My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decorating...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:21 am

Amaryllis Cerise was unusually calm for a pony who was trying to piece together the perfect flower arrangement for somepony's wedding. She simply hummed to herself, liting flowers from her basket as she gently set them into the pots. "Roses, white roses, of lavender! No, that doesn't go with the colour scheme..." she frowned, tutting as she removed it before replacing it with another. "There! Perfect! Now all I've got to do is the bouquet..." she murmured, tipping the flowers onto the table so she could get a better view of what she was working with.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:00 pm

"Oh my geeze Ayamy thiyas looks great!" Jessi said trotting in, "Thank y'all s' much fa helpan mah friend Decorate for her weddin' She's as nervous as a cayat in a dawg shelta. Oh, I'm Jessibelle by the waiy She seyunt me ta check on thangs!"

"Looks lyke thangs 'r goin' smoothly in 'ere!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Amy abruptly stopped humming when a pony with a southern twang to her voice trotted in, and she smiled at her compliments. "Why thanks! I'm just working on the pots next to the altar now. In fact, what do you think is better? White roses or blue ones?" she asked, levitating both of them in front of her as her brow furrowed in thought. She already had a small collection of flowers laid out, and was trying to figure out what would compliment them more.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Jessi thought for a minute and said, "Tha cola scheme iyas blayck, whyte, an' gold four they're coat colas ayund she wonts it ta work perfectly!"

Jessi paused and said, "I'm sarry she really should'a mayde it more clere."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Calla burst in, carrying bunches of crystal flowers, courtesy of Rosella.

"Sorry I'm late!" she exclaimed. "Rosie was talking my ear off about these flowers, and here they are."

The crystal lilies, hydrangeas, irises, roses, and freesia were like jewels, glinting in the light and throwing light refractions all around the room.

"I was thinking we could stick one in each pot, and a few in the bouquet. What do you think?" she asked as she tied large white, satin bows to the pews with her magic. "It'd be a nice accent, and I had to endure five hours of Rosie blabbering my ears off to get them."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Amy facehoofed. "Oh my GOSH of course! What in Celestia was I thinking?" she groaned, placing the blue rose to the side. "White! White and yellow would make it work just nicely!" she smiled, tucking the white flower among the others before swapping out some for some other ones. "It's still missing something..." she frowned, tapping her chin with a hoof as she stood back to admire what she had done.

Just at that second, a blue mare burst through the doors, carrying several bunches of glittering crystal flowers. Amy's eyes widened in awe, and she teleported right next to the other unicorn. "Oh my gosh yes! Perfect!" she squealed, taking a bouquet and teleporting all over the place. "Yellow here, one in there, oh my definitely one in there..." she mumbled, inserting them in in the perfect spots.

Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:51 pm

Jessi nodded in approval, "Weall gals thayat looks wunderful, I'm shore Doodle will be thrilled!" She then tipped her hat to them and all of their hard work. "Thank y'all so much foe helpin' but I really must be goin' naw. Toodles!"

She said as she trotted away from the alter to go check on the rest of the wedding preparations.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:04 am

Calla strung up glittery bows from the arch and suspended diamonds in the air.

"Those are mine, and I want them back," she said.

She draped the altar with white gauze and stood back to admire her handiwork.

"I have to go get ready. Hope I helped," Calla said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:05 am

Amy's ears pricked when she heard the unicorn mention she was leaving. "Oh but of course!" she chirruped, poofing next to Calla and giving her a fleeting hug, flowers still suspended in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decorating... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decorating...   Decorating... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decorating...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: