My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first OC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
usernameisinvisible

usernameisinvisible

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:45 am

Shayla
My first OC Mypony23
https://i.servimg.com/u/f81/18/27/20/49/mypony23.png
Species: pegasus
Mane: dark green, long, wild, usually up in ponytails
Tail: dark green, long, wild, always kept in a tie
Eyes: dark green
Body:dark brown
Cutie Mark: none
Age (Baby,adult): between baby and adult
Personality: solitary and anit-social. usually rude but has a soft side
Dislikes: crowds, buildings, unnatural things
History: Shayla was just a baby when her parents abandoned her. She was left in a forest up on a mountain to fend for herself. She was just a little foal, alone in the woods, with all the strange noises and creatures. She didn't cry, nor was she scared. Shayla, or Shay, lived with the animals of the forest. Instead of attacking her, they raised her and taught her the ways of the woods. She grew up knowing how to swing through the trees and live by herself. For years she lived in a cave in the heart of the forest, she didn't even have a name. But, while she was exploring the forest, she heard voices. She couldn't understand what they were saying (she was brought up learning the animal language) but she followed the noises. Her sharp ears brought her to a town. Confused, she walked nervously through the streets, flinching whenever ponies came near her. No pony talked to her, but they did bump into her several times. She could have reacted, but she didn't. The town was so strange. She had never met other ponies before, none of them lived in the forest, nor did they go through it. Shay's nose picked up several scents, and her ears caught many noises and her eyes, her keen eyes saw everything. She was overwhelmed. She galloped back to the forest to her cave and tried to forget that day. But she couldn't, it was always there in the back of her mind. She couldn't help but go back. It became a routine. She visited the strange place almost everyday. She learned the language of the ponies, she learned their ways of life. She still preferred hers, but it was interesting. No pony talked to her though, she only learned by listening to other's conversations.
(Note: the forest is not the Everfree forest, Shayla's forest is actually on a mountain)

Example RP segment:
3. It is pouring rain outside. Your OC spots the light of a tavern up ahead. The tavern is filled with ponies that your OC doesn't know. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

The rain was harsh, Shay could barely see. Her keen eyes spotted a light up ahead, she knew there would be other ponies, and she didn't want to see them, but it was freezing, and there wasn't shelter nearby. Shay cantered to the light, splashing through puddle after puddle. She swiftly arrived at the tavern. Shay opened the wooden door and trotted in, covered in mud. All the ponies turned to stare, but Shay ignored them. As if she cared. She didn't have any money, so she simply found a table and sat down. The ponies soon went back to minding their own business. Something growled and Shay stood alert, but realized it was only her stomach. She clutched it and gazed longingly at the bar counter, where there was food. She nervously walked up to the counter and asked the bartender if there was any way she could get some food, even if she couldn't pay.
"Sorry, can't do that." he said. Shay looked down in disappointment. Maybe she could just stay the night in one of the booths and find some food tomorrow......

(acceptance)

Last edited by usernameisinvisible on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:40 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Your OC is looking good.

The only problem I see with this app depends on whether or not the woods that Shayla grew up in is the Everfree forest or not, because ponies are not allowed to live in the Everfree forest.

Also, it would be nice if you could get the image to work.
Back to top Go down
usernameisinvisible

usernameisinvisible

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 pm

The image isn't working? That's odd, it is for me. And no, it's not the everfree forest.
Back to top Go down
usernameisinvisible

usernameisinvisible

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:43 pm

Well for some reason the image isn't working for me anymore either.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:13 pm

It works for me when I copy paste the link then get rid of the [/img][/url].

Back to top Go down
usernameisinvisible

usernameisinvisible

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 pm

oh, thanks! I'll try that
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:48 pm

It was working for me before you put the url :/
Cool OC by the by!
Back to top Go down
usernameisinvisible

usernameisinvisible

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Thanks Sunny! :D
Back to top Go down
usernameisinvisible

usernameisinvisible

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:49 pm

So, uh, can you approve it now?
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
usernameisinvisible

usernameisinvisible

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 8:01 pm

No problem.

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first OC   My first OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first OC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: