My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Treat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkiePie101

Sweet Treat Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Treat   Sweet Treat I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:48 am

SWEET TREAT

Sweet Treat Sweet_treat_by_pony_luver101-d665462

Species: Earth pony
Mane: Hot pink
Tail: Hot pink
Eyes: Light green
Body: Light Yellow
Cutie Mark: A cupcake with hot pink icing and green wrapping
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Sweet Treat is nice but also rather shy, yet not as shy as Fluttershy. She is also a bit insecure and because of that she used to be a bully in high school. She has a sweet tooth and is always willing to share treats with her friends. She is also a very deep sleeper and gets cranky easily if woken up early. She is also not the most athletic of all ponies, prefering to garden or cook rather than run.
Likes: Cupcakes, baking, cookies, friends, tulips, the colour yellow
Dislikes: Licorice, the colour indigo, night time, snakes
History: Sweet Treat grew up in Fillydelphia and went to the Fillydelphia national school. She had few friends in primary school, and when she moved to high school she was a bully. She earn't her cutie mark in a bake sale when she was six years old. Once she matured she moved to Ponyville in hopes of earning a job at Sugarcube Corner. Once she arrived she decided to set up her own store, Sweet's Treats. She lives in a small two-story cottage near town square.

Example RP segment: (Refer to post below)

Raindrops started falling from the sky, and Sweet Treat looked up at the pegasi kicking the clouds to make lighting flash.

"Oh no!" she cried, starting to gallop. She had flour in her saddlebags and she didn't want it all to turn to dough before she even had it in her kitchen. A dim light from a tavern cast a welcoming glow as the sky grew darker, and with the prompt of a rumble of menacing thunder, she dashed inside.

She shyly slunk inside, but it soon became apparent the ponies inside didn't care about her sudden arrival. She sat down in a chair and melted into the background, even ordering a small glass of wine and gossiping with a few unicorns seated near her. Soon the sky grew clear and she trotted off, into the sunny day.

Acceptance

Last edited by Fireseeker on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Problems with image)
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sweet Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treat   Sweet Treat I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:36 am

Rather brief. Expand on the history and personality sections and you'll be golden.
Back to top Go down
PinkiePie101

Sweet Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treat   Sweet Treat I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:09 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

Sweet Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treat   Sweet Treat I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:55 pm

It's getting better, but it's still far too brief. Look into the Earth ponies, Pegasi, Unicorn and nonstandard races sections for examples of Approved Apps.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Sweet Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treat   Sweet Treat I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:56 pm

Details are sufficient now.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Treat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Treat   Sweet Treat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Treat
Page 1 of 1