books of Black Magic, he found its dark allure too enticing, he needed more, but was quickly cast out of his family home by his 17th birthday, dishonoring his name, and that of his Family’s.

10 years would past from then, as Magnus would wonder the world, learning all form of magics, but most in the form of magic’s that many would claim would only harm others, Magnus wanted to avenge his name by showing others the power Magic could bring, that friendship was not true power, but magic was far more powerful. Those who would Magnus will always find him in his Sorcerer’s robes, his hood always hiding his eyes, and his cutie mark.

Example RP segment: 5

Magnus watches the colt being cruel to a Filly, Magnus only cared because part of him was annoyed that this brute was harming a child, should he have been messing with another pony his size things would have been different, but this was a weakness he could net have… Magnus’ horn glow black, and before the colt could say another word, he was slammed into a wall, and then Magnus spoke with a clam demeanor,” you have committed a grievous sin in my eyes…” He walks around his eyes unblinking at this weak pathetic colt, floating in midair, “You picked a fight with one who cannot fight back with even proper chance, Now… Leave…” Magnus looks to the Filly and she ran not knowing what horrible fate awaited the colt, not caring…

Acceptance

Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Magnus Sortutarum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnus Sortutarum   Magnus Sortutarum I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:30 am

A little sketchy but nothing unacceptable overall. Take care not to make Magnus overpowered, or to interact with any canon characters, like Celestia.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Gabrial Heart-Sheild

Magnus Sortutarum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnus Sortutarum   Magnus Sortutarum I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:47 am

thank you, dont worry i have no intention of doing ether of those, hed want to avoid celestia like she has the plague XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magnus Sortutarum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magnus Sortutarum   Magnus Sortutarum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magnus Sortutarum
Page 1 of 1