My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever in Pain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Forever in Pain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:35 am

Rosie felt the pain in the muzzle he gave her. There was no love to it. Only pity. Sympathy.

"I have to go," she muttered, picking herself up. The sun had started to rise, meaning the trains would start in an hour or two.

With a stomp of her hoof, her appearance went back to normal. Her mane, though not restored perfectly, settled into its normal, straight, long appearance. Her eyes lightened, her skin sparkled, and Rose looked almost normal. Almost.

It was a trick she had learned in the old days. Sombra like to torture the sad ones, but Rose would pretend she was happy in her chains, and she was ignored. A mask of happiness.

She turned away, but impulsively whipped back around and kissed Recurve goodbye.

"I have to go, but always know that I love you so," she whispered in his ear before following Star away. She needed to get her chemistry set and her bottles of almost-done dye from Calla's house before departing, but rinsing her face and fixing her mane cut would be nice before boarding the train to Trottingham.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:42 am

"are you sure you just want to meet at the station? You're welcome to wash up at my place." Star asked, unsure of whether Rosie was able to get there on her own. Star shrugged and began to head home
"I'll meet you there then..." she trailed off as she left for home.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:52 am

Recurve still felt bad for Rosie, but what could he do? He still loved Sweet Dreams, yet he still had a little bit of love left for Rosie. Before he could think more about it, he was kissed by her.

He still had no idea why Rosie loved him so much. He didn't really do anything to make her think that way. All they did was talk while Recurve was doing his daily archery. Rosie must be really emotional, or Recurve is just that good. Most likely the first one.

Recurve watched the two trot away. He got up from crying like a little foal, and thought to himself that he could still help her. She mentioned having to be at the train station. So that's where he'll go. Recurve trotted to the train station, and waited for Rosie to arrive.

What would he say? What would he do? What could he do?
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:04 am

(Colors as named in signature for this one)

"Yeah," Rose responded to Star. "I've got to say goodbye to Cloud, Calla, and Mina too. I'll-I'll see you there, I guess."

Rosella turned and walked off, leaving the two behind.

Once back at 9 Flower Way, Rosie slipped in and ran to the bathroom with a pair of scissors, snipping her mane until the tips were all about the same length. She washed the sparkly mane down the drain before splashing water over her face and wiping it dry.

"Rosie?" called Calla from outside. "Are you okay?"

Rosie opened the door and stepped outside, pushing past the unicorn and running upstairs to grab her chemistry set.

"Little Flower," Amina said gently, "Are you leaving?"

In response, Rosie dragged her suitcase out of the room and shut the door.

"Goodbye, my friends," she said, smiling a tiny bit. I have to go. It's time to move on to bigger, better things. I promise I'll visit, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to bear it."

She threw a scarf around her neck, trying to hide the scar on her chest, but Cloud Dancer's hooves replaced her own as she artfully rearranged the fabric in just the right way.

I've only known you for so long," Cloud said softly, "but I wish you the best of luck to wherever life may take you."

With a final farewell glance, Rosie waved slightly as she shut the door behind her and set out for the train station.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:11 am

((Iris lives next door))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:15 am

Iris shoved past Calla and Amina, up to the Rosie's room, tears forming in her eyes. "Rosie!" shouted Iris, bursting through the closed door, "Rosie don't go! I've barely met you, but you can't leave so soon! Just because of a stupid idiotic stallion who can't realize you are perfect for him!" she cried, desperate to keep her new friend. "Please don't go" she pleaded desperately.

Star strolled into her apartment and washed her face. She looked up into the mirror at her face, into her pink eyes. Normally bright and shiny, they were dull. A tear formed in the corner of her eye, not because of Rosie, but because of a different time. A different place. A different pony. She shook her head and finished washing up, putting on her mask again. She wore a smile and happy eyes as she strolled out the door to wait at the train station for Rosie, wouldn't be long now 'till her train arrived. Star would be leaving Ponyville soon as well....
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:28 am

Recurve had slept and waited and waited at the train station for Rosie. He was still confused as to why he was doing it. Did he love her? Was he just trying to be nice? Or he just had nothing better to do? Either way, he saw Rosie coming.

Recurve was getting nervous. He didn't know what to do or say. Recurve saw her getting closer. He took a deep breath and approached her. He had no idea how this would end. She could be happy to see him again, she could break down and cry, or she could snap and beat him.

"Hey Rosie. You said you were heading for the train station. I waited for you here, maybe we could talk a bit. Sorry if that seems a bit creepy"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:34 am

Rosie had already left by the time Iris shouted her goodbyes. Rosie waved slightly at the Pegasus before she turned the corner and lost sight of Flower Way.

At the train station, who did she see but Recurve again. There he was, looking disheveled and sleepless, just like Rosie was under her mask.

"Hey Rosie. You said you were heading for the train station. I waited for you here, maybe we could talk a bit. Sorry if that seems a bit creepy."

Rosie was startled.

"You really want to talk to me?" she asked incredulously. "Faust, Recurve. I'm obviously not understanding what you're trying to say."

She glanced at the hourglass. The train would be here in an hour.

"Okay. I'm listening."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:38 am

Star trotted down the street from her apartment towards the train station. She reminded herself to start packing for Canterlot soon. As she arrived at the station, she saw Rosie already talking with Recurve, again. She sighed and waited for them to finish their conversation. She leaned against a wall to wait, her mask fading away as tears formed from her eyes.

She blinked them away and quickly put her facade back on, smiling joyfully, eyes shining bright.

Her mind wandered as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:45 am

Recurve looked at Rosie. She certainly was beautiful. He wasn't surprised that she was amazed that he wanted to talk to her. She seemed pretty low on her self-esteem. Especially when she thought about him.

"Well, first, I wanna know something. What is it about me that makes you love me? It confuses me. I don't know what I did, or anything about myself that makes you like me."

That may have been a bit strong and straightforward. He had to be, though. He wanted to know why the hay she liked him so much.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:53 am

Rosie blushed and smiled.

"You were the only pony who didn't pretend to like me at first," she said. "I can tell when ponies don't like me. I enjoyed trying I cheer you up. They talk about how opposites attract, and I guess it was that. I was super happy, you were really introverted."

She shuddered.

"I started dreaming about you. I actually thought the one where I died was real. Oh, Faust. Recurve, I loved the fact that I made you open up to me, and I thought I would be the one to heal you. We did both go through the same thing, with... With the before the crystal heart."

She looked down at her hooves.

"I was so preoccupied with my chemistry, though, that I missed my chance. And now, here I am, pining for somepony who could never love me back. I wasn't there. That was my mistake. I wasn't there to keep loving you."

She sighed and looked up at the stallion.

"I wouldn't have tried so hard if I didn't like you. I would have left your yard if I had sensed a lost cause, or if I had seen you as a normal, crazy inhabitant of Ponyville."

She noticed Star leaning against the wall, waiting for her. Well, she would have to wait a bit longer.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed May 29, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:56 am

Star sighed as she waited, listening to their barely audible conversation. She hoped Rosie would hurry up, she didn't usually get impatient, but the train would be here soon and she wanted to say goodbye to her friend.

She hummed to herself quietly, murmuring the song Louder Than Thunder.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:07 am

Recurve was pretty shocked at Rosie's response. Well, at least it made sense. It was sweet, too. Rosie actually saw something positive in Recurve. Only one other pony ever did that.

Recurve looked at Rosie, who was looking down at her hooves. She really felt bad about this whole. thing. Some feelings were beginning to rise inside of him. The ones he had when they first met.

He had to resist. He was still dating Sweet Dreams. He couldn't do this. It became too much for him to resist. He knew he liked her back, and couldn't ignore the feeling. Recurve lifted her head up to eye level with Recurve and kisses her.

It felt... wonderful. Even better than when he first kissed Sweet Dreams. He still felt bad. He felt... dirty. But there was no way he couldn't do it. He prayed she wouldn't find out about this too soon.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:16 am

Recurve kissed her. Beautifully, lovingly, perfectly. Oh, by Faust, it was nice.

The train whistled. It had arrived, and it was time to go.

"Goodbye, Recurve," she whispered. "I'll return, someday. Maybe we'll be in better places. Places more suitable for this to carry on."

She stood and nuzzled the stallion one last time.

"I have three things for you, Recurve. Always remember me," she said softly. "Love Sweet Dreams. She'll be good for you, but always know that I love you so."

She trotted up to Stargazer and hugged the mare who had so desperately tried to help her in the tavern.

"Drink some flaming whizbangs for me," she said. "Thank you so much for your encouragement."

She sighed and looked towards the train.

"C'est la vie," she murmured. "Such is life. I hope to see you soon, Stargazer. Give my best to Iris and Cloud Dancer."

With that, Rosella Petals turned, boarded the train, and left Ponyville for now. She did not look back.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed May 29, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:26 am

Star hugged Rosie, and nodded as she thanked her. She felt a tear roll down her cheek as Rose boarded the train without looking back. She wiped it away with her hoof quickly, hoping no pony saw it. She turned around swiftly and stalked angrily back to her apartment. She knew she would be leaving Ponyville, perhaps even be gone by tomorrow. But she knew it would be soon, she didn't want to stay here anymore, making and losing a friend that quickly stung her.

Ponyville would forever be the place she made and lost a friend in one night. It would never go away, a stain in the back of her mind. Oh she would pretend it wasn't there, act like this ever happened. But that didn't make it not so.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:32 pm

Recurve was feeling the greatest in his entire life. Rosie seemed like a great mare. Heck, any pony who thinks good things of Recurve is obviously good in some way. He wished she stayed a little longer. He wanted to know her a little better.

Recurve watched as Rosie boarded the train and waved goodbye. Well, on the bright side, he doesn't really have to choose between Sweet and Rosie. And Rosie did say to love Sweet Dreams. Either way, Recurve will cherish that kiss and nuzzle.

With Rosie occupying a piece of his brain, Recurve trotted back to his home. He was feeling much better than last night. Maybe Shy was right. Maybe Recurve was using the dark introvert thing to pick up mares. He certainly wasn't trying to. But from the looks of it, it sure did work. Recurve would never abuse his past like that as a cheap advantage to get mares. That's just wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever in Pain   Forever in Pain - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever in Pain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2