My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not in use anymore.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Not in use anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Swift Time
http://viperswan.deviantart.com/art/Swift-Time-Apple-Orchard-s-OC-372975012
Species:Pegasus
Mane:Dark blue in a braid
Tail:Dark blue in a pony tail
Eyes: Light Orange
Body: Light Blue, skinny, and tall
Cutie Mark:A hourglass with wings
Age (Baby,adult):Young Adult
Personality: She is very shy and likes to keep to herself who doesn't have a lot of friends, around her friends she is a very nice pony, she is normally happy, and lastly she isn't like most ponies she's unique and she'll get confused about a lot (You'll see in he history)  
Likes: Reading about myths and legends, having fun, and being a male mare, being called Swift
Dislikes:Rudeness, too much craziness, and small spaces
History: Swift Time's story started when she was found in a blue card board box with the words Swift Song were painted on there in big white letters near the edge of the Everfree Forest. She was known to have of been there since she was born until she could walk. She still didn't know how to talk from not being near an other pony. At least until a zebra couple came by and took her in as their own. She was home schooled by them until high school when she finally earned her Cutie Mark and had learned how to read, write spell, and do math (plus history).

Anyways, on to her Cutie Mark story. Well, Swift Time had finally earned a job. She was the new mail mare and as really excited. On the first day of work she knew how to do all of it. She flew from house to house very quickly not missing a one. She set a record in Ponyville that day for being the quickest mail mare in Ponyville mail history! It was 25 minutes. When she finished the houses she saw the other mail mares admiring her new Cutie Mark and record. Of course she hid being afraid but she noticed it too and told  her "parents" all about it.

Example RP segment: (#1)
Swift Time was doing the mail on a rainy day when her wings were too wet to fly when she tripped over a lumpy object that was crying

"Woah!"

She thankfully didn't hurt the object. She got up and picked the object up too. It was a sobbing little filly! Swift looked at the filly awkwardly she didn't know what to do.

"Are you OK er what's wrong?"

The sobbing filly muffled though the sobs

"I-I lost my mommy"

"Oh, er well, I hope you find her"

Swift said just as a mare with golden eyes walked up, they were just like the filly's.

"Huh? I think that's her. So well, I'll be off. Bye!"

Swift left before they could say anything else and continued on her mail route.

Acceptance

Last edited by Apple Orcherd on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:35 am

Almost approvable.

You need to either add an image or add more detail to her physical descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:31 am

Doodle will be drawing her until then she is my profile picture :P
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Then can you please add your profile picture image as Swift Time's image, which you can then replace when Doodle has completed her drawing.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:33 pm

The thing is I can't post it anywhere I'm sorry :(
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Ok then.

Approved, but make sure that you do add that image :)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I will
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 5:05 am

Sorry working on the image right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not in use anymore.   Not in use anymore. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not in use anymore.
Page 1 of 1