My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.   Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 pm

"Aw gee... your gunna make me blush... C'mon, I know of this really good place." The mare started to lead Gust in a direction, but then stopped and chose a completely different direction to follow. "uh... wrong way. That club is lame anyway. And has a high percentage of bar fight brawls. There is a 50:50 chance of dying in a street fight."

Street fights? In a bar? That doesn't make any sense at all...
The Unicorn wanted to voice his confusion, but Momi spoke first.

"Sorry. You don' want t'hear me blabber. Come on, I got a better place in mind."

Gust once again followed the mare as she lead him in the newly chosen direction, shrugging once to her earlier comment.

"Hey, perfer listenin' to you rather'en listenin' to...er, not listenin' to anythin'. Never liked silence. So where we goin'?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.   Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:20 pm

Mori waved a hoof. "Iz jus some place. With some guys. They're cool. They have friends. And good liquor. I go there all th'time. Is like some routine." She muttered to herself for a bit. Something about Statistics and the psychological benefit of patterns.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.   Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:22 am

"Iz jus some place. With some guys. They're cool. They have friends. And good liquor. I go there all th'time. Is like some routine."

Gust simply shrugged and continued following the mare, wondering how cool it would be if all of Ponyville's streets were made out of carpet as he went.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.   Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 8:19 pm

"So... Grumble Just. You're a DJ right? What brings you to PonyVille? S'mall town like this doesn't seem like it would have too big a crowd for raves and junk." Mori talked as she looked around, trying to get her bearings.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.   Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:58 am

"So... Grumble Just. You're a DJ right? What brings you to Ponyville? Small town like this doesn't seem like it would have too big a crowd for raves and junk."

Grumble Just? I don't grumble... Do I?
"Act'lly, i's 'Tunder Gust'...'Thunder Gust'. And I'm in Poneville because I wuz raised here like...all my life, so I kinda got attashed. I usually jus' travel to Can'erlot or Manehattan or Las Pegas' for a day er two er three when I get myself some gig somewhere, but I like it here, so I stay here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.   Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staying Alive, Enjoying it, and other worthy pursuits.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2