My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gemini watches the stars(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:06 pm

"Ah, well that's pretty cool. I never met a crystal pony before, but you seem to be the same as us equestrian ponies. Albeit, with a shiny coat. So, you must really paint a lot if you already painted the entirety of the Crystal Empire. I wish I had some artistic skill."
Prime let out a light chuckle.
"Not all of the ponies in the empire are nice, some of them are self-centered and conceited. And, I may have exaggerated a little bit. I haven't painted the whole empire, but I may as well have. Painting is basically all I do." Prime smiled lightly, thinking of home. It may not have been the best place to grow up in, but it sure made for some lovely paintings.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:50 pm

"Yeah, I can see that. And it's good to have something you enjoy to do, even if it is all you do. Anyway, what got you into painting, Prime? I take it that it's your special talent?"(Sorry it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:59 pm

"Yeah, I can see that. And it's good to have something you enjoy to do, even if it is all you do. Anyway, what got you into painting, Prime? I take it that it's your special talent?"

"Well, I used to always run away to the woods when I was little. I always loved how beautiful nature was, and one time, I brought a sketch book with me. I drew the trees in detail. After that I brought some paint supplies with me, and, as it turned out, I was a natural. So I started painting and drawing other things, and thus," Prime pointed to her cutie mark. "What about you? What's your talent? Looking at stars?" she asked, giggling a little.

(('tis alright, I've written shorter.))
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Gemini scratches the back of his head." I think so. To be honest, I just left home to explore equestria when I got my mark, so I'm fairly certain it has something to do with that. That or it's to get away from my family" Gemini says with a small laugh." But seriously though...I don't think my mark is meant to show my special talent, so much as to show who I am, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:04 pm

Prime chuckled and nodded in agreement. "I can see how that would work." she said, thinking about her own cutie mark.
((see? short!))
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:06 pm

"Yeah..." He steps away from the telescope. " Have another look, if you want. There's so many stars, it's impossible to see them all in one night....Really makes you think why we're here, don't it?" He says, looking up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:11 pm

"Yeah..." Gemini said, stepping away from the telescope. " Have another look, if you want. /i]
P
rime nodded again, leaning down to look through the telescope. "Thanks." she gazed up at the stars again, her head spinning.

[i]There's so many stars, it's impossible to see them all in one night....Really makes you think why we're here, don't it?"

Prime mulled over what he had said for a minute.
"Yeh, it does. Why are we here? Must be for a reason, otherwise, why would we be here at all?" she muttered, more to herself then Gem. She pulled away from the telescope and looked up at the stars, then back through the device.
"The stars look so different through the telescope." she noted.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:14 pm

"Yeah, well that's kinda why we use it for science, isn't it?" He says with a small laugh, then begins to dig through his bag for something." So, how long have you been in this town for? Why did you leave the Crystal Empire?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:18 pm

"Yeah, well that's kinda why we use it for science, isn't it?" he said with a light laugh. Prime giggled a bit too.

" So, how long have you been in this town for? Why did you leave the Crystal Empire?"

"Well, I've been here for a month or so. And I left the Empire because I wanted to see more of the world, I wanted more to paint. The Empire was just so dull. I still go back to visit though." Prime stated, remembering all her crystal-y paintings she had left at home.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:22 pm

"That's cool, I hope to one day see the Crystal Empire too. But I never go back home though...Anyway, maybe sometime you could show me some of your paintings? I'd love to see them." Gemini says as he pulls a loaf of bread out of the bag, and rips a piece off to eat.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:35 pm

"That's cool, I hope to one day see the Crystal Empire too. But I never go back home though...Anyway, maybe sometime you could show me some of your paintings? I'd love to see them."

"Where are you from anyways? Sure, if you'd really like to see my paintings...." Prime replied, wondering which pieces she should show him. She had a few paintings of the stars, and she had brought a couple of her pieces she had done in the Empire he might be interested in.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:18 pm

"Well, just a small town up north of here. I'd...Rather not go into it. Anyway, I'd be great to see your paintings. I can't say I'm the artistic type exactly, more into literature, but paintings are great to look at, so long as they make sense." He says with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 7:31 pm

Prime felt heat rush to her cheeks, thinking of her home town.
"Why? Did something happen? Y-you don't have to answer that, I don't want to pry." Primary trailed off, hoping she hadn't been too rude.
"Sorry." she added, "Of course I can show you my paintings. I have one with me, well, not with me. It's just over there, the one I just finished." she said, pointing to the area she had been earlier.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Gemini shakes his head with a small chuckle." It's fine...Really. Anyway, I've just had some...Family troubles, I guess you could say. Not anything too drastic or heartbreaking or anything like that, just...I'd rather keep my mind on happy thoughts for now, you know? Oh, that's neat. Want me to go over there, or would you rather bring it here?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:25 pm

"It should be dry by now." Prime said, "I'll be back in a sec."
She trotted away towards the spot she had left her canvas. Once she arrived, she carefully picked the painting up and carried it back to Gemini.

"Here it is. I have to admit, it's certainly not my best work." she added, and felt heat rush to her cheeks as she showed the piece.

It was a dark painting, the stars peeking out behind clouds, a silver moon rising, and trees swaying in the breeze. A lone pony sat on a cliff, staring up at the moon. Behind her, a timberwolf was approaching, mid-step.

Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:16 am

Gemini waited patiently for her as she left to get the picture, looking up at the stars as he does so. He begins to think to himself quietly as she returns, then looks at her, his usual smile on his face." Welcome back. I'm sure it's a beautiful painting..." He looks at it, his smile only widening." It's a very lovely picture. I especially like the part with the pony and the timberwolf."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Prime blushed, looking down at the ground. "thanks, that was a last minute touch." she said quietly.
Perhaps showing her paintings wasn't as awful as she thought.
"Do you really like it?" she asked at a volume barely above a whisper. She often lost her voice whenever she showed her pieces, but she's never learned why.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:27 am

"Hmm? Uh, yeah it's great. Why wouldn't I like it?" Gemini asks curiously, glancing up at the night sky once again." And the pony was a last minute touch? What made you want to add it in, because it certainly gives the painting some more...Uh..What's the word...Not feeling, but.." He sits there, trying to think of what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 11:38 am

Prime giggle a bit as Gem sat down, but covered her mouth with her hoof.

"The pony was a last minute touch, yes. As for why, I'm not really sure. It just....needed something. A few brush strokes here, a few there, and the pony was born." she replied with a grin, "and, the word you're thinking of, grim?"

The painting was a bit grim, Prime knew that.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:23 pm

"Hmm? What's so funny?" Gemini asks, tilting his head at her." And I suppose it is grim, with the timberwolf walking up to the pony...But at the same time, it's also..Peaceful? I mean, the timberwolf hasn't done anything yet, and the stars in the sky, though still pretty, are as usual oblivious to what's about to happen below..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:03 pm

"Oh nothing." Prime said, stifling another laugh.she looked curiously at Gem, then at her painting. "Yes, I suppose it is peaceful. The stars twinkling in the dark sky and the silver moon watching everything." Prime nodded.

"I hope to get more paintings of the sky, I need to work on that ."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 4:17 pm

"Well, this one works great, so you clearly don't have that much to work on when it comes to improving." Gemini says with a light laugh." And other than that, there's not a lot I can say besides how awesome it is..Almost like the real night sky. Almost."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Prime blushed, hiding her face among her colorful mane.

"Um, thanks," she said, glancing down at the ground.

"So, what do you do besides stargaze?" she asked, trying discreetly to put the dry painting in her saddle bag.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:08 pm

"Oh, me? Not much..I mostly do an odd job here or there, and the two times I got a full time job, both my bosses moved away." Gemini says with a sigh." Maybe I'm just unpleasant to work with...."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:18 pm

Prime tilted her head, "unpleasant to work with? Sounds familiar."

Primary wasn't one for socializing, or really working with other ponies.

Perhaps Gem was similar to her, "how are you,'unpleasant to work with'?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gemini watches the stars(Open)   Gemini watches the stars(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gemini watches the stars(Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next