My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms RP thread.

Go down 
+3
Kenpachi Ramasama
Rosey Bubbles
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:50 am

OzyManedias watched as the fire began to spread. "Oh the clever little minx." he smiled. "Oh well. Its a shame. I wanted to be very grand about the whole thing."

The harbor quickly caught fire from the oil. Momento Mori barely had time to row away frantically before the fire spread down a line, quickly setting the harbor itself aflame.

"You see, I never really liked Kaddath. I always owed it to my father that I would take better care of it then he ever did." OzyManedias III, Son of Ramses II, the Slayer of the Tyrant, the Greater, the Emperor of Eremus, explained.

The Greek fire went under the Harbor and into the sewers. Kaddath's sewage system was fantastically known for its state of the art sewage system, providing water and clean streets every day.

The fire spread and spread, consuming the 1000 soldiers of Aragon. Then it reached the first of the mounds.

Black Powder was very easy to make. Almost comically. All it took was one friendly merchant from the south to point out that a mixture of Charcoal, Saltpeter, and Sulfur created a wonderful explosive.

"And after all these sieges, all this war and rebuilding, I was getting awefully tired of the bloody thing. All it did was stand there and mock me. Mock Me with my father's success. Every single brick of Marble and stone." OzyManedias III, Lord of Eremus and Kaddath, explained.

the mounds were every 50 meters, crisscrossing Kaddath. He had started the second that his father 'accidentally' fell to his death.

"Wouldn't it be better to just..."

The city rose up as the earth itself heaved and buckled, the explosives, burried deep, were untouched by the bombards, but not by the greek fire. Every stone and monument and wall that was left fell down... down... down into the ground like an artificial earthquake was destroying the city.

When it was all over, nothing was left but a massive pile of rubble and the docks, still smoldering from the fire's

1000 Aragonians lost their lives in the blink of an eye.

"Just to start over?"

OzyManedias smiled and looked over to the throne of Kaddath. No more would he be haunted by that awful place. It was gone now. The 1000 Eremians that manned the vessels hooted and hollered, praising the King of Kings.

"Vassago, we have a Delivery to make." He got into a longship and started to sail towards shore, on the way he passed by Momento Mori.

"I am so sorry my Emperor! I was supposed to wait until there were at least..."

OzyManedias petted her head lovingly. "You did amazing. I could not have asked for a more loyal servant."

As he neared the shore, he put up a white flag.

"Queen Torna of Aragon! I come with talk of surrender and peace and bring a offering of peace!"

He smiled warmly as his vessel came to dock. He came up to the beach and bowed grandly.

"Are the revisions to your liking? I changed my mind you know? I said to myself: 'OzyManedias, If you are going to make Torna the Queen of Kaddath, then you are going to make sure she is comfortable!'"

He pointed to the smouldering wreck of the city. not a single hut, not a single pillar remained standing. The shear amount of rubble made it nigh impossible to traverse without assistance.

"I think its very Aragonian, don't you? A good representation of the state of your people, you know, before I gave you food and safe passage? Remind me why I did that?" OzyManedias nodded solemnly. "That's right! To give myself time to make the proper changes!"

He walked over to a pile of rubble with the burnt remains of what was an Aragonian soldier in it.

"A damn shame we won't be fighting over her anymore."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:57 am

She stared him down, eyes practically turning red. She let out a ululation as the other 3,000 came jumping out of bushes, they saw the white flag, but Torna shouted, "Ceyreginde!". She brought out her own sword. Even a bad translator could tell you that ceyreginde meant 'no quarter'. Torna, you see, was furious. They all charged with their swords, but contrary to the orders, aimed to capture. They, along with swords, held out rope. Any they could find, be it groups or alone, would be encircled and dragged away. Later would they find out what would happen. The odds were probably not good, 3,000:1
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:10 am

((The only ponies on land are OzyManedias and a cadre of 20 including Vassago, you don't have that many prisoners.))

The sparse guards that OzyManedias had with him instantly formed up around him and retreated to a still-intact dock. They engaged the Aragonians, but they quickly started to fall as they were mobbed by them

OzyManedias brought his sword around was and about to charge in to the fray, when Vassago grabbed him and pushed him to the back of the pier. OzyManedias fought back a little against the filly. "Vassago what are you-?"

Torna saw OzyManedias was hit in the chest with an arrow, then another, then another.

For a moment, he caught Torna's eye and grinned a clever little grin before his eyes glazed over and he fell limply into the water.

The foal fell after him.

In the chaos, it was hard to pay attention, some ponies swore that they saw the little unicorn's horn glowing faintly as he dived after his master's body.

Of the twenty guards that were with OzyManedias, 9 were captured alive, and the other either died in battle or killed themselves before they were captured.

On the vessel that OzyManedias had arrived in, there stood a grand throne on top of a grand steppe of flowers.

On the throne there was a folded piece of parchment sealed with the Eye of Horus (OzyManedias' cutie mark.)

It said:

"To the Rightful Queen of Kaddath (or what is left):

I hope the throne is comfortable, hope to see you again sometime?

Love and Kisses, OzyManedias, former King of Kaddath."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:15 am

"No! He won't escape that easy! Dive after him! Get him! Keep him alive!" Torna shouts, as several soldiers dive into the water to bring Ozy back up, even a unicorn who could use magic. That unicorn was a healer, to make sure he did not bleed out or drown. The unicorn kept the others from drowning until they found him and recovered him. He was, of course, kept alive. While being kept alive, he was also brought to a prison in Aragon.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:22 pm

OzyManedias hauled himself onto Momento Mori's dingy. "What was that? Why did you push me into the water?" He yelled at Vassago as he and Mori helped the smaller filly onto the boat. The small craft was pretty far out, but OzyManedias (being an Eremian) grew up with one hoof on land and another in the sea.

The light in Vassago's horn had disappeared. "I was keeping my Imperator alive!" He yelled back.

"Well I was prepared to go down with my proverbial ship!" OzyManedias III huffed as he brushed the water off of his leather and chainmail breastplate (notably free of arrows)

"Boys!" Momento Mori hissed. "Now is certainly not the time! Those Aragonians are going to see this dingy any second and come after it!"

"With what? those bombards can't even hit us! unless they have any crafts of their own."

Regardless, OzyManedias III, Vassago, and Momento Mori rowed back to the Nauis Rex Regum. Upon getting on board, a group of attendants mobbed the king, inspecting him for any bruise or cut.

"Oh please... no I swear to Luna... this is- I SAID THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I am blessed without the blood-let! I need not be fondled!" He pushed through the attendants and motioned to the thousand of ships.

"Take aim, and..."

He pointed at the remnants of the 1000 that had entered Kaddath.

"Fire!"

95 ships of the Eremian Armada took aim with ballista, trebuchet, or anything they had onboard, and fired upon the Aragonians.

"I hope it was worth it, Regina Meretrix." OzyManedias said, frowning. "I only hope she remembers that this could have been avoided."

Vassago held a hoof to his head, still ringing from the spell. It wouldn't have been so bad, but Torna was a strong willed mare. It took alot to move a mind like that.

He sat down. At least nopony saw his horn glow.

Vassago hated Tangent Universes. This one was particularly stressful. OzyManedias was a King? It was like a time skip! Vassago didn't really mind so much that magic became incredibly weak, including his. Thank goodness he wasn't going anywhere. He may have to practice more, if one illusion is too difficult, then he might as well cut off his horn!

((Blood-let is my name for Hemophilia, as they didn't know exactly what it was.))

Last edited by OzyManedias on Wed May 29, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Akasha walks onto the mainboard of the Nauis Rex Regum and walks up to Ozy and Vassago.

"Well that was a pretty sight to see, though I couldn't have helped feeling we could've done it by the sword and saved the city.."

She frowns and looks over at said city.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:16 pm

OzyManedias the Greater dried himself off and greeted his fellow monarch. "I thank you, Akasha, but I respectfully disagree." He looked at Torna's Kaddath, nothing but an immense pile of rubble, being hammered by trebuchet and ballista fire. "But think of it this way. They lost 1000 soldiers, and we didnt even have to lift a hoof!" He laughed uproariously. "Their bombards don't have the arc nor the range to hit us at sea! all they can do is sit there and take it!"

"And besides, I am planning on expanding eastward. I hear there is a land bridge that will provide expansion towards the Western nations."

He poured himself a glass of wine as he blew salt water from his nose. "Torna can have My Father's City. I can make my own. I expect you are wanting to go back to your Empire. I will drop you and your army off at my southern border, and give you supplies enough to sustain yourself through the journey."

He bowed respectfully. "It has truly been a pleasure. Shall we get you to safety?"

Vassago shakily got up, still recovering.

Momento Mori stood by her lord.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:22 pm

As they spoke, fireballs would be launched at them. The bombards had been brought to the edge of the city, and were now firing flaming boulders at them. The bombards shot, one after one, and sped up pace. If anything, they were destroying the projectiles being hurled towards Kaddath. With good luck and good aim, they might do some damage. Undershot, likely, but if done just right might ignite a ship. The fireballs stopped briefly, only to be followed by masses of burning oil. This was their next plan: if they could not hit them, then let the fire drift towards them. The fireballs, of course, resumed as the oil was shot from a select few after the initial wave of oil. Aragon's army of 4,000 would wait until the Eremians were out of sight and then some before they began reconstruction of the city, brick by brick. Torna, of course, had some monuments she planned to put in the city after reconstruction. But that would be later. After the Eremians had left, they would ride back to camp to see their prisoners. Torna addressed them personally, "What to do with you? Shall I blind you, leaving a single soldier with one eye to lead the rest back? Shall I have you placed in a wicker figure and ignited? Shall we pour black powder into your ears and light it? Shall we make a slow stream of molten gold into your eyes? Tell me: what fate do you desire upon the crimes of oppression and destruction?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Brawny got up from the bed with Medicina and led her out of the palace. He did ask if she wanted a tour of the kingdom. He never promised it, but, why not? It probably was best to get out of the bedroom and not give thoughts of a foal on the way.

Brawny stepped out of his palace, ignoring the mess Wild Card made. He's done that before. As soon as Brawny stepped out of his palace, he was handed a message. He directed him to Wild Card to have him respond. He was on a "date" with Medicina.

Brawny trotted past the Marketplace, assuming she's seen that already. He pointed it out anyway.

"Over there is the thing Linoka is most famous for. The Marketplace. Largest one in the land. It's where most of our best merchandise and Ducats come from. I'll show you where most of the luxury items come from."

Brawny took Medicina to the coast, where the harbor was. Ships were coming in and out carrying Ducats and valuable resources like gold, silk, ivory, fish, and blubber.

"This is the harbor, our main trading point. This is how we get our money, and where we get the boats to meet you." Brawny trotted away from the city and out onto the plains. It was a very peaceful sight. Animals roamed freely, the area was nice and quiet, the grass was beautiful, and the sun was in the perfect position.

"This is the land we live on. Beautiful, isn't it? I picked the right place to settle." As Brawny stared off into the sunset, he asked Medicina something. "What is it about me that you like? If you wish to know why I like you, I think you're great looking, you're the nicest pony I've ever met, you like me back, you're pretty funny, and you traveled all this way to see me. Knowing your distance, that means a lot."

Back at the palace, Wild Card was hugging all of the tribals and diplomats. Then he was given a letter that came from Queen Bithia, and was directed to him because Brawny was out on a date. Wild opened the letter and read.

Dearest Brawny Hooves,

I am sorry to hear about your financial situation. I, myself can't help all that much, seeing that I just finished retraining my own army which was very costly, being their size. I have allied with that kingdom, "Defenders" was it's name, and I believe I could ask them for Ducats for you. I believe they will accept, seeing that they probably don't want to get on my bad side.

In other words, how are those spears coming along? We need at least 20,000 of them, seeing my armies size. But, I assure you my friend, this will most likely pay off if we use them in battle to defeat kingdoms and tax them. I do not have any means for war yet, but soon, I will. Hopefully.

I hope to hear from you soon, may Celestia be on your side,
Queen Bithia IV

Wild Card grabbed quill and paper wrote back

"Dear Queen Bithia,
This isn't Brawny. It's his Foreign Adviser, Wild Card. Hi! He's on a date with a tribal leader he met named Medicina. Brawny told me a lot about you. Last time he said anything was that you were sick. I hope you're feeling better. The spears are almost ready. As of now, we've hit 18,000. Give us a week or so and we'll have enough. That is one big military. If you are looking to open other kinds of trade, we're open. He have good amounts of whales, fish, and ivory from our bison.
Hugs and kisses,
Wild Card
"

Wild Card then kissed the letter and handed it to a diplomat for it to be delivered. Wild card then turned to the tribals.

"What do you guys usually do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:26 pm

"Hah! they can't even hit the broadside of a barn!" OzyManedias laughed as the fire fell into the ocean.
((Number problem Torna, you HAD 4000 when you arrived, but due to the Destruction at Kaddath, 1000 were lost. You have an army of 3000 currently.))
"my lord... maybe it would be auspicious if we left for Ramses' Rest now." Mori pointed out.

OzyManedias III watched as the burning loads of oil and tar started to fall close and close to his ships. "Eh."

"Good point. Let us take leave of Old Kaddath. Torna can keep her city." OzyManedias looked towards the western horizon, full of prospects, omens, and opportunities. The fleet quickly set sail and got out of range of the Bombards.

"Burn in hell Regina Meretrix!" One of the nine guards captured alive spat at Torna in disgust. Another was sweating profusely, and the other seven sat in solemn silence.

The sweating guard stammered. "I-I have a m-m-message, Queen Torna. From my Imperator OzyManedias III, Emperor of Eremus, Lord of Kaddath, Slayer of Tyrants..." He continued to list all of OzyManedias' achievements and titles.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:11 pm

"Tell me the message." Torna says, still deciding the fate. Though tempting, most of those were just intimidation, a bit of irony by saying those, basically saying 'you wanting a barbarian, well you will have one'. She nonetheless thinks about what should be done. The crowd seems to favor the wicker dummy idea, but she remains undecided. After their punishment be decided, reconstruction shall ensue. That is, those who volunteer to stay behind. This will be unlikely, for now they are all angered. They plan to march on the rest of Eremus, instead of just Kaddath, as an act of revenge.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

(Meteor hits Eremian fleet, impact destroys three ships. It bears similar image to the mare in the moon

4,000 religious zealots rise to remind Ozy to not use heathen technologies: gunpowder

temporary technological stalemate achieved by use of heathen technologies: gunpowder

temporary religious benefit loss from use of heathen technologies: gunpowder

-80% morale from destruction of capital

-70 ductats per month from destruction of capital

+3 revolt risk from destruction of capital

-2 stability from destruction of capital)
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:56 am

"I guess I should tell you that..." Medicina sighed as she nuzzled up against Brawny. "I guess for starters, you sent diplomats to my people rather than the invasion army I was beginning to expect...You sound like a fair ruler, seeing your people only confirms that for me. You're also attractive, and how couldn't you be? I also love the fact that you would rather set out differences aside rather than dwell on them."

Medicina smiled at Brawny and kissed him. The fresh air of the plains made this kiss much more special than the others. Although it left her feeling homesick for her ponies as well..."

"You're also a stallion of foreign mystery...leaving me curious about some things..." Medicina said as she sat down looking at the meadows that spread as far as the eye could see. "Such as...what is a ducat? Ivory? Blubber? How do you get the furs from the buffalo? Do you trade with them as you do with ponies?"

Back in the palace; Kid and the tribals were hugging and smiling with the diplomats and Wild Card. That is, until Wild had to write a message. After he was done, he asked that tribals what they did for fun.

"What we usually do is go play with the wildlife...or we spar a bit" Kid smiled as he answered Wild Cards question. "We also sometimes go climbing trees or making nectar treats!"

The tribals looked at each other as Kid was the one to speak the most. It was no secret that Kid was well spoken, though the fact he spoke so easily and comfortably around strangers was certainly a talent. Perhaps one worthy of a cutie mark someday?
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:38 am

OzyManedias III looked up from plans for Egressi Regis to address the messenger.

"Milord! News from Ore Ursi!" OzyManedias grabbed the pamphlet an read it aloud.

"'Death to the Heathen King of Eremus!

The heretic uses fowl and discordant destruction to demolish his own father's insane creation! We must rise up to destroy our Aragonian enemies and overthrow the Son of the Tyrant!'"

OzyManedias pursed his lips in thought. Most of his citizens rejoiced the fact that Kaddath, the symbol of a Reign that Lasted too Long, was destroyed.

Looking at his Treasury, which was pressed pretty slim, he concluded one thing.

"I need to go to Ore Ursi." He turned to the Naval Commander. "Prepare an attachment of 9 ships for a trip to Ore Ursi. Have the rest harbor in Ramses' Rest."

"My L-l-lord wanted to remind y-y-you that this could have been avoided, you ignorant savage. Dont make the mistake of listening to your people again."

The chattering guard's words sounded as if OzyManedias III's dry, sarcastic tone was with get. It could have been a trick of the ear, because the soldier was far to incoherent to deliver such remark. his eyes to full of fear to give such a caustic message.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Brawny was a bit afraid she would ask that question. Well, she had to know at some point where their resources came from. Brawny was no liar.

"Well, a Ducat is a form of currency for most ponies. My kingdom just so happens to have the most of them. We use them to get valuables and necessities, like food, clothes, jewelry, thinks of that nature. And, I don't think you'll be too pleased where we get our resources from..."

"You see, in most cases, we gather the bison and shave their fur off. A very peaceful method, of course. But sometimes, peace doesn't always work... There are times the bison get violent and we are forced to... kill them. From them, we get meat, furs, and ivory from their horns. Blubber comes from the whales that inhabit our ocean."

Brawny was regretting telling her all of this. She'd probably think he was a monster and leave him and his kingdom in the dust. Never trust him or his people again. It's how the Linokans lived. Brawny waited for what Medicina had to say about all of this...

Wild Card looked at these ponies with glee. Sparring sounded like fun. Everypony there was experienced in hoof to hoof combat. They could be light and playful with it if they wanted.

"Sparring sounds like fun! Who wants to go first?" Wild Card held up his hooves, ready for the first contender
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:08 pm

Medicina began to look sick and shocked. She could never even dream of killing an animal by accident, Nevertheless for foods or furs or...blubber!

"I...uh...see...." Medicina said quietly as she looked away from Brawny. Her eyes beginning to tear at the thought of killing an innocent animal. "...I...I need some time to think...please do not hurt my ponies...in the meantime...I..."

Medicina could not hold it in any longer, she began crying at the thought of innocent animals being slaughtered. The thought that somepony could then wear the corpses...or even more horrifying EAT the corpses of a once living creature was so horrible that she could not fathom how such a friendly stallion practiced such terrible things.

"...I ask that you please do not wish me as your next fashion statement....or meal..." Medicina said in between sobs. "Though if you must...just do not allow the same fate to occur to my tribals who followed me...please...as a dying wish?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Yup, Brawny saw this coming. Medicina pulled away and burst into tears. He did not expect her to think that he or his people would hurt her, though. He would never eat another pony. That was just wrong. Now Brawny was having second thoughts about killing and eating animals...

"I'm sorry Medicina... It's just how we survive. Living on the plains, we don't have as much fruit and vegetation as your jungle tribe does. We have to eat something. And I swear on my life, I will never harm you or your fellow ponies. I will never consume another pony or wear them. If I could, I would change everything just for you.. Like I said, the bison and fish provide most of our food source. They also help keep our trading economy stable. If we stopped, our kingdom would be ruined. If it makes you feel any better, I personally will stop consuming animals and wearing their furs. As for my citizens, I don't believe they'll be as easily swayed."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:27 pm

Medicina felt sickened. There was no way should ever consider pressing her lips against ones whose mouth and stomach is a graveyard. She felt nauseated at the idea that she had done so before.

"I....I see..." Medicina said as her sobs became less frequent and she felt more and more sick. "Could you please take me back to the palace...I don't feel very well anymore..."

Medicina was starting to look green and sickly and she was feeling like she was about to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Brawny Hooves could see the disgust in Medicina's face. She looked sick to no end. Did he just lose the only mare who felt something for him? Maybe it wasn't meant to be... Brawny took her back to the palace to see a friendly sparring match between his diplomats and Medicina's companions.

"I guess you'll want to be heading back home now? Again, I apologize. And, if you hate me now, it's fine. I still wont harm you or your fellow ponies. So long as you don't harm us first. Or would you like to lie down? You don't look so well..."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Torna looked upon the ruins with disgust and rage. The savage would pay for what he did. "We are marching on Eremus" she told them, a war cry rising as she announced it, "He will pay for this. Those who came with us, the non-soldiers, will stay and rebuild this city. We will in the meantime do something about the barbarian king who did this!"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:10 pm

(Aragonese spy succeeds in creating pretender rebels: 500 pretender rebels rise up to change the government

Aragonese spy fails to assassinate a noble

Aragon now has 0 ducats)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Bithia read letter over with bewilderment.

A date? Tribal leader? She certainly did not expect that.

She had learned the hard way that love was nothing but a way to manipulate others, but did not like to dwell on the past.

She had a visitor, an old friend by the name of Indigo.

"It's been long time, Your Majesty," she said in an accent that Bithia couldn't put her hoof on.

"Oh, don't use such labeling, you do not need to address me in such formality,"

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, Bithia,"

Bithia.

You'd think being Queen, you would hear your name a lot. Bithia hadn't heard her name since she was a little filly, either being called "General" or "Your Majesty" for most of her life.

"Well, I want you to visit "Defenders", see if they'll let us borrow some Ducats for Linoka's navy," she told her.

"On my way, Your Magesty," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:30 pm

"...I....I don't know, Brawny..." Medicina sighed as she lied down, still not feeling all too well. "I...I just don't...your ponies...and yourself especially are all so nice and friendly...I just don't understand...."

Medicina then put a hoof to her head before looking very sick and running off someplace quick. She thankfully found a bucket used for spirits knows what and vomited into it. She then walked back, embarrassed to Brawny and the rest of the ponies.

"I...sorry...We..." Medicina didn't know what to do. She liked this stallion and didn't want to hate him...but his crimes against nature were unforgivable...weren't they? "...We would ask to stay awhile longer...we need to discuss somethings...perhaps the others can offer guidance...if not them...perhaps the spirits..."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:56 pm

((Egressi Regis Established as Capital of Eremus.

Nova Kaddath established

+100 Capita per turn (capital + expansion)

stability and revolt risk normalized.

+50% morale

-50 ducats for Festival of Foundry))

OzyManedias stood at the balcony of the Acropolis of Ramses Rest. "I hear by rechristen this fair city, Egressi Regis, Capital of Eremus!"

There was quite a hubbub, and a festival was put on by the state, and it seemed as though things almost returned to normal.

Bread and Circuses.

OzyManedias left the Five in the newly named Regis and sailed East.

OzyManedias III sailed east, away from the coast of Eremus. His armada docked at a lagoon with a clear view of the dunes around.

On the horizon, palm trees and the beginnings of a jungle could be seen.

"Gather the architechs and the builders and start a quarry. Mori, Rally the troops, I need a temporary encampment set up soon. We will start exploration as soon as we have a staging area." Momento Mori nodded and ran towards the armada.

He looked briefly west. Nova Kaddath was the most ambitious thing OzyManedias could possibly think of. A city, built in record time. He would do it. The desert protected them from any advancing army, The dehydration alone would kill off any invading force before they could even see their walls.

And besides, Aragon was too far away to do much about it.

OzyManedias gathered three cavalry ponies. "Pick a direction. You will recieve two weeks ration. For one week you will ride, then for one week you will ride back here. I expect a full report of everything you have seen once you return." He dismissed the three.

The one thing he did worry over is his territory still on the Western Coast. Torna was no doubt planning an invasion as he expanded his territory.

Vassago intercepted the one who would head North. "Say, how about I take your job, and you rest up here eh?" The soldier knew not to question a noble, and left Vassago his horse. The foal got onto the horse and started to ride North, towards Ares.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Brawny was a bit shocked in hearing that she wanted to stay longer. So were the diplomats. Medicina didn't seem like her usual self, for some reason. Did she find out? Well, that blew any friendly relations between Linoka and Salus Socius.

Brawny led Medicina into a room that had a large, oval shaped table and several chairs seated around it. Brawny pulled a chair out for Medicina, letting her sit. Then he sat next to her, still worried as to what she wanted to discuss

"What do yo wish to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms RP thread.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next