My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdoms RP thread.

Go down 
+3
Kenpachi Ramasama
Rosey Bubbles
Torna
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Torna gets herself back together and beckons the two ponies to come with her, "Follow" she says, leading them to the Aragonese camp. It would be quite large, considering it is most of the nation. Just approaching the camp gives omens, the smell of death and body waste.

Once inside, it would be the atrocity Torna described, or, tried to describe. Ponies gathered around a few fires, the ones not wearing armor are shown to be bone thin. An old stallion shambles up to the group and asks, "Could you spare some f" before anticlimactically falling over dead. There existed piles of waste and bodies, surrounded by flies. Some ponies wore masks, as others were coughing their last breaths. The mighty and strong yurts which should be there are instead filled with holes and are rotting. Each pony has a single slice of bread of a cup of water. Torna leads the group to the seeming largest hut.
Inside is a few candles and a single pony lying on a bed. The pony looks feeble. He has a light green coat with vibrant yellow mane. His cutie mark suggests him to be an adviser. "I return, my friend" Torna whispers to him, as she lights another candle. All he does is groan. He is as bad as all of the others. Torna leads the group outside and to a relatively clean set of chairs. She takes a seat on one and begins explaining how all of this came to be.

"Once, Aragon was mighty and strong. Feared. Everything about us unmatched. You may recall it from the hundred years' war. But since then, we have fallen from grace. A drought came across our lands. The soil lost fertility. The rivers stopped flooding. The mountains became little more than just rock, as the valleys withered and the springs dried. We could no longer grow food. Our herbal medicine was decimated as an outbreak showed itself and we could not grow more herbs. Fires became more often, with almost no way of putting them out. They all try to stay strong, but this fight might be their last. Through their combined efforts as well as my protests to reserve supplies, I was spared from the epidemic. What few cities we have, the condition is not much better. This is the atrocity beyond all speech which I attempted to describe. This is why I am torn inside when you talk of your troubles. Luna has abandoned us."

Last edited by Torna on Tue May 28, 2013 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:32 pm

Medicina giggled a tad and kissed Brawny again. She found that this meeting had gone a lot better than expected. Even though she expected it to go well, it just kept getting better.

"I don't know, King Brawny...~" Medicina said as she smiled at him, her blushing now replaced with a gaze of attraction. "I am your guest, so whatever you wish to do, I shall do with you. T'is only fair, seeing as how we didn't truly give your diplomats much choice when it came to our celebrations."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Brawny could say that this was the best diplomatic meeting ever. He could also say that not many would go like this. He wondered how his citizens and the tribals would react. He assumed that the tribals would be fine with it, maybe even glad. His citizens would have probably just saw it coming.

Brawny led Medicina back into the palace. As he was passing through, he could see the diplomats and tribals staring, like they knew what just happened. One of the diplomats even nodded and under his breath said "Nice."

Brawny walked into the master bedroom. The room was covered in the finest paintings and even a portrait or two of Brawny. There was even one of Luna, which he recently started to pray to every so often. Brawny sat Medicina down on the bed with her and gave her a quick smooch.

"This meeting surely is going well, wouldn't you say?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:12 pm

Medicina blushed as she was smooched by Brawny and sat on her bed. Looking at Brawny, she started to get scared. Of course, Medicina really liked Brawny...and that like could easily turn into love with a small amount of time...It just felt like things were going too fast.

"Uhhmmm...B-brawny? " Medicina stuttered as she had to calm herself. "I...I have to say...I really like you, and I hope one day I can love you...however...we just met today and...I think it's too soon for...what I assume you are thinking about..."

Medicina sighed as she laid on the bed and beckoned Brawny over.

"Though...if you just wanted to lay here and talk with me...that would seem better." Medicina smiled as she ran her hoof over the silken bed spread. The silk felt pleasant to the touch...although she couldn't sleep on it, she would feel as though she was slipping around all night. "I would be all for getting to know each other while lying down...erm...but please don't take that as an innuendo. I mean...to talk and...cuddle? That is...if your people do that."

Medicina felt awkward that she was asking the stallion who seemed interested in her in one way to cuddle and abstain from..."that."

Meanwhile, the Tribals and diplomats were talking and goofing around with one another. The tribal Kid was making an especially big splash with the palace inhabitants. They were amazed that a "Savage Boy" could speak so fluently and constantly gave him compliments and sweets. Which Kid shared with his fellows. They also gave him something that he wished they would give to the other Tribals...Pinches on the cheeks and ruffling of the mane.

Back on the island, life continued as normal...although the ponies were still heart broken over not having their leader and 5 other of their fellows.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:23 pm

Well, Brawny should have seen that coming. In the back of his mind, he knew he was moving too fast as well. But, his instincts took over for that moment. He felt a little bad about himself. Of course, he would never try anything without her consent. Brawny laid next to her on the bed. That was enough for him.

"I'm sorry for rushing. I just, uh... get excited. If you wanna talk, that's great too. What would you like to discuss, Medicina? And yes, I'm sure my people cuddle every now again." After saying that, Brawny scooted a little closer and began to cuddle with Medicina.

While waiting for Brawny, the diplomats were in amazement by this one young colt. He was a really cool kid. Afterwards, the diplomats and a couple guards led some ponies to a round table with eight chairs and a deck of cards sitting on it.

A pony rose from under this table, covering most of his face with his hood, only showing his gray snout. He then removed the hood with a huge grin, to reveal Brawny's foreign adviser, Wild Card. Wild sat a few of the tribals and guards down and gave everypony two cards and some ducats. They did this a lot when they were bored or off duty.

"Would you fine mares and gentlecolts care for a game of Poker?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:10 am

Vassago sat in a huff. "Well now your just being difficult."

OzyManedias III watched Torna easily. He had seen this before. He had seen this all before.

"Father, why are you eating a feast while the entire country is starving, dying of sickness, and killing eachother?"

"What, do you expect me to fix all of your silly little problems, child?"

OzyManedias grabbed his Prized Possession and-"

He averted his attention from the memory to the problem at hand. He briefly despised the idiot queen for bringing all this disease and waste near his city. No wonder the Aragonian's were repelled...

He shook his head of such hostile thoughts. Biased prejudice would not get him anywhere. "Torna, are you not their queen?" He asked, quite serious.

"For if you are, then it is your responsibility to keep your country alive." He grabbed the mare by the shoulders and stared into her eyes. "I have seen this before. It will take time, and It will take a lot more than the Goddess of Night to fix this. I don't believe in letting some deity solve all my problems. I believe in the power of a ruler to solve her own."

His golden eyes did not show any sign of hatred, discontent, or annoyance. Only Sympathy.

"I will not give you an option. I will not give you Kaddath, nor my nation. Your 'army' is a bunch of starving peasants far away from a dying home." He opened the door to the hut to display the grim reminder of the state of the populace of Aragon.

"You will take your entire army and march north. You will have safe passage, I promise. After you get out of Eremian borders you will start a new city and a new Aragon. I know the land, I have been to the land. It has soil for food, rivers for water, and wood for building."

OzyManedias closed the door and sat down. "If you can't revive your nation with that, then nopony can."

Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Medicina blushed as she hugged close to Brawny, allowing herself to be in his hooves as she nuzzled into his chest. Looking up at him, she felt blessed by the spirits to have been given the chance to meet this stallion...The king of Linoka...and possibly her heart.

"So then, Brawny...Might I ask a favor of you?" Medicina asked as she moved her face up closer to his and planting a kiss on his lips. "I would like to ask if...you wouldn't mind maybe...erm...dating?"

Medicina then giggled and winked at Brawny.

"Such a thing would be beneficial in many ways. The obvious one being...I would get you to myself~" Medicina joked as she continued giggling. "The others being a stronger bond between our ponies, removed cultural barriers and...maybe...eventually...what you originally brought me in here to do?"

Medicina can't believe she just said that.

Meanwhile, Kid and the other 4 tribals continued playing with the diplomats. It wasn't until a grey stallion brought them to a table and talked about something called..."poker."

"Uh...what is that?" Kid asked for the tribals, despite the fact he had no REAL spot of any authority within the group. (The only reason he came along was because he snuck onto the ship) "Is it fun?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:43 pm

Medicicna could not stop being cute right now. Brawny really liked her. It was adorable how she acted. And she was the first mare he had ever felt something for. Romantically, at least.

The dating idea did prove to be beneficial to everypony. Both Brawny and Medicina, and their people. Brawny was just worried how both sides would react to it. And even if they both approved, there was the matter of Queen Bithia knowing. She didn't seem like she would like Medicina at all. And her and Brawny dating could hurt their protection deal.

"Of course. I would love to date you. You know, I've been with a couple mares before. But, there was nothing special about them. They only wanted me for my money and my power. You, on the other hoof, I can tell you like me for me. And I like you for you. I would be more than happy if we started dating."

Brawny kissed her more and hugged her close. He never had a feeling this great in a long time. It would suck when she would have to go back home.

Wild Card guessed that the tribals had no idea what poker was. He flipped the table and the cards flew all over the room.

"I don't know either! So, what shall we all do? I'm SO bored here!"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Grabbing her shoulder, you could feel her bones. She was, under the dress, no better than the rest. "We have done all we can. The forest north may save us, but you must tell me, how can you be certain? This was not just the weather's chance, you see, not only has God forsaken us, but the world outside as well. You and your kind, the embargo, has killed us. Because we cannot trade for food, and we could not grow our own, we starved. Aragon is full of resources such as gold, yet nobody to trade them with. Even I, as queen, with all the riches in the nation, cannot buy a loaf of bread. Not because of inflation, or greed, but because there is none to spare. We divide what we have evenly. I do have a plate outside my own home. I take the leftovers, for I wish my people to carry on. Us being viewed as heathens, you see, is the problem. The hate caused by religious differences has done this damage. Embargoes are not the limit. I doubt you understand the full limits of what it is like to have lived like this: once on top of the world and now down to this. We shall go north, but I warn you: this be not the end. Should migration fail, there may be no kindness to spare. Desperation does things, and I fear what it will do if the time comes. Peace it shall be. I have a few...conditions, though. On our part, we demand medicines and food for our journey. Though we started with abundant supplies, a series of misfortune has depleted them all long before was due."

Last edited by Torna on Tue May 28, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:29 pm

A flash of confusion darted OzyManedias III's face. "Embargo?"

A thousand thoughts crossed his mind. "Why would we Embargo Aragon? It would have made a connection to the outer sea..." OzyManedias frowned and stared at the floor, his eyes rapidly glanced back and forth across the sandy floor.

"Father."

He cursed everything in particular for a moment. "Maledicant illum ad inferos!" He shouted, in rage. He could just see him now, laughing his flank off as he watched his son wage a war that neither side wanted or needed. Oh how he would have enjoyed seeing the expression of pure rage that crossed his son's face. It was there the whole time!

He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes.

"Queen Torna of Aragon. I don't know how this... Embargo was put into place, but rest assured that it is no longer in place."

He whispered to Vassago, who took off running back towards Kaddath. "I believe our grain stores remain fairly untouched by the siege. I can provide for maybe a days march, which I am sure can last you until you reach Ore Ursi."

"My... sincerest apologies. It is only due to my negligence that your people suffered. I will not allow Eremus to make this mistake again."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:03 pm

"Thats good~" Medicina sighed as she enjoyed every moment of being with this stallion. "May those of your faith who dictate love and the spirits of love make this a lasting relationship~"

Medicina smiled as she got up.

"Now then, I do believe you offered me a tour around your kingdom?" Medicina said she got off the bed. "We should probably go through with that...before the others believe that we a foal on the way!"

Medicina giggled as she walked over and kissed Brawny and helped him out of his bed.

"...Though...if things go the way I hope they do..." Medicina smiled as she fixed her leaf dress. "Then there will be more than the one~"

Medicina really hoped that she wasn't going to scare this stallion off. He seemed like one to be an amazing father.

Meanwhile, Kid and the tribals were busy dodging a recently flipped table. Laughing about the cards flying about (and the other diplomats reactions) the tribals wasted no time in giving the stallion a hug.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Torna gives a large smile, strange in the current setting, "Qijah! Jyr-haru egid jys! Jahy tar!" She shouts, and people cheer. She told them of food and fertile land up north. Most importantly she told them it was all over.

Things seemed great, until Torna gave Ozy a nice big shove as a pony came charging by with a sword. Torna knocked the would-be assassin over and started shouting, "Komek! Komek! Katil!" What an unfortunate twist to what could have been such a happy end. At least the assassin failed.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:58 pm

OzyManedias' stoic expression hid the fact that he was incredibly pleased with himself. His father's legacy would not meddle with his or anypony else's.

He noticed a pony who was rather keen on greeting him.

with a sword.

Vassago started to move in front of OzyManedias, but was pushed aside by Torna.

The Emperor hit the ground hard as Torna pushed him and rolled to his hooves, putting a wing onto his Prized Possession, should the assassin not be stopped.

"I'm fine! I'm fine." He glanced towards the Aragonians. For the first time, he noticed the looks that a couple of the ponies gave him.

They didn't know how to distinguish him from his father.

"Torna, It would be best for both of us if you left soon. I will return to Kaddath and start to rebuild. I do hope to visit soon." He grabbed Vassago and started to leave.

"And now we are just going to let them go?" A soldier growled as he walked alongside Momento Mori.

"Hoc est ridiculum!" He chucked a rock in disgust.

"I don't know. Aragonian's make really good soup. I once bedded an Argonian stallion on a trip once. He was a great lay." Momento didn't like conflicts. Not because of the atrocities against Equine Kind, but because it meant that she would be so close to death all the time.

In Eremus, around 10,500 ponies die from sword and knife wounds.

The soldier let out a chuckle but quickly continued pouting.

"Aragonina dogs..." Mori overheard him say as he left. this sentiment was not unknown by the Eremians. News of the attack and subsequent peace reached the city and spread very quickly, and it was met with a very mixed reaction. Half the ponies were relieved that the battle hadn't turned into a full out war, and the other just wanted a chance to spill some Aragonian blood.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:17 pm

(Ozy's request:

1,000 patriot rebels rise in Kaddath, seeking unification with their cultural brethren [in this case, Aragon]
20 peasant rebels rise in Kaddath, seeking lower taxes
3 noble rebels join the peasant rebels, adding cavalry to their small force.)
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:27 pm

An Aragonese guard captures the would-be assassin. He is taken to a makeshift prison cell. A wooden cage. There is a brief trial, on which the crowd demands death on the charge of attempted war. Ironic that peace find its way so easily after such a vicious siege. The wooden cage is lit on fire with the stallion inside. Instead of pleading for his life, the fat husk who had admitted to stealing food during the trial is cursing the name of Aragon and Eremus alike. They group, after getting food supplies, moves northward to the forest. Many in Aragon are welcoming the break, but only as temporary. They still desire the city, and though Torna remains uncertain, they are willing to fight for it. These new supplies may have gained Eremus an ally or a rejuvenated enemy.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:20 am

OzyManedias III watched the army of Aragon leave.

"Are they going to attack again?" Vassago asked.

"I don't know. Probably. Torna is a weak queen, she will give into public opinion." OzyManedias turned to Vassago. "I am not going to let it hit us nearly as hard."

Vassago coughed politely. "There are many within our own walls... or lack thereof... that disagree with your choice of letting them go."

"I am hoping it pays off in the long run. I will have to see about these... naysayers."

Later that night.

Momento Mori walked towards her Lord's chambers. She didn't know why, just that the Emperor's Right hand had ordered her to 'check on the Imperator.'

Mori noticed the lack of guards, and the door of the Royal Chambers where ajar.

Mori grabbed her battle axe and ran into the room.

A pony in all black garb approached the sleeping emperor with a knife.

Mori was a smart pony. She was not courageous and she was not a hero. The assassin did not notice her, so she cautiously snuck up on the would be king-slayer and shoved the axe-head into his back.

The assassin yelped in surprise, and crumpled to the floor, slowly bleeding to death.

OzyManedias leaped up, with his Prized Possession in his wing, "Assassin!" He pointed at Mori before assessing the situation. He looked at Momento Mori long and hard. "You." She flinched under his gaze. "Did you save me." Mori responded with a humble bow. "I only did what I thought would benefit you, Imperator." OzyManedias' frown did not move an inch. "What is your name?"

"Momento Mori, Sire."

"That I have, Mori, That I have." he smiled widely. "You are far from a fool, Momento Mori. I will remember this. Where are my damn guards? The lazy bastards could at least clean up the..." OzyManedias sighed.

"Damn, all over my new rug from Defender. Oh well. The Defenders' always made the ugliest rugs. No wonder Father never threw it out."

"Defenders are great help if you want a bunch of spineless ninnies to eat up all the dung in the stables." Mori added. "Sorry, Majesty, It's an old Garrison saying."

OzyManedias laughed loudly. "Your quite clever. Meet with me again tomorrow, we have much to discuss.

Momento nodded and started to kiss his hoof.

"Mori, please. Its not some holy relic."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:30 am

Akasha walks up besides Ozy. She had bathed and and was now in a dress, feeling much better.

"Well this was certainly... interesting... at least there was no war."

She looks over at Ozy.

"You wouldn't mind me staying to rest until I can make the march down south, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:39 am

OzyManedias dismissed Momento Mori and met Akasha in the hallway before she could see the assassin.

"Of course! what sort of host would I be if I didn't allow a fellow monarch to lodge at my palace a few more days?"

He kicked the door close, blocking the dead assassin from view.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could assist me in a few... vexations of mine. I fear the peace between Aragon and Eremus will be short lived, and as I cannot nor will not allow my city to fall under my orders, I am asking for your help..."

He talked as he walked with the monarch.

"ARAGONIAN DOGS." The Eremians screamed at the mob of slaves that had arisen in Kaddath. "How dare you invade our city!"

"EREMIAN BASTARDS!" The Aragonian Slaves screamed at the hoard of oppressors that had arisen in Kaddath. "We will take what is rightfully ours!"

The two sides clashed in an awful din, glass broke and babies cried in the streets.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:53 am

Akasha nodded.

"Of course, our nations have been on good terms for years. In fact I remember meeting you along time ago, when we both foals. If you need me to I can call my full force here, but I would rather not leave my home land undefended. I am your friend and will act on whatever you decide."

She gave a bow of head, showing friendship and respect towards Ozy.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:13 am

"I thank you, Emperess. And do ask if you require anything. I would be more than happy to accommodate any of you or your armies desire." He noticed the unsavory smell of burning bodies.

"That is, after I deal with this... unpleasantness."

OzyManedias made sure that Akasha left the city safely before appearing to hear the lamentations of 1000 Aragonian slaves, 20 peasants, and three nobles.

"FOR THE SAKE OF LUNA. What could possibly be so important that you decide to revolt in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. Any Decent Rebellion would happen Mid-Noon! Everypony knows that!"

The Royal Canterlot Voice boomed into the crowd, bringing silence.

"We want less taxes for the poor!" One peasant screamed.

"Done! Next request!"

((20 peasant rebels and 3 nobles sated, total income minus 25 ducats due to decrease in taxes.))

"We want Torna!" 1000 Aragonians screamed.

"You want Regina Meretrix? Fine! Go and join her! Kaddath is open to all ponies, but I am her King!"

Mumbling something about a disappointing revolution, the 1000 Aragonians left Kaddath to join the Aragonian's who left for Aragon.

((1000 slaves join Torna's army, Food stores given by Eremus run out more quickly due to hungry increasing.))
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:28 am

Torna sees as 1,000 newcomers join, demanding another attack on Kaddath. Torna is grieved by needing to feed them as well, but joyed in freed slaves. The armies began work on even larger bombards, given that Torna knew a war would come again. Peace like this does not last. With the thousand newcomers, they were able to build significantly faster. The newcomers, in free time, were trained in the ways of Aragonese warfare. These bombards were given A-frames to support them. They were significantly larger. The ammo was not too much of a problem, as the answer was to simply weld rocks together, or make a grapeshot. It was not long before they finished training. The Aragonese had taken to eating whatever was found that was edible to maintain food supplies. They were preparing for the inevitable war with Eremus. Perhaps Ozy had been right, for Torna might have been listening too well to the citizens. The siege was coming, but this time would be different. A new tactic which neither army had likely seen.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:40 am

OzyManedias had just finished preparations.

"Very good. Very good. Is every citizen evacuated?" He asked Vassago.

"Of course! And the entirety of Eremus and our Adralithiel Allies are ready and waiting at your command."

"Thank Luna for Akasha." He turned to Momento Mori. "As for you, Mori-"

"Please, Imperator, I am not worthy to be so informally addressed."

OzyManedias waved a hoof. "Nonsense! Yours is a very simple yet important task. Keep that in mind."

"Oh." Momento wandered off. She was glad that she would not be in the fighting this coming battle, but was not exactly sure what her lord wanted her to do.

"You know... Its a shame we didn't get the chance to make any Bombards. Her Lady of Metal would be thrilled with what we have planned."

It was already in place. OzyManedias the Greater had been planning it since he took the throne.

No one would rule Kaddath but him.

No pony. No how.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:12 am

A peaceful day in Kaddath, was this not? Well, soon not to be. BOOM, there goes a square, and there goes a house. There had been some internal influence. Of course, the citizens had been gone by this point, but nonetheless they managed to do some damage inside. The bombards fired from much farther than last time, given their increased size. The bombards siege the city as one lands at the gate of Kaddath. Nopony is going inside though, why could this be?
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:23 am

It was a peaceful day in Kaddath.

The bombard rammed into the town square and demolished it.

It continued to be a peaceful day in Kaddath.

The new walls were destroyed in seconds by the bombards.

Not a single pony went into the city walls.

A thousand large piles of sand and dirt dotted the city.

On the bay, every ship in the Eremian Armada was docked in the distance. Not nearly in range of the bombards, but close enough to be seen.

"My my, she really is going to town on the fair city, isn't she? This is only the second time she's been here!" OzyManedias III was on the deck of the Nauis Rex Regum, the flagship of his navy.

"Its going to be a damn shame when she sits on the throne." OzyManedias clicked his tongue in disappointment.

Vassago sipped a little wine on the ship. It was all lavish, but then again, it was supposed to be. "Imperator?"

"Vassago?"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Vassago, my father will not rest until I have failed. I don't want the damned bastard to sleep a single wink."

Vassago nodded understandably.

Momento Mori sat in her little dingy. The water between her and the harbor was discolored and created rainbow swirls as she toyed with it. "Oh god I am going to die aren't I."

She lay on the bottom of her craft, out of sight to the army pounding at the walls of the city she used to call home.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:29 am

Torna walked in with a good thousand soldiers. Where were the other three thousand? Still unknown at this time. They walked, the bombards having stopped. Most of the city was intact, at least. There were a few broken things here and there, but the monuments and temples and such remained unharmed. Torna sensed there was something wrong: where was everypony? They looked around the city, checking for a sign of anyone. Eventually reaching the docks and seeing rainbow water. It did not take her long to realize what that was, or to guess. She had a torch thrown into the water to see what it would set off. She was unaware of what was across the water, just that there was oil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdoms RP thread.   Kingdoms RP thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdoms RP thread.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next