My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NPC character template

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

NPC character template Empty
PostSubject: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:13 pm

YOUR NAME
INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Above is the standard template you can fill out for your NPCs. Feel free to expand on details if you wish. Please avoid making NPCs if you don't use them very often or if they are only temporary. 'Filler' NPCs should not make it here. And NPCs that get RPed on their own very often may qualify for being characters in their own right.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Korenav wrote:

Code:
[size=29]YOUR NAME[/size]
[img]INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE[/img]
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

Above is the standard template you can fill out for your NPCs. Feel free to expand on details if you wish. Please avoid making NPCs if you don't use them very often or if they are only temporary. 'Filler' NPCs should not make it here. And NPCs that get RPed on their own very often may qualify for being characters in their own right.
Back to top Go down
liamotfunk

PostSubject: So...   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 am

So NPC's Are just another way of making a character to Rp with but only occasionally?
Back to top Go down
http://liamotfunk.tumblr.com
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 am

Yes. NPCs are going to be used frequently. If your character is going to shop in the market and sees the same vendor often, it would be a waste to make a whole character. NPCs that do more than just fill up a space are meant for this area, but are not full fledged characters themselves that have a whole back story and plot.
Back to top Go down
liamotfunk

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 am

So... if my character visits a market stall often then I could make the Stall owner an npc.
Back to top Go down
http://liamotfunk.tumblr.com
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:59 am

Yeah. Thats pretty much it. If you really think your going to use one often you can make one in advance really. It just makes it so reoccurring NPCs can be easy to reference for other RPers.
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:53 am

How do you get the image in here? I've tried with pictures I have but It didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershyrocks

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Korenav wrote:
YOUR NAME: Moonshy
INSERT CHARACTER IMAGE HERE: ( How do I insert the picture it won't work)
Species:Pegusas
Appearance:body: Blue. Mane color: Light blue with pink
Personality: Shy, cheerful!
History:She was a very smart pony and one day she got a project on the moon, she worked for weeks on it, then turned it in. She got the highest grade in her class and earned her cutie mark. Which is a moon, with a heart

Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Hello. Welcome to the forum. First though, you need to make a new topic in the NPC subforum to post that. Also, only copy whats in the blue box itself. And finally, you need to make an OC before you can start making NPCs.

Please go to this section here. https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/f4-submitted-creations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC character template   NPC character template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NPC character template
Page 1 of 1