My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing mad

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Dancing mad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:54 am

Shala felt a new wave of appreciation and emotion at Icarus wanting to stay. She showed it as she smiled a little to him. "Thank you..." She pulled him close with her foreleg around his shoulders in an appreciative hug. "I don't know how you do it, but your just an absolute angel."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:07 am

Icarus smiled softly. "W-Well, W-When I f-figure out h-how..." says, smiling weakly. he hugs Shala back. "Y-You're w-welcome..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:43 am

Shala sighed, feeling better. She let go of her hug and returned to her lazy posture on the couch. She didn't say much else other than stare off into space with background thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:52 am

Icarus smiled softly. "W-Want a d-drink...?" He asked, staying down until the He heard the answer.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:58 am

Shala reacted immediatly to that. "Oh yes, i would LOVE a drink right now." She beamed. There was just no end to how much of an angel Icarus was. "Help yourself to anything you want in the liquor cabinet. Ill take whatever you make."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:07 am

Icarus smiled, standing up, and heading over to the Cabinet. '... Wow. There's a ton of Alcohol. So many kinds...' "H-How about... P-Port?" He asked, looking over At Shala.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:11 am

Shala nodded. Port sounded rather good at this time. "Thank you...Iccy." She smiled at the nickname she used. It seemed to be a trend for her to think of nicknames for ponies. "Port always sets a good mood."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:19 am

Icarus nodded, Pouring out two Cups of Port, floating one over to Shala. "T-Thought I s-should t-try something o-other than p-plain w-wine..." He said, leaning against the couch again.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:23 am

Shala happily accepted the glass. "You may like it. Its like wine, only sweeter and stronger. These you drink more for the flavor and mood than for the sake of getting a drink to fit what is going on around you." She took a slow long sip with half lidded eyes. Most her troubles seemed to already have been forgotten. "Fine choice you made..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:29 am

Icarus smiled, taking a sip from his glass. "T-This is g-good... T-Thank you." He Said, raising his glass in a toast.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:32 am

Shala raised hers as well and wasted no time i taking another sip. There were several moments of silence that followed.

"...You flew well today." She said. It made her wonder how his device worked. She didn't know much else to talk about because of her poor abilities in small talk.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:41 am

Icarus blushed with the Compliment. "I-It was n-nothing s-special..." He mumbled, looking into his glass. "... T-Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:46 am

Shala smiled at his blush and quiet words. "You know, your awfully hard to resist when you do that. Don't you have a fillyfriend or something? You had to have gotten at least one with that look on your face."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:49 am

Icarus' Blush only intensified. "N-No, N-Never h-had the t-time t-to even l-look A-And I..." He trailed off, Bright red.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:58 am

Shala blinked at Icarus, then seemed to study him. "You mean you haven't....Aww, you poor thing. You definently have the look down though. I bet if you tried you could get some ponies attention." She giggled and blushed herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:03 am

Icarus Blushed a bright red, nodding. "T-Thank you... Y-You l-look g-good t-too..." He mumbled, bright red.

[Translation: T-Thank you... Y-You l-look g-good t-too...]
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:16 am

Shala immediately blushed back, nearly rivaling Icarus's blush. "Oh...uh...umm..Thank you..." She hid her face in a deep sip of her port. There was a few moments of silence.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:25 am

Icarus mumbled a near-silent "Your Welcome" Before falling deep into the Silence, Silently sipping his drink. In his mind, however...

'Stupid! You already know she Can't see you like that! Look, NOW You've gone and made it all Awkward. Great Going, Gearhead, Now She'll think you're weird, and...' Yeah, Let's not continue that line of thought.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:35 am

Shala was having a train of thought similare to that. She found the situation a bit odd but dismissed it in a few moments. He was just complimenting her after all. Shala did just the same a moment ago. But a change of subject was probably at hand.

"Heh..well, if you ever need help with a 'special someone' i can maybe give you pointers.....But anyhow...I should probably apologize to Intel soon...Its only going to happen again if i don't."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:38 am

Icarus nodded, standing up. "M-Maybe I s-should come t-to...?" He asked, Still bright red.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:39 am

Shala liked his support but shook her head. "Its probably best i go alone. I just need to know where to find him alone."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:43 am

Icarus nodded, thinking. "W-Well, I a-asked Reel t-to t-tell Indigo t-to bring them into t-the G-Garage... T-That might be your b-best b-bet." He said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:45 am

Shala thought that was a lot sooner than she expected. And she did not want to run into anypony else. "Uh, do you know where his house is? I might wait a little longer. Clear my mind some more. You know?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:50 am

Icarus shook his head. "F-Fraid not... I-I'll a-ask him w-when He c-comes to w-work next." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:14 am

Shala nodded. "Ill try to see where he goes too. Its a small town afterall..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing mad   Dancing mad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing mad
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Ponyville Houses-
Jump to: