My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honey Sprinkles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Sprinkles

Honey Sprinkles

Location : I'm in the Seaview Zoo with my parrot boy, ant boy, dawg boy and fish boy. I'm the lulzy veterinarian YAY. c:

Honey Sprinkles Empty
PostSubject: Honey Sprinkles   Honey Sprinkles I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Honey Sprinkles
Honey Sprinkles Iaza17427110299700
Lineart found here - http://fav.me/d5wxsw5

Gender: Female, a rather girlish but easy going either way.
Species: Results that she is a fantastical and original earth pony.
Mane: Her mane is delicately treated with a straight beginning, but a curly ending. It's colored with a sweet chocolate brown, and a lighter version of this color.
Tail: It's mostly the same like her mane, brown, with a lighter version, just a bit shorter than normal.
Eyes: Her eyes are pale reddish brown, pretty easy to be noticed.
Body: Her body is a light honey yellow, and has some specks on her cheeks.
Cutie Mark: She is currrently a Blank Flank.
Personality: She hasn't quite evolved her personality, but since she was abandoned in that little box, she trusts every single pony that passes by it. She is hopeful and friendly, in any case.
Likes: She likes honey, a lot, and honey "twufflez" (truffles)
Dislikes: Currently, lemons.
History: She was born in an old house, near the shadows of the Everfree Forest. She was born, with her grandmother, but, her mother had to leave to save her. Some creatures from the forest were trying to kill them. The mother went, and was killed in a few seconds. The baby sobbed, cried, and the grandmother couldn't do anything. A few months later, a filly was running through the grass, and heard the baby crying, laying on a couch, next to the grandmother. The filly had compassion for the baby, and found some honey inside her little bag. She fed the baby, hoping that the little pony would like it. So it did!

Everyday, the filly came over and fed her, but she stayed with her most of the day. Then one day, the young pony (the filly) brought a box, and gave the baby (now a filly) the bad news about the grandmother. The pony cried, and nuzzled her, then carried her to a resting cart with a pair of stallions. The pony smiled at Honey, and slowly started trotting away, crying, and fading into the distance. Honey started to cry again, sobbing, but the stallions started trotting towards Ponyville. Her box fell down right near the fountain found in the middle of Ponyville...

Example RP segment: Honey Sprinkles has lost her mother and is sobbing inconsolably in the street. Her crying eyes hovered the place's space and ponies, but she didn't find the pony she was looking for. Hopefully someone would come over and help her, but she had to go by herself. She felt weak, hungry, and undecided. Her small hooves slowly raised, and hung them on the box's edge. She smiled a bit, and sobbed after all. Her hooves were pressing on the edge, and rolled down the box. She cried a bit more, then a pony's shadow came over to her. She creeped her eyes up, and grinned at the pony, squeezing and grinning her cheeks. The pony seemed to smile, but just started walking away. Honey yelled some strange noise, and started crying. Her reddish brown eyes were filled with tears. She stumbled back to her warm box, laying inside, and falling asleep. A harsh day, it was.

Acceptance

Last edited by Honey Sprinkles on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Honey Sprinkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Sprinkles   Honey Sprinkles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:16 am

Hello Honey Sprinkle! Welcome to the Forum!

There is a quick question I have.

Was she abandoned in the everfree or near it? I'm asking because I remember reading that being born in the everfree would be a problem, so I would have to ask an admin on that. (as a side note: The filly just left her there alone? that can't be safe >.>)

The main problem I noticed immediately was the RP section. I like the twist you put on the situation you chose, but it has no real conclusion. it leaves the reader hanging. I would like to see some sort of conclusion to it, whether it be positive or negative.

Thank you.

(as a positive note: I do love the amount of detail you put in her appearance. The GIF is quite nice as well.)
Back to top Go down
Honey Sprinkles

Honey Sprinkles

Location : I'm in the Seaview Zoo with my parrot boy, ant boy, dawg boy and fish boy. I'm the lulzy veterinarian YAY. c:

Honey Sprinkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Sprinkles   Honey Sprinkles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 pm

Blind Side wrote:
Hello Honey Sprinkle! Welcome to the Forum!

There is a quick question I have.

Was she abandoned in the everfree or near it? I'm asking because I remember reading that being born in the everfree would be a problem, so I would have to ask an admin on that. (as a side note: The filly just left her there alone? that can't be safe >.>)

The main problem I noticed immediately was the RP section. I like the twist you put on the situation you chose, but it has no real conclusion. it leaves the reader hanging. I would like to see some sort of conclusion to it, whether it be positive or negative.

Thank you.

(as a positive note: I do love the amount of detail you put in her appearance. The GIF is quite nice as well.)

Thank you, Blind!

Oh, I meant to put in a left house near the Everfree Forest, with her grandmother. I guess I forgot to add it and stuff. And, ugh, I was combining some other OC story with Honey Sprinkles; she was supposed to be playing outside of her grandmother's house.

I'll fix the roleplay section; I'm used to leave a suspense ending to every paragraph I type in.

Thank you for lighting that c:
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Honey Sprinkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Sprinkles   Honey Sprinkles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Honey Sprinkles wrote:
Oh, I meant to put in a left house near the Everfree Forest, with her grandmother. I guess I forgot to add it and stuff. And, ugh, I was combining some other OC story with Honey Sprinkles; she was supposed to be playing outside of her grandmother's house.

Oh, ok. That makes much more sense lol

So, the RP section is the only thing then. Let me know when it's updated and I'll take another look :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Honey Sprinkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Sprinkles   Honey Sprinkles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Changes have been made. Much better! :D

Approved!

Have Fun, I look forward to seeing what situations this OC will get in :)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Honey Sprinkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Sprinkles   Honey Sprinkles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 am

I just need to say that image is so Celestia damn cute!

If apps were based off of cuteness alone, I would have approved this straight away. I mean, just look at that cuteness! Hnnng!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honey Sprinkles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honey Sprinkles   Honey Sprinkles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey Sprinkles
Page 1 of 1