My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Alley Way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:13 pm

The little filly walks down one of the alleys, whimpering softly. Scaredly looking around. "Is anypony here?", she asked.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Earl Grey Usually didn't like Going through the Industrial District. It was dangerous, even for the most Hardy of Ponies. Hearing a scared question, though, He had to check. "Hello?" He called aloud, Saddlebags full of Coffee beans.
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Pranksy squeaks, hiding behind a barrel. "Please don't hurt me", the filly replied.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:41 pm

Earl stepped into the Alleyway. "Now, Why would I do that? What is a young one like you doing out here?" He asked, smiling. He crouched down to get a better look at the filly.
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 pm

"I-I dunno. I came out here looking for a butterfly I followed", she stammered, looking up at the stallion, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:53 am

Earl smiled softly. "Where are your Parents? I'm sure they wouldn't want you wandering alone out here..." He said, laying down to look Pranksy in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:27 am

"I-I don't have parents...", the filly said, backing up scaredly.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:38 am

Earl's heart just went into overdrive. A filly, lost and alone, and an Orphan to boot? "You sound like you could use some hot chocolate... Follow me, I have a Cafe in town. I was heading over there anyway." He said, smiling. "My Name is Earl... Earl Grey."
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:02 am

She hesitantly comes out from behind the barrel, smiling weakly. "I-I'm Pranksy", she said.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:42 am

Earl Grey smiled warmly. "Well, It's nice to meet you, Pranksy." He said, nodding. "Do you like hot-chocolate? It's one of my favorites, Right around this time." He said, Slowly heading out of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:23 pm

She follows after, squeaking. "I've never had it..." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Earl's eyes went wide. "Never had...?" he repeated. "Oh, You Poor, Poor Neglected Filly." He said Sincerely. Never had Hot Chocolate? Somepony must have abused this poor Filly!
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 pm

She smiled weakly, repeating the words over and over "never had".
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Earl nods, heart going out to this Little Filly. "Well, Come by the shop, and We'll see if I can't get ahold of any Relatives of yours." He said, already thinking of the best hot Chocolate to start this young one at.
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:49 pm

She nods. "O-okay", she said.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Earl Smiled warmly, and soon, They were heading out of the Dark Alley toward the much Safer Market District.
Back to top Go down
Pranksy

Pranksy

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 pm

The filly wandered around after him, smiling widely as the Market District came into view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Alley Way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Alley Way   Dark Alley Way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Alley Way
Page 1 of 1