My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Change of Fate?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

A Change of Fate? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:52 pm

Red Harvest felt even more awkward now. He could tell Apple felt the same way. He could also tell she wasn't ready for foals. Red doubted he was as well. At least the kiss felt nice. He felt goofy, yet cute. Better than nothing, right?

"Sorry about that. I'm thinking a little too far ahead. I know we shouldn't be parents yet. If you wanna talk about something, I'm more than happy. Again, I apologize..." Red stopped talking for a minute out of embarrassment. "Do you think we'd make it that far? Becoming a family?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:28 am

"I think we could..."

Apple was serious about it too, she of course sounded crazy, well to other ponies she would've. She smiled at the thought, a family with Red. In her mind that didn't seem crazy at all.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Red Harvest was still blushing pretty badly. On the bright side, they both had faith that they could last pretty long together. That lifted some of the embarrassment. It was just odd how he was already thinking of a family and commitment. Did he love her that much? Of course, they would have to wait a little while. They were only teenagers. And Red was still trying to figure things out.

"Glad you think we could go that far. To be honest, I'd really want to start a family. You know, create new life and bring us closer together. And if anything like that happened, just know I'd never abandon you. I know how that feels. You know how my dad wasn't there for me or my mom. I can't do the same to you." Red pulled Apple close and kissed her very deeply for a lengthy amount of time. He didn't know why, but this kiss felt a lot more passionate than any of the others. He didn't want to stop. The only thing that made him go back was he had to catch his breath.

"I love you Apple Orcherd. I would do anything for you. I would die for you. You are what is keeping my world turning. Without you, my life would be at a miserable, grinding halt." Red had no idea where he was getting these words from. It was like some hidden part of his mind took over and spoke for him. Whatever the case, he was surely enjoying it. He pulled her close again, but for a hug this time. He didn't want to let her go...
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 pm

Apple had listened to his words, she was also kissed passionately and hugged. She buried her face in his fur. The thought of starting a family was scary but starting a family with Red? That was an amazing thought. She smiled thinking about the future again. It would be with Red, the only stallion who she had fallen in love with.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:25 pm

Red Harvest felt Apple's face in his fur. It was a nice feeling. Not only having her head in his chest, but that he gives her comfort. It was official. This was the mare he would want to spend the rest of his life with. This is the mare that he loved more than anypony else. This is the pony that mattered to him the most. The pony that was there for him when he was in need. The pony he was there for in her need. The pony who's name he'd always say with a loving tone, and the name that would always give him a joyous smile when he heard it.

"Apple Orcherd..." Red cuddled Apple as she buried her face into his fur. He looked up into the sky. It was already late afternoon. They had been there all day. Oh well, at least they spent it together. He still felt like more could be done. "There's not much light left in the day. Wanna go do something in town?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:32 am

"Sure! That would be fun."

Apple stood up, yawned, and stretched. She also looked at the view, it was pretty.

"I don't think my parents will be home for well, actually a few months... So we can stay there tonight."

She smiled at Red and started getting the supplies they brought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change of Fate?   A Change of Fate? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change of Fate?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5