My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apple Orcherd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Apple Orcherd Empty
PostSubject: Apple Orcherd   Apple Orcherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:50 pm

Apple Orcherd
(Picture is avatar and cannot be put on here)
Species:Pegasus
Mane:Light brown,Never brushed
Tail:Light brown,Never brushed
Eyes:Light Green/Blue
Body:Light yellow and skinny
Cutie Mark:None
Age (Baby,adult):Young adult
Personality:Apple Orcherd is clumsy and forgetful.She doesn't talk to anypony as much as she does the foals in the hospital. She loves to sing. She starts shivering a lot if nervous,embarrassed, or just plain scared. Her hero is Daring Doo You will never see her blank because she always has s covered with a cape or blanket. She always stays in the background.  
Dislikes:being around other ponies her age or older
History: Apple Orcherd  is 21 now. Her parents are Star Orcherd (Father and a Pegasus) and Lassy Orcherd (Mother and a pegasus).
She moved from Cloudsdale to Ponyville a few months back and still can't find her way around town.The reason she moved from Coudsdale is because ponies kept on making fun of her not having a Cutie Mark but in Ponyville there still wasn't a difference.Every night Apple Orcherd wishes on a star and asks for her to get her Cutie Mark.

Example RP segment: (Secret Admirer)
 Another day at school, GREAT! Apple Orcherd thought this is toootally going be fun. NOT!

Today she was prepared to be teased by the kids her school and had nightmares about it.However, when she reached her locker she saw a note "huh?" she reads the note and it says You're beautiful will you be the Apple to my eye?Tears sting her eyes as she stares at the note "This is a cruel cruel joke you people are playing."

She whispers loud enough so only she can hear she opens her locker get's her books and gets to class she is shivering like crazy when she sits down looking at colts in the room.

"I hope this really isn't a joke..." she whispers just as her partner walks in, StarDust the most caring adorkable colt in school and every mare falls for him Apple Orcherd was surprised that they were even friends whenever he was around she was calm yet nervous.

He as so smart he would know who wrote the note! she thought "Hey Star!" he... Blushed?? "Hey" he says still blushing well, this is weird"Hey, umm could you help me figure out who wrote this?" He murmured something Apple Orcherd couldn't understand "Huh?" she asks."Nothing." That's  weird he never acted like  this!

The school day went by very quickly with very few insults after school StarDust stopped Apple Orcherd before she got to her locker"Hey, Apple Orcherd?" "Yes?" She wondered what he was going to say "About the note... I-" "You wrote it,didn't you" this is crazy he wrote the note! Somepony does like me! She thought "Yeah, want to go on a date sometime" All Apple Orcherd could do is smile nod a and try not to cry.

After Math:
StarDust's and Apple Orcherd's first date when very well and they are still dating (Not really)  

Acceptance

Last edited by Apple Orcherd on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Apple Orcherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Orcherd   Apple Orcherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:07 pm

I know I shouldn't reply again but I'm crying because of this :'D
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Apple Orcherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Orcherd   Apple Orcherd I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:56 pm

Specific dates like her birthday day are not needed and should be removed, especially as it is unconfirmed wether or not MLP follows the same calendar we do. Keeping her age is fine though.

Also, try to add a little more to the personalty. Try to explain the character, rather than just listing characteristics.

Also, try using spacing and paragraphing in your roleplaying, so as to avoid having a huge block of text.

Make these alterations and your character should be approvable.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Apple Orcherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Orcherd   Apple Orcherd I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 6:10 am

Changes made.

Your character has been approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apple Orcherd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple Orcherd   Apple Orcherd I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apple Orcherd
Page 1 of 1