My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gemini watches the stars(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Gemini shrugs." I don't know, but I must be if both my bosses moved away after hiring me, you know?" He sighs and looks up to the star light sky above." Either way, I just do some odd jobs here or there, since I can't get a full time job. Well, not without the boss leaving, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 pm

"Ah." Prime nodded, "I don't even have a job."

The only way she made money was selling her paintings, which apparently sold for a because she had a fairly large house in the Empire, and was able to travel everywhere. She looked away into the forest, gazing at the intricate designs trailing up the bark, and the wonderfully emerald leaves hanging off the branches. She wished she had another canvas on her so she could keep the tree with her.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:25 pm

((Wow, amazing how she can see the intericate designs in the middle of the night. XD))" Ah. So how do you make a living then?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:50 pm

((She's awesome, live with it. XD))

"Um, well, I sell my paintings. The ones I don't want to keep, that is." she said softly, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:23 am

Gemini nods." I see I see. How much do you sell them for, normally? I might buy one sometime, seeing as to how the only decor I have in my house is a small statue thingy I bought a long while ago."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Prime laughed a bit behind her hoof, "well, it depends on the buyer, but the starting price is usually around 100 bits, it varies." she looked at the one she painted that day, "this one would probably go for around 200 to 1000 bits, maybe more. Some of my works are worth more." she stated examining the canvas,
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Gemini's ears drooped a bit as he heard her say that." O-oh. Well, I guess there goes any plans I had of buying them then." He says with a nervous chuckle." I'd have to rob a bank in order to make that kind of money to pay."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:58 pm

"Oh, you wanted to buy it? I could probably give you a deal. I'm not in any immediate need of money." she laughed, "How does....150 sound?"

She chuckled a bit, knowing the painting wouldn't be that hard to replicate, though she probably wouldn't. There were other things to paint, why waste time on recreating one you've already done?
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:05 am

Gemini rubbed the back of his head." Yeah, alright, but I might have to pay you for it tomorrow. I don't carry a lot of bits around on me, after all. So, do you make a good living off selling your paintings?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm

"Right, that's okay. I usually give customers a few days to collect the money. And yes, I do. Sometimes I'm requested at weddings or big events to paint a family or happy couple. I try to keep my work when I can, but some ponies are very demanding." Prime chuckled a bit, warming up to this stallion. She bit her lip, pulling her jacket tighter around her. The wind howled and she felt a storm coming on.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 pm

"Thanks. I can understand what that's like." Gemini says with a chuckle, barely even reacting to the howling wind." Sounds like a storms coming though. And you seem a bit cold..." Gemini looks up to the sky, spotting a silhouette of one of the weather pegasi pushing a cloud into place, blotting out some of the stars. He sighs, then turns back to Prime." Well, I suppose it's time to pack up for me. If you are cold though, you could borrow my scarf to stay warm. Though I'll want it back sometime, since it holds....A bit of sentimental value to me."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:07 pm

"Oh, no it's fine. I have my cloak." Prime said, laughing a bit."I should probably get home too. Now, would you like this painting now, or when you pay me?"

Prime bit her lip, her mind racing. She didn't particularly want to leave, the night was sill beautiful. But she knew she had to get back to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 am

"Hmm...I'll take it when I pay. Either way, it looks like the weather pegasi are setting up for a storm. I'm going to run home before that happens. Where can I find you tomorrow to get the painting?"Gemini asks, his wings twitching lightly as a breeze hits them.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:55 am

"I should leave too, um, I'll be in the town square around say...noon?" She said, turning the last syllable up an making it sound like a question.

She looked up, and the wind whipped past her ears. She shuddered a bit, the cool breeze pushing her mane back.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:55 am

Gemini nods, pulling his own scarf tighter around his neck." Sounds great. ahundred and fifty you said for it, right?" He asks one last time, flaring his wings out as he gets ready to fly home, his own mane being blown into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:03 am

"Yep, that'd be correct." Prime smiled, the starlight twinkling in her eyes. She picked the painting up and stowed it carefully in her saddlebag, wrapping it in plastic first.

"Well, see ya tomorrow." she said, grinning before turning away and strolling out of the woods.

(btw, who drew your profile pic? It's really good.)
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:09 am

(Friend of mine on facebook. She's very rarely on though, unfortunately.) Gemini nods and takes to the night sky, circling around in mid air for a couple of moments before turning off to fly home.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:13 am

(Oh, cool!)

Le Next Day

Prime yawned as she walked through the streets. She made her way to the town square, her painting tucked nice and neat in her saddle bag. She blinked a bit to wake herself up, and sat on the center fountain's edge.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 7:22 pm

(Made it in the town square)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemini watches the stars(Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3