My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jessibelle/Jessibellina

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Sat May 11, 2013 5:00 pm

Jessibelle/Jessibellina Carlton

Species:Unicorn
Mane:White and purple curls
Tail:Big and fluffy white and purple curly tail
Eyes:Blues fading into purples
Body:Slender and tan
Cutie Mark: a pink cloud for mild wish granting (I talked to Blind a while back and he said if it was mild it would be okay)
Age (Baby,adult): Young Adult
Personality:Jessi is a shy southerner with a golden heart who loves adventure and camping out in the mountains surrounded by nature. She loves being helpful and trying new things but hates the city life. She is never found without her hat. Even though ponies say she looks odd with curls and a cowpony hat she doesn't pay them any mind and just goes on her way.
Likes:Jessi loves company of every type of personality but she's super shy so making friends is hard. She also loves everything about the country and takes her knowledge with her everywhere she goes. She also likes righting the wrong doings of other ponies.
Dislikes:Ponies who make fun of her southern accent and ponies who think they are all that when they are no different than anypony else. She preaches that being different is a good thing.
History:Jessi was born to farm folk right outside of Ponyville But her dream has always been to help others make their dreams come true. When she was 12 her family had finally gotten enough of the farm life and moved to manhattan. Jessi was internally destroyed, she lived her whole life around other animals and this sudden change was just too much for her causing her to lose interest in the things she used to love. She eventually made a few friends who accepted her for being a rough and rugged hillbilly and began to show her the wonders of living in a city. She now tolerates the big city but her heart will always remain in the country.
Relationship status: Single
Rp Segment:
2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Jessi sighed in relief as she felt the rush of wind roughly whip her mane around as she stuck her head out of the train. She'd be FINALLY going back to her familiar stomping grounds, Ponyville. Oh how she waited for this dream of hers to come true for she had made so many friends, and dreams come true in Manehatten she knew her home was out in the country, it had been years since she had breathed in that warm, welcoming country air!

Just as soon as the train stopped she heard some pony yell, "Jessi! Wait!" She looked back to see a brown unicorn with a red mane gallop full speed up to her car. "Je*pant*ssi, *Pant* I-I need to talk to you..." Jessi's eyes widened as she recognized this unicorn as her best friend back in Manehatten. "Whaiy'd you faller me?" She asked curiously thinking something must be wrong for him to follow her all this way. "Diyd sumthin happen?" The unicorn bit his lip and looked at the floor then pretended to scratch the back of his neck. "U-um... well" He then brought his crystal blue eyes up to meet hers.

"I-I am kinda... I've got..." He closed his eyes and shouted, "I've had the biggest crush on you ever since you came to Manehatten..." Jessi put a hoof to her mouth and thought of ways to let him down gently. "Oh, I em Weall I'm sarry but I have a colt-friend..." She lied hoping it would be enough to let him down gently. "Oh I understand, haha um I was just on this train as a surprise to see you off, Well, Bye Jessi!" He said as he trotted to the back of the train hiding his embarrassment in a fake smile.

Jessi sighed and whispered "I'm sarry" Then got off the train and trotted off.

Acceptance

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firework

PostSubject: Re: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Sat May 11, 2013 11:43 pm

It's very good! I'm looking forward to you RPing the southern accent lol. However I have one concern; based on her age if young adult (which I envision as mid- later teens), she should already have her cutie mark. If she's younger than that then you are fine, but if I'm correct you need to give her one.

Besides that, you'll be ready for approval :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firework

PostSubject: Re: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Sat May 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Approved :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessibelle/Jessibellina   Today at 1:36 am

Back to top Go down

Jessibelle/Jessibellina