My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the way from Canterlot!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Amy replaced the bottle as she heard Gust chuckle at her from her left. She glanced at him with a light blush and a sheepish smile on her face, reaching for another that was hidden at the very back of the shelf. Scrabbling at it with her hooves, she finally managed to get some sort of purchase on it, and pulled it towards her as she uncorked it. Taking a hesitant sniff, she coughed as her nose crinkled in disgust. "Eww! What is this?" she exclaimed, studying the bubbling murky purple liquid.

"Could you guys help me? I can't seem to find sealant anywhere. Be careful!"

Amy's ears perked, and she pushed the bottle back to where she found it before turning and crossing the large black and yellow striped line to where Gust and Rosie currently were. "Well, I can try!" Amy laughed, poking around the various black containers with a hoof, moving some to the side so she could get a better view of the others. "What Gust asked would be some help. These all look the same to me!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:10 pm

(Guys, I've kinda lost intrest in this one. Carry on without me... It's getting hard to respond.)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:16 pm

((Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut? Alright. Kirby, would you like to continue?))
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:38 am

((AWWW WHY. I honestly do not know HOW. I mean, we're at the apothecary because of Rosie, and we were kind of in the middle of a conversation with her...

Do you just want to end it here? It can be a failed RP.))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:50 am

((It's okay. I'll continue.))

Rosie glanced around and saw Amy siphoning through the black potions.

"Woah, woah, woah, there," she said quickly. "There's nothing good in those shelves."

Amy came back, and Rosie sighed with relief. No harm done, yet.

"I think it's a small green bottle, shaped like a glue bottle. If we find that, my work here is done, and we may continue onward. Thank you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:21 pm

((We don't have to continue if you don't want to, Calla.))

"I think it's a small green bottle, shaped like a glue bottle. If we find that, my work here is done, and we may continue onward. Thank you so much!"

"Alright. Uhh..."

Gust shifted through various potions, taking a glance at each one but not finding the one that Rose had described. A minute or so of looking and he paused in his search.

"I can't find one like that. You see anything similar, Amy?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:00 am

[Yea. Now I feel like I'm forcing you. :|]

Amy nodded, moving from the inky bottles to some lighter ones. There were a whole handful she wanted to see but it seems their search was to be narrowed to just one or two. She sifted through the various oddly shaped bottles, but stopped after a while and moved on.

"I can't find one like that. You see anything similar, Amy?"

She glanced at Gust, seeing him shuffle through as many as he could handle trying to find the previously described bottle. "Uh..." Amy mumbled, preoccupied with her valiant search as she pushed through the bottles. There was something in the very very back, but she couldn't make out what it was. Using her magic to pull it forward, Amy held it to the light, watching in awe as the azure liquid inside glowed with a metallic shimmer. "Is... Is this it?" she asked, still swishing it about.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:14 pm

((C'est d'accord))

"Oui! C'est il! Fantastique!"

Realizing what she had just done, Rosie blushed.

"Oh, sorry," she apologized. "I just got so excited, and Prench is so much fun to speak! That's it. Thank you kindly!"

She took the vial from Amy and trotted up to the counter, pulling out bits to pay for the concoctions.

"That'll be thirty-six bits," droned the sales pony.

"Thirty-six bits!" cried Rosie, dropping her saddlebag. "No! Look, see, this one clearly says seven, this one five, and that one ten! That is not thirty-six, mister."

"It's thirty-six bits. Take it or leave it," the pony argued.

Rosie sighed and siphoned through her bag, finding spare bits and piling them on the counter.

"Thirty-three, thirty-four... I only have thirty-five. Your prices are wrong, can't you give them to me for one bit less?"

The sales pony shook his head and waited patiently.

"No bits, no potions."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 12:37 am

Gust blinked when he heard Rose said this, cocking his head slightly. Whu?

"Oh, sorry. I just got so excited, and Prench is so much fun to speak! That's it. Thank you kindly!"

Oh, Prench. Weird. Rose took the vial that Amy had found, and then walked over to the nearby salespony, with the other two ponies following along. She pulled out a hoof-full of bits, and the salespony spoke.

"That'll be thirty-six bits."

"Thirty-six bits! No! Look, see, this one clearly says seven, this one five, and that one ten! That is not thirty-six, mister."

"It's thirty-six bits. Take it or leave it."

"Thirty-three, thirty-four... I only have thirty-five. Your prices are wrong, can't you give them to me for one bit less?"

The salespony simply shook his head. "No bits, no potions."

Well, I just don't like this pony. Gust approached the two ponies, and handed a single bit over to the salespony. "I'm no expert on potions, but even I can tell that that's a messed up price. There you go, since it matters so much." The Unicorn then turned to Rose and handed out thirteen more of his own bits. "There. That'll even out the price." The stallion hadn't brought any large objects with him on his trip from Canterlot, but a good amount of his earlier payment was on his person ((on his pony?)), and so he had bits to spare.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 3:53 am

Amy smiled when Rosie burst out in French, grinning at her friend. She spoke way better than the lavender mare did, and so she envied the crystal pony a little.

"Oh, sorry. I just got so excited, and Prench is so much fun to speak! That's it. Thank you kindly!"

Wish I could speak that well... Amy thought, before Rosie claimed the bottle for her own use. Amy skipped up next to the mare, bouncing up and down while she paid. She was just so happy that she had helped find something instead of losing it!

"That'll be thirty-six bits."

Amy was stunned at the price to say the least. Thirty-six? What in the hay was going on here?!

"Thirty-six bits! No! ... That is not thirty-six, mister."

"It's thirty-six bits. Take it or leave it."

"Thirty-three, thirty-four... one bit less?"

"No bits, no potions."

Amy felt her cheeks turn red with anger. This sales pony was obviously trying to rip Rosie off, and she wasn't going to let that slip by. She had only just opened her mouth to speak when an extra hoof appeared, sliding a bit along the counter. Amy looked up surprised, her mouth forming an O when she realised Gut had thrown in one of his own bits to pay for it. How nice of him... she thought, before realising what had just happened. Gust had given the extra bits, and now the salespony's scheme was successful!

Angry to say the least. Amy slapped her hoof down on the counter and got right in his face. "Oi. Listen here Mister. No-pony does that. What kind of cheap lowlife are you, trying to rip off a mare for some bits, huh? It's not going to make a difference. Why don't you just let her pay the right amount and we'll be on our way." she growled, her eyes narrowing as she spoke. She just detested ponies who did this.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:42 pm

((I thought I posted. Sorry))

Rosie's eyes filled with tears as Gust placed the last bit on the counter.

"Oh, thank you, thank you!" she cried, hugging him. "That's the nicest thing anypony's done for me in a long time! You're the best!"

Amy started screeching at the salespony, and Rose was worried this would get carried away. She ushered the outraged pony out, along with Gust, before potions started breaking.

"Thank you guys so much!" she cried. She hugged them both again. "I have to go back and try my formula with these ingredients. If you are really into watching chemistry, you could come, but if you can't... Maybe I'll see you guys soon?"

The reason Rosella wanted to get home so early was that she was very excited to try out her new formula for her coat dye. The last batch had only lasted for a day on the squirrel willing to try it, but this one, Rose was hoping, would last much longer.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:11 am

"Oh, thank you, thank you! That's the nicest thing anypony's done for me in a long time! You're the best!"

Rose suddenly hugged Gust with tears in her eyes. The stallion just stood there for a second with an expression of slight confusion on his face before returning the hug in a slightly awkward manner. Well that was...kinda overeactive... The mare let go of him and stepped back, beginning to usher Amy out of the store, as the Unicorn had began to rage at the salespony.

The three ponies were outside once again, and Rose once again said her thanks, hugging both of the ponies while doing so. This time, Gust quickly exchanged the hug.

"Thank you guys so much! I have to go back and try my formula with these ingredients. If you are really into watching chemistry, you could come, but if you can't... Maybe I'll see you guys soon?"

"Hey, no problem. It was only something amount of bits. And I would come along with you, but I'd probably fall asleep unless something ended up exploding. Not one to sit still. So then I'll see you two soon, hopefully."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:34 am

Amy cried out in protest as Rosie began to drag her out of the store. "Hey~ I'm not done!" she whined, folding her hooves and pouting childishly as she resigned to her fate. When the door closed behind them, Amy's ears sprang right back up and she bounced out of Rosie's grip before returning Rosie's hug with enthusiasm.

"Thank you guys so much! ... Maybe I'll see you guys soon?"

"You betcha!" she grinned, before frowning a little. "Chemistry really isn't my thing. But explosions are cool!" she giggled, nodding her head as if she was agreeing with herself.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:36 am

"Alright. Would you ponies like to meet somewhere, sometime?" Rosie asked anxiously. "I wouldn't want to lose my Ponyville friends so quickly. Any time, anyplace. Maybe one of you has a fun adventure to embark on!"

After waiting for an answer, Rosie waved and trotted off down the street, ready to get started on her newest attempt at crystal coat dye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the way from Canterlot!   All the way from Canterlot! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the way from Canterlot!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2