My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark-finding her friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

Dark-finding her friends Empty
PostSubject: Dark-finding her friends   Dark-finding her friends I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:13 am

A Pegasi by the name of dark Woke Up Quickly from ..odd nightmares. They were about her family, who had passed away previously. She Combed her mane and tail and jumped outside happily. So much to do, so little time. She first flew to a special part of cloudsdale. the part where they made it rain, hail, and her favorite..thunder. Dark checked the weather schedule. ''Hmm. Today its going to thunder.'' She Said with a concerned tone. Dark flew into the rain area, and started to generate thunderclouds to pour down on equestria below.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: Dark-finding her friends   Dark-finding her friends I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:56 am

Jim was trotting around cloudsdale. He lived in ponyville but he fancied a look at the Pegasus capital. He looked at the cloud buildings, the pegasi flying about. He preferred this place to canterlot as one of the big places in the world. Canterlot was snobby and stuck up, but cloudsdale was filled with friendly, hard working ponies. On that note, he decided to take a visit to the weather factory.

He flew down to the weather factory. Jim wasn't a particularly excellent flier, but he could fly well enough. He went in and took the tour, observing the different methods of production. He checked the chart saying what weather would be when. So it was thunder today. He went down to the production area and simply observed. The noise was at first annoying, but it got quite rythimic after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dark The Pegasus

Dark The Pegasus

Location : Probably sitting at my desk animating. ..what, you thought i would say something funny?

PostSubject: Re: Dark-finding her friends   Dark-finding her friends I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:00 am

*dark looked over at you and waved, still making it rain over ponyville. eventually she made enough rain for it to stay like that for a while.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark-finding her friends   Dark-finding her friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark-finding her friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Cloudsdale-
Jump to: