My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice Dancer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Ice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Ice Dancer    Ice Dancer  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Ice Dancer
http://viperswan.deviantart.com/art/Apple-Orchard-s-unicorn-OC-373206466
Species:Unicorn
Mane:White and blue with little curls at the bottom
Tail:White and blue with little curls at the bottom
Eyes:Icy blue, said to look like a princess's
Body:light gray, tall, and skinny
Cutie Mark:An ice skate with a tiara on it
Age (Baby,adult):Adult
Personality:Is a very serious pony who doesn't like to be bothered when working, her two jobs keep her constantly on her hooves so she doesn't normally have time to chat. She will sometimes be rude towards stallions but only if they say the wrong things or stare a her
Likes:Ice skating, fashion,the color indigo, and Canterlot
Dislikes:Rudeness, in some cases stallions,back talking, and getting fat
History: Ice Dancer grew up in Canterlot. Her parent's had put her in every beauty pageant she was aloud to be in, the strange thing was every time she was always the winner they said it was because of her eyes. On Hearths Warming Eve Ice had tried to ice skate and she was amazing at it! Her Cutie Mark showed up and everypony thought it was amazing.

When Ice was a teenager she had decided on her two jobs. In the winter she would teach the fillies and colts how to ice skate and when the ice had melted she was a fashion model.

Example RP segment: (#2)
Ice Dancer was teaching the fillies and colts how to ice skate on a cold yet sunny day. She saw in the corner of her eye a stallion staring at her Ugh, what now? She looked him in the eyes.

"Hello sir, do you need something?"

He just stared at her a few more moments as if in a trance. Then finally answered her question.

" Sorry, I was just wondering if er you know... Go on a date with me?"

Ice's facial expression went from shocked to stressed. Her icy blue eyes showing her anger.She took him out of earshot of the children but only far enough that she could still watch them

"I'm sorry but I'm not a mare who deals with stallions of your kind, you all think I'm going to just fall for your little games even though I don't even know you."

Without giving the stallion a chance to say a word Ice Dancer skated to the fillies and colts she was teaching, not even giving a second glance

Acceptance!

Last edited by Apple Orcherd on Thu May 23, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Ice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Dancer    Ice Dancer  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Sorry if it's kinda sucks I got a headache and my brain went all banoonanoons :T
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Ice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Dancer    Ice Dancer  I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:06 pm

You might want to use a different color since it's kinda hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Ice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Dancer    Ice Dancer  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:39 am

Alright I though it was had to read but my brain went banoonanoonanoons
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Ice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Dancer    Ice Dancer  I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:52 am

Your character has been approved.

Just remember to make use of all of your OC's thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Ice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Dancer    Ice Dancer  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 pm

OC IS NOW Shadowfax's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ice Dancer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ice Dancer    Ice Dancer  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Dancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: