My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bullied

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetpony6670

Bullied Empty
PostSubject: Bullied   Bullied I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 am

*While you were walking,you saw a white unicorn mare with long blonde mane and blue eyes.she is crying*
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

Bullied Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullied   Bullied I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 am

Hello, Sweetpony. It seems that you are new to this site. Firstly, I would like to be the first to welcome you to these wonderful forums. It's great to see a new member want to start roleplaying with the other people in this community, but before you can do that there are a few things that you must first do:

1. First and foremost, you must read the site rules. These should help you better understand the site and how it works.

2. The second most important thing that you must do before roleplaying is that you need to create a character in the submitted creations forum using the character creation template. If you need help with this then you can look at the "Character Creation Procedures" section of the site rules for assistance.

Hopefully you can do these things quickly and begin to roleplay with us as soon as possible, we can't wait to see what you have to offer! And if you still need assistance with the above tasks, or if you simply want to meet some new people, come join us at the chatbox found at the bottom of this forum's home page. See you soon!
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/

Bullied
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: