My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NommerO'Worlds

NommerO'Worlds

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Private Eye   Private Eye I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 am

Private Eye
Private Eye 0bHA550

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Pale Dark Blue. His style is a short, not the best kept, but he does fix himself up for formal events.

Tail: Short, ruffled, same color as the hair.

Eyes: Purple, with a monocle so you know he is one dapper pony.

Body: Average male adult pony, not fat or skinny. He has a brown fur coat. That he keeps clean and kept.

Cutie Mark: A magnifying glass

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: He is very critical and observant. He is very formal in speech. He takes in every detail and will not hesitate to correct anyone if they get something wrong. This leads to him having trouble being corrected himself, and all ways thinks he is right.

Likes: Being right, observing things, solving mysteries, reading in White Tail wood with a smoothie, and having a snack at sugar cube corner.

Dislikes: Being wrong, being corrected, being bothered while reading, spilling his smoothie (He gets sad...), reading a bad book, having nothing to do, being stumped.

History:Private Eye was born in Ponyville, while in Pony School one day there was a mystery! The teacher had lost all of her pencils and she was distraught! Eager to help Private began looking around for clues. He saw that one filly who chewed on her pencils, but this time she had a fresh pencil! Now that could mean she was the thief, OR she got a new pack of pencils. Private then saw a different boy that used stubby pencils with a full length one! He could be the culprit... But he could also be innocent for the same reason. He then decided to question them, he grabbed a note book, and one of his own pencils and started is interrogation. "Where were you at 9 AM this morning! /WHERE/?" he asked with vigor.
"Uhh... Sitting in my desk." the filly replied shyly.
"Sure" Private made sure to stretch out the u. "A likely story..." He mumbled as he slowly walked backward... making it sure she knew he would be watching her with hoof eye point thing (( The I'm watching you hand motion, but with a hoof )) Walking up the other pony in question, he decided to take a cooler approach to this questioning. "So you heard who stole all the pencils"
Unknowing of the motives of Private, the silly pony said "Yeah man, It was totally me man, I needed some new pencils, the teacher is freaking out and it's so funny." Without hesitation Private lifted up the thief by his tail and dragged him over to the teacher.
"Ms.! This student was the one who stole your pencils! He even admitted too the heinous crime! Punish him as you will!"
Shocked at the revelations the teacher said he would forgive the student if he returned the pencils, which he promptly did. The teacher expressed her gratitude toward Private, and feeling of pride nestled in Private Eye, as did the cutie mark of a magnifying glass nestle its way on his flank. Private has since made his home in Ponyville solving mysteries, and drinking smoothies.

Example RP segment:
4. Your OC is framed by a robber who plants his weapon on him/her. A Guardpony threatens to take your OC into custody. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
Calmly sitting at the table, the detective pony walked in and put the evidence in front of him. Instantly Private analysed it for anything that would prove his innocence.
"Well, you see officer, this could not be me. If take the hoofprints you can clearly see they don't match! And if you examine, look at the white hair on it." He states as he raises the white hair wit his magic. "How could this get here? As my coat is clearly brown, and I am not /that/ old." Upon further inspection they see that he is right, the hair doesn't match up, they are very impressed with his skill to analyze evidence, so impressed they contacted him later to consult on cases.

[Acceptance]
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Private Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Eye   Private Eye I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 am

Welcome to the Forum NommerO'Worlds, Welcome to the Forum! (Interesting username, by the way lol)

Keep a close eye on grammatical errors. I noticed your app has quite a few. Mainly with capital letters. But that's no big deal.

Approved.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Private Eye
Page 1 of 1