My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Stride Through Canterlot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

A Stride Through Canterlot Empty
PostSubject: A Stride Through Canterlot   A Stride Through Canterlot I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:04 am

Cliffhanger took off his helmet and looked around the main street in Canterlot. He loved Equestria and everypony in it, and walking down Main Street just brightened his love for Equestria. There was so much Equestrian culture in so little space. He loved it.
In the crowd, he spotted a pony in Luna's Night Guard uniform, as it was quite out of place in the sun.

Thinking of it, Cliffhanger never really met anypony from the Night Guard, and decided to say hello.

"Hello, The name's Cliff, what brings you here?" He asked the stallion, approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A Stride Through Canterlot   A Stride Through Canterlot I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:23 am

Dual Edge had been patrolling the main street of Canterlot, It seemed that the Day guard was short hooved right now so he had to pull an all day shift and it was hard especially since his eyes are magically enhanced for night time flying it mad it hard to see in this bright sunlight. He turns upon hearing a voice behind him, he turns seeing that it was a member of the day guard and salutes him "Just patrolling Sir!" He says in a very military like voice.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: A Stride Through Canterlot   A Stride Through Canterlot I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:22 am

"At ease," he says to the night guard.

"What are you doing patrolling at daytime?" He asked, feeling sorry for the guard. He too had to pull an all-nighter once, when the castle was under attack with those changeling scum. it was quite awful staying up that long, but he would do anything for Equestria, and everypony in it.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: A Stride Through Canterlot   A Stride Through Canterlot I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:40 am

Dual relaxed but still spoke in a military voice "It seems you Day Guards are short hooved right now...so i "volunteered" To help with patrols." He said his voice dripping with sarcasm at the word volunteered truth was his captain thought he should take it easy for a while after what happened at the Royal Wedding and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Stride Through Canterlot   A Stride Through Canterlot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Stride Through Canterlot
Page 1 of 1