My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bachelorrette: MLP FiM Edition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Bachelorrette: MLP FiM Edition Empty
PostSubject: The Bachelorrette: MLP FiM Edition   The Bachelorrette: MLP FiM Edition I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:41 am

The Bachelorette

Welcome to The Bachelorette: MLP Edition! The rules will be below! The Bachelorette will be my oc, Silent Smiles!
He character application: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1465-silent-smiles
How she looks: http://sunnydaysmlp.deviantart.com/art/Silent-Smiles-370914112?q=gallery%3Asunnydaysmlp&qo=0

1. This is based on the tv series The Bachelor, so google that if you want to better understand!

2. You can enter any of your oc's, they must be adults, and they must not be shipped, though. I'm leaning more to the stallion side but mares are just fine too :)

3. So, the first post is going to be your oc arriving at the bachelorette house. You can describe their occupation, what they look like, ect.

Example: Broken Heart twiddled his hooves as he was nearing his new home for a little bit. He was very nervous to meet the Bachelorette, hoping that she'd notice how he actually combed his mane. He didn't do well around other ponies, and desperately misses his cat already. Oh no, how could this be going wrong, he just got here!

He stepped out of the carrige to meet the lovely bachelorette. Her dress glistened in the daylight, and she looked absolutely stunning in it.

"U-Um, my name is Broken Heart, nice to meet you," he said to the Bachelorette before heading inside.

4. After the first posts, we'll be doing a particular activity, such as swimming, or rock climbing, and many others. This is between one contestant and the Bachelorette, and may only consist of two posts, one from the Bachelorette, and one from the contestant.
Once everypony has had their turn doing the activity with the bachelorette, she'll send one of the contestants home.

5. Once it gets down to one contestant, he/she is the winner and we will ship the bachelorette and them together.

6. If you have any questions, ask me in the chat box or message me. Same goes for entering an oc in The Bachelorette: MLP FiM Edition!

7. Please please please do not start until I pm you that it has started. The posting order will be below.

~The Contestants~
Rozen~Amber Flash
Happy Trails~Happy Trails
Fireseeker~Fireseeker
Back to top Go down

The Bachelorrette: MLP FiM Edition
Page 1 of 1