My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessibelle/Jessibellina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Jessibelle/Jessibellina Empty
PostSubject: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Jessibelle/Jessibellina I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Jessibelle/Jessibellina Carlton
Jessibelle/Jessibellina Jessibelle_s_new_design_by_viperswan-d5w15ic
Species:Unicorn
Mane:White and purple curls
Tail:Big and fluffy white and purple curly tail
Eyes:Blues fading into purples
Body:Slender and tan
Cutie Mark: a pink cloud for mild wish granting (I talked to Blind a while back and he said if it was mild it would be okay)
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult
Personality:Jessi is a shy southerner with a golden heart who loves adventure and camping out in the mountains surrounded by nature. She loves being helpful and trying new things but hates the city life. She is never found without her hat. Even though ponies say she looks odd with curls and a cowpony hat she doesn't pay them any mind and just goes on her way.
Likes:Jessi loves company of every type of personality but she's super shy so making friends is hard. She also loves everything about the country and takes her knowledge with her everywhere she goes. She also likes righting the wrong doings of other ponies.
Dislikes:Ponies who make fun of her southern accent and ponies who think they are all that when they are no different than anypony else. She preaches that being different is a good thing.
History:Jessi was born to a couple of 'corn folk' unicorns right outside of Ponyville a bit aways away from the hustle and bustle of the small town. When she was 12 her family had finally gotten enough of the farm life and decided to up and move to manhattan, a town so 'different' with them lights, shouting' an all that noise. Jessi was internally destroyed, she had lived her whole life around animals and the hardships of corn harvesting; to have this sudden change was just too much for her causing her to lose interest in the things she used to love. She eventually made a few friends who accepted her for being a rough and rugged hillbilly and began to show her the wonders of living in a city. It wasn't until her family had gone on a trip to Ponyville to visit some relatives that she'd first heard tale of something called a 'rodeo'! With interests sparked, she snatched up a poster and begged her family for the week they were staying there to take her! They eventually gave in and off they went! Upon witnessing the wonders of rodeo life, from the barrel races to the hog-tie, she was hooked and set her new goal to be a rodeo champion!

Every day since the time they'd made it back to Manehatten, she'd practice her rope tricks on random parking meters often getting scolded by the passerby's due to the rope mostly being in their way! She didn't care and eventually kept getting better and better! It was finally decided, when she was old enough to enter her first competition, she couldn't stop beaming! But, due to the competition being in Appaloosa, she begged and pleaded with her parents to let her go eventually driving them to a 'yes'. Once they'd gotten there and checked in, done paperwork and such, it was finally time to watch each contestant, some much younger than her do their rope tricks and pass on to the next obstacle. When it was finally her time to shine, she stepped up to the fence only to have the stallions at the gate throw their hooves in front of her telling her she couldn't compete due to the fact she was a unicorn and could easily cheat turning her away from what she'd wanted so badly. She was heart broken trying to tell them that she'd always had a 'dud horn' or a horn that had no magical abilities at all. She'd tried to lift things, teleport and do normal unicorn things in the past but there'd never been even a single spark, like ever, the doctors had even told her that she may never be able to do magic! They of course thought she was lying, (what unicorn couldn't do magic?) and continued to send her away. That was until she came up with a plan... The very next day at the try-outs she stepped out, tan coat dyed a musty orange color, horn well hidden within a slightly oversized 10 gallon, hair once wavy was now ragged and grey. They eyed her suspiciously but shrugged and let her into the competing stands when suddenly, she began hearing voices, incredibly faint at first but as they grew, something wild happened! As each competitor entered on their turn, the muffled voices of the young fillies and colts began to crowed her mind causing her horn to ignite unbeknownst to her.

They weren't normal voices but the thoughts of the fillies and colts around her and not just regular every day thoughts... WISHES! Jessi began to plug her ears with her hooves with little to no avail, as each wish enter her mind, multiple bright blue fading into purple aura beams were shot into the stands. Jessi squeaked a bit feeling the strange sensation of melting... The stands below them were swallowing them hole as if they'd become quick-sand! The fillies on the field were tripping over randomly placed rocks thus shattering certain legs! "Oh no no no!!!" Jessi screamed holding her hooves over her hat trying to quell the glow. She shot out of the stands as panic and chaos was afoot and just ran eventually hiding under the porch of an abandoned saloon. "Stop, please stop!" She whispered, tears flooding down her cheeks as the screams of the others echoed through Appaloosa. The aura quickly faded only to be replaced with a new bright light coming from behind her. She squeaked quickly covering her ears but giving a slight peek seeing a bright and shiny pink cloud coming out of a lamp cutie-mark. After that day, she couldn't return home a failure and eventually traveled to Ponyville or as close as she could without the wishes, unspoken or otherwise, accidental or not, of others to make their days worse. Through sheer dumb luck and the occasional somewhat urgent trips she'd have to make into town for food and utilities, she'd found out that this wasn't controllable, she had no choice weather or not she could grant the wishes of others possibly making them happy or terrifying. She eventually found a temporary, yet sometime ineffective solution of a paste and magic inhibiting wrap she could make up using the strange plants around her. She used this each time she went into town despite some magic slipping through.

Relationship status: Single
Rp Segment:
2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Jessi sighed in relief as she felt the rush of wind roughly whip her mane around as she stuck her head out of the train. She'd be FINALLY going back to her familiar stomping grounds, Ponyville. Oh how she waited for this dream of hers to come true for she had made so many friends, and dreams come true in Manehatten she knew her home was out in the country, it had been years since she had breathed in that warm, welcoming country air!

Just as soon as the train stopped she heard some pony yell, "Jessi! Wait!" She looked back to see a brown unicorn with a red mane gallop full speed up to her car. "Je*pant*ssi, *Pant* I-I need to talk to you..." Jessi's eyes widened as she recognized this unicorn as her best friend back in Manehatten. "Whaiy'd you faller me?" She asked curiously thinking something must be wrong for him to follow her all this way. "Diyd sumthin happen?" The unicorn bit his lip and looked at the floor then pretended to scratch the back of his neck. "U-um... well" He then brought his crystal blue eyes up to meet hers.

"I-I am kinda... I've got..." He closed his eyes and shouted, "I've had the biggest crush on you ever since you came to Manehatten..." Jessi put a hoof to her mouth and thought of ways to let him down gently. "Oh, I em Weall I'm sarry but I have a colt-friend..." She lied hoping it would be enough to let him down gently. "Oh I understand, haha um I was just on this train as a surprise to see you off, Well, Bye Jessi!" He said as he trotted to the back of the train hiding his embarrassment in a fake smile.

Jessi sighed and whispered "I'm sarry" Then got off the train and trotted off.

Acceptance

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Thu May 11, 2017 12:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Jessibelle/Jessibellina I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:43 pm

It's very good! I'm looking forward to you RPing the southern accent lol. However I have one concern; based on her age if young adult (which I envision as mid- later teens), she should already have her cutie mark. If she's younger than that then you are fine, but if I'm correct you need to give her one.

Besides that, you'll be ready for approval :D
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Jessibelle/Jessibellina I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Approved :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Jessibelle/Jessibellina I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jessibelle/Jessibellina
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: